turned into someone I don't know

Stretching on his back, type woke early on his birthday, to turn to look to his alarm clock to then shut it off. Taking a deep breathe, he sat up after he retrieved his phone to hold it in his hand, head hung, staring down at it.
It had been 5 days, since he started to date moko, 5 days where he hadent seen or heard from tharn, in essence he didn't quite know why. He then took a deep breathe to open his phone.
Tharn..... Wouldn't ignore me on my..... Birthday would he..... I'll open my phone and see a....
Opening it, his eyes widen to see a text message, his heart thumped unevenly.
Has he looked to it, his face fell, it was from moko.
Moko: happy birthday my adoring boyfriend, I love you. Can't wait to show you the present I got for you.
Type made a face to place the phone to his side to get up.
Going to his bathroom, he went in to relieve himself and other things in a bit of anger.
For the last 5 days, type didn't know this person tharn was turning into. He didn't go to class but 2 days that week, when he did, tharn ignored type and left with one of there friends.
Type had no real understanding why tharn was acting that way, he was the one who didn't fight for type, said it was his choice.
Dressed, type retrieved his phone to then go downstairs to sit at the table to start on breakfest, his parents were over working like normal, and last night they had his brother and sister go stay at his grandparents.
Type had said last Saturday, before what happened on tharns birthday and that Monday, he wanted a quiet birthday alone in his house, he was hoping it could just be him and tharn but, then he changed.
Should I....... Just invite moko over....
Type made a face.
Why am I..... Even dating him..... I Don't feel what I do for tharn with him.......I just.... Couldn't believe tharn..... And what he did..... He didn't even seem to care....... More he is acting like this.... Why!
Signing and deeply, he turned with his food to go to the table, with his phone to one hand he looked to it wishing tharn would message him, like he always did for his birthday. Has he ate, nothing came.
Placing the phone down type went to the sink to wash the dish.
I...... Hate today.....I..... Feel so alone..... Didn't know I would feel this........ When tharn wasent around....... Damn it tharn! Why are you acting this way? You were the one who....
Signing, he was done with the dishes, turning, he grabbed his phone to then go to his living room, sitting to stare at it.
Why...... Are you being so.....cruel to me? What have I done wrong? I guess......I shouldn't have acted like I was drunk Sunday......I did take a few sips but wasn't under, I....... Was just so nervous......I can't believe I was even able to utter what I did, then it was you tharn...... Who......
Type signed.
Maybe...... He acted the way he did..... Monday...... Because he was jealous....... What was he going to say that day? He said he had something to tell me......
Turning his head, it was 1.
That's it..... I've had enough of this......
Getting up, type went to the door to down on his coat to then leave for tharns.
Knocking to the door, tico answered to look to type..
"Mmm, hello type, happy birthday."
Type nodded.
"Thank you, where is tharn?"
Tico made a face.
"Mmm, he's..... In his room.... But type..... Did you two have a fight?"
Types eyes darted.
"..... No....... Why do you ask?"
"He is......well for this week, been......a bit..... Not like himself....... It's concerning me. I don't know why he....."
"Um.... Well...... I'm dating someone..... That's when he started to....."
Ticos eyes widen to look him over.
"Your..... Dating someone else! Your cheating on my brother! What the hell is...."
Type stepped back to eye her..
"What are you talking about? Him and I are just........'
Type peered his eyes down to make a face..
Tico wrapped her arms about.
"You know what, I've.....grrr..... You two are so.... Annoying...... You are more then friends and you both know it, now type, go up stairs talk to my brother. Now, before this gets worse."
Type nodded, tico moved to the side to watch him go.
She closed the door, shaking her head.
These two love birds....... Are...... Being So stupid.
Going to tharns room, type eyed the door that was closed.
This.... Isn't normal.... He.... Usually has it.... Opened.....
Taking a deep breathe, he knocked to it.
His eyes darted when he heard shushing.
Opening it, tharn looked him over, to then widen the door, type looked behind to see tam, weit, eunto all looking to him to then start laughing.
Type then looked to tharn.
He signed to step back, tharn smelled of alcohol.
"Are..... You crazy..... Your sister is downstairs...... It's 130pm in the afternoon, and your drinking." He whispered.
Tharn chuckled to then step forward, closing the door a bit behind him. Taking the bottle about, he consumed a bit, keeping his eyes to type, his lips parted.
He then lowered to hold it out for him.
"Come on..... It's your..... Birthday right? Have some..... Were just having a bit of a party here..... Haha."
Type gulped to wrap his arms around.
"Why...... Are you being like this tharn? This is not you.....I..... Don't even know who this is."
Tharn stepped a bit to him to stumble, type went back, eyeing.
"I didn't know..... You liked moko..... Yet..... Here we are..... Guess..... Just friends..... Don't know anything about the other.... Not truly....."
Tharn then took another drink.
Type gritted his teeth watching.
"Is.... This why your drinking? Because I'm..... Dating...... Why would that bother you? Hmmm? Your suppose to be..... My friend..... But...... Is there..... Something more? What were you going to tell me Monday tharn?"
Tharns eyes widen to lower his drink, he gulped.
Type took a deep breathe in to step forward, eyes darting.
"Well....... Tharn?"
His lips parted to take a deep breathe in, then his eye brows furrowed has types phone went off, he eyed it to shut it off and place to his back pocket too look to him.
He swayed a bit, keeping his eyes to where the phone just was..
"Who.... Was that..... Your..... Boyfriend?"
Type flexed his jaw.
"Tharn...... Tell me what you...... Were going to say this past Monday..... Please....."
Tharn darkly chuckled to look to type.
"You see it..... Don't you......I was going to tell you.... About this party." He lied.
"I think.....I know why.... When we practiced and experimented....... Why you didn't want to go all the way.... maybe you were trying to... Save yourself for moko.....or maybe..... You wanted to lose your virginity...... To a round of guys....."
Types eyes widen in shock at what tharn just said.
"How could you.... Say such a thing to me....."
Tharn laughed to hold out the bottle.
Type eyed it.
"Some......liquid courage...... Come in...... I'm sure you and moko..... Probably have already gone all the way right........ What is another 4 guys, don't worry...... I'll make sure they go nice and slow for...."
Type gritted his teeth to then slap tharn and hard.
It caused him to drop the bottle, placing his hand to his cheek, he gritted he's teeth, looking to type, he saw red, he then placed his hands to his collar to then pull him close, there eyes darted.
Breathing heavily, tharn then let him go, he bend down to pick up the bottle looking to the floor with the liquid spilt over.
Type looked to him to shake his head.
"You...... Are such a....asshole tharn.....I don't..... And won't be around you... Not has you are like this....I...... Can't believe..... You would say such a thing to me..... Thought.... We were friends!"
Tharn scoffed to get up with the bottle, he looked to type with venom.
"So did I....... You never told me..... About you and moko..... That you....had feelings for.....guess what we did...... Was just practice for you and him huh......"
Types body froze to look down.
"You are such a....."
Type balled his fists.
"Stay....... Away from me tharn! You've changed into this....... Monster who is treating me bad, why, just because I'm dating...... Well.... That's bullshit! We've been friends for 5 years, and you treat me like this. I.... Don't deserve it. Well, go back to your party.....sure you are going to have a lot of fun!"
Type then turned to leave, tharn hit his back to the wall to eye.
Tam, hearing everything came out, to look to types retreating back to look to tharn.
"What.... Was all that about?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Nothing.....I...... Need a new bottle...."
Running down, tico turned her head then body to see type.
Getting up, she went to him.
"Type.... What is...."
Turning he eyed her with tears falling.
She leaned her head back, lips parted.
"Watch..... Over tharn for me.....I.....ccc.... Can't be here..... Can't be his..... Friend anymore...... He..... Is a monster....."
Type then left. Tico turned her head to look to the stairs.
What..... Did you do tharn......
Going home, type kept his head hung, tears fell, he couldn't believe tharn acted that way with him, said those things.
To his door, type saw feet, looking up, moko was there, with a smile, holding a present.
"Happy 16th birthday type, hey.... Why are you...."
Type stepped to him to wrap his arms about,  he cried even harder. Moko wrapped his arms about, to consul him. The two were unaware tico busted tharns little party, has she yelled to him about the fact he made type cry, has she yelled to his other friends who had bottles, he left in a rush to go to type, just to see him holding onto moko, crying his eyes out to him, in that closed embraced.
Tharn looked them over to let his own tears fall, turning he then went back home, shattered.
Present
Type slowly opened his eyes to look about, getting up, he signed.
Why..... Did I have to dream. Of the past..... Especially my ruined 16th birthday.....
Taking a deep breathe in, type got up to get dressed to go to school.
To tharn he woke too, to his side, he then went to his back to place a hand to his forehead feeling a bit sick, he drank too much after type left.
Mmm, why did I..... Dream..... Of such horrible things..... My past....
Tharn slowly got up, to then go get dressed.
After that 16th birthday, tharn become worse, skipping school, drinking and smoking, to then hang out with the wrong people. Type not wanting to be alone, stayed in a relationship with moko for 4 years, they broke up 2 months ago, that's when something really occured with him and tharn to get them into the situation they were in now.
Even after how tharn was with type, after 4 months of not really being with the other, they then hung out sporadically
Through out school. However, there friendship was bruised, other then tharns 15th birthday, almost, type and him didn't have another sleep over.
Even though things changed between them, they couldn't stay away from the other for long.
Both to there places, they looked the other over in the mirror to take a long deep breathe.
Time..... For school..... They unwittingly said in unsion.
At least.... Type spoke slowly.
At least..... Tharn spoke slowly.
Type....
Tharn....
Will be there...... They finished in unison.
Turning they both then left to go to school, wanting to see the other, even though they just had akward sex the night before.
Meeting up, type smiled like always, to have tharn look to him with no expression to then go forth to class with type in tow.
The only thing tharn was over joyed about was type was single, at least, for the moment, however, internally he wished he was going out with another, just for them to break up and type would be his, if only for a night.
Even though it had been 9 years, knowing he made so many mistakes, tharn just couldn't bring himself to tell type he was in love with him and wished they would be more then friends, so he kept everything bottled up and didn't utter one word.
Type, being so much like tharn, did the exact same.
The two were locked in stupidity, neither wanting to lose what was left over there friendship they still held for the other. For right now, this arrangement, worked for them. Even though it gave them a very bad pain in there heart and affected there soul.