our confusing story

"mmm, yuta, aaah like that, just like that."
Eudi exclaimed.
After the two left, they went straight to yuta car, to be in this situation, parked away from the bar, in a secluded place, the two were deep in the act.
Yuta had his hands to his chest, squeezing a bit to his semi opened shirt, bouncing up and down his length straddling, has eudi eat to the back of the car.
He had his hands behind him gripping the top. His eyes were glued on yuta.
He was slightly hunched over, shirt opened, showing his pale white figure, wore no pants, boxers were around his one ankle, head hung, eyes closed, giving eudi everything he had.
Eudi started to thrust, with his grinding.
"Ah god, yes.....mmm.... Give it to me my little fairy."
Yuta took a deep breathe, to keep up with the action. He hated when eudi started to be homophobic with him, but couldn't help himself, he was in love with his friend and had been for the last 2 years, they also just started to be this way.
Getting closer, eudi, moved his hands up to place them too either side of yutas neck to really start thrusting, making yuta moan shaikly.
"Mmm eudi......"
He smirked.
"Incredible?"
Yuta shrugged, he knew not to stroke his ego, especially since he was under the influence, the homophobic comments would just get meaner.
"Ah yuta, I know your......nnnn..... Loving this cock in your fairy ass."
Yuta signed has he started to grind a bit faster, even though he was very much enjoying himself, he could tell the remarks were going to get worse, yuta knew he needed to get them to climax.
Eudi's eyes darted over yuta who puckered his face a bit, to then bite into his bottom lip, he was growing ever closer.
This fueled eudi.
"Ah about to cum for me? About to cum on this cock, you faggot fairy?"
Yuta furrowed his eye brows in anger, he moved his hands up to grip eudi's your shoulders, he was still keeping his mouth shut.
"Ah yuta! Your gonna make me cum if you keep squeezing your ass like this, shouldn't be surprised a faggot like you could make this straight man......aaaah......"
"Damn it eudi, mmm...... Shut up!"
Yuta then leaned down to then place his lips to eudi, unaware that's what he was truly after.
The two kissed widly.
Moving his hands to yutas back, eudi gripped to give him his all, within seconds they both exploded.
Taking there mouths off the other, yuta placed his forehead to eudi's, to keep his eyes closed to breathe heavily.
Eudi closed his has he came, but then opened them to look over yuta.
You really are quite handsome and sexy yuta.
Before eudi could give him another kiss, yuta, got off, to then go next to him to breath heavily, trying to catch his breathe, he may be in love with his friend, but those comments got to him.
Bending, he placed his boxers on, then went further to place his pants upon, moving his body up a bit he fixed himself to then zip up to button.
Eudi turned his body, to place his head in his hand to eye.
"You always...... Dress quick after we...."
Yuta rolled his eyes.
With everything you keep telling me, why wouldn't I dress quick?
"You need to get dress to, so I can drop you off at your place, I didn't drink, just had water."
Always comes to this, I mind it, but don't, that means you usually pass out then come to my new apartment, where we lay together then tomorrow you act like what we just did didn't happen.
Thinking about it, yuta signed but again didn't mind, he felt it was because he was stupidly in love.
Eudi looked down to nod.
"Mmm, will you dress me? Since I made you cum and have my seed in your...."
Yuta dressed, moved quick to place his hand over his mouth, there eyes darted.
"I do this, you keep up with the bargain, you don't tell anyone im gay and you need to stop with the comments, deal?"
Eudi smiled under his hand.
Ah yutas warmth.
He nodded.
Yuta took his hand away to bend over to look, finding his boxers and pants he helped yuta get dressed. He kept his eyes to him, watching him move about in the glow of the moon, finished, eudi placed his hands to either side of his face to then pull him in, the two looked at the other, has yuta was on top of eudi's body. The two really eyed the other.
"How about.... Another round?"
Yutas eyes narrowed.
"You want another round?"
Eudi's eyes lit up.
"Of course, want to fill your faggot ass again with my seed, how it fell to have straight milk in you?."
Yuta signed to then lean up.
Eudi got up to eye, yuta was kneeled, body hunched a bit, he shook his head.
"You are such an asshole, get forget it!"
Yuta then turned to get out slamming the door.
Eudi looked down to sign.
He then slapped himself in the face.
God damn it, this fucking mouth, it is but mine but my father's. That's why I haven't been able to come out yet, haven't been able to tell my friend I've had feelings for him for the past year. Shit! I really am an asshole, even acted drunk, which I am not really, just for this to happen.
Eudi signed to lower his hand.
At least if I stop talking, play my cards right, I can go to his place and have my other round with him. Just want to feel his warmth.
Outside, yuta was to the side, smoking, looking to the stars has he knew eudi needed a minute.
Damn it! Why do I love this boy so much, his a year younger, has a crap mouth, but..... Since the day I met him, there was just something there, I've also met his dad, I can understand a bit to why he is such an ass to gays, heck I'm not even manly enough to come out yet. Maybe when I can do that, I can tell eudi how I feel.
Yuta shook his head.
Damn it, you know what this is, just a straight boy, with a bad home life, experimenting with a friend, nothing more, but still......I moronically love him.....
Flicking his cigeratte, he moved about to then turn, he placed his hands into his pockets to see tun stumbling out of the bar, a hand to his face, seeing yuta parked a bit, down an alley, he then walked to him to stand before.
"What happened to you tun?"
"Tharn...... That's all I'm saying....."
Tun then started to look over yuta, he stepped back to eye, he didn't under stand that look.
Eudi hating himself for the things he said, got out, wishing he was more of a man, so he could tell his friend he was in love with him. He got out, to shut the door, turning his head his eyes widen, he saw tun looking with lust to yuta.
Taking a deep breathe, eudi needed to act drunk and get yuta out of this situation, take stumbling towards them, he wrapped his arms around yutas shoulder they both looked to him.
"Hey tun...... Wow what happened to your face?"
He shrugged to look Angerly down.
"Nothing, um......eudi, maybe you should go back in to drink more and yuta...... Maybe we could go to the back of your car for a minute, I've had a bad night."
Eudi then laughed, he moved back to place his hand inside yutas pants to squeeze his ass, he looked to him, with widen eyes has he kept looking to tun.
"Sorry no can do, I've marked this little fairy, go stick your disgusting faggot dick in something else."
Yuta furrowed his eye brows, to the shuffle away, eyes still to him.
"I'm not a fucking fairy, just helping out a friend, I'm also not going to be passed around. So no tun, go fuck off."
Yuta then moved about to then go to the drivers side to lean over to look to eudi who eyed him.
"Are you coming or not? You could stay with tun."
Eudi made a face.
"Don't want to stay with this, thing."
Yuta rolled his eyes to then get in.
Eudi looked to tun, to eye, strightening up.
"How many times have I told you, yuta is mine! Knock it off, he is not interested in you, your not his type. If I ever hear you two hooked up, I'll do worse then what tharn apparently did to you. Got that!"
Tun rubbed his face to look down with a hard look.
"Fine!"
Eudi smiled to then get in the passenger side.
"Put some ice to that cheek, go to a hotel, yourll be fine."
Eudi then opened the door to go in. Closing he eyed yuta acting drunk.
He then placed his head to his shoulder to close his eyes.
"Nnn..... Second thought..... If my dad sees me drunk..... I'll be beaten...... If your okay with it, can I, sleep over?"
Yuta took a deep breathe to place his key in the ignition.
"If you say one homophobic remark, I'll kick you out has I'm driving, got it."
Eudi nodded.
Yuta smiled to then drive them off to go home.
Tun turned to see them off. Everyone has someone but me.
Signing, he then walked off, following eudi's advice to go to a hotel.