akward conversations

Parked, type took a deep breathe to turn to go to the back, to retrieve his back pack to then turn his head to look out the window, eyeing his apartment.
Tharn leaned down to eye has well.
"Nothing but..... Extravagant...."
Type rolled his eyes to turn his head to look to tharn.
"It is not, just in a better area then your place. Um, thank you for driving me home, see you tomorrow."
Type turned his head to place his hand to the handle, then he hesitated.
"Type, could I...... Come up?"
Types eyes darted.
"I..... Don't...."
Tharn hit his shoulder with his elbow.
"Don't be like that. Haven't been in your place for 6 months, nothing is going to happen, also..... I'm hungry, fed me, be a good friend."
Type slightly smirked.
"Fine, fine, fine...... Come on."
Type got out, to then cross the street to go to the front door.
Tharn smiled to then get out to follow.
Inside, type placed his back pack inside the closet, to then go to his kitchen to make something for them.
Tharn went in, took his jacket off, to roll it over his arms to go forth to the dining room, where the kitchen table was to place it off to sit, he looked about, then looked forward.
"Extravagant."
Type with his back to him, head hung, looking at the sandwiches he was making, he shook his head.
"Just because my apartment is slightly bigger then yours, organized, clean, doesn't mean it's extravagant."
Turning, he went about, to place the plate in front of him, to then go sit across from him, to sit.
Tharn looked him over.
Type grabbed the sandwich in his hands, to eye it, then looked to tharn.
"What?"
"Do, you not what to talk about what just happened in the...."
Type looked to the food his ears turned red.
"Eat your food, then you should go, we have school and work tomorrow."
Tharn looked down to smirk.
"How is your job at the game testing company going for you?"
Type looked up to chew, he eyed tharn grabbing the food to eat.
"Mm, pretty good, love it, love all aspects of it, how is your job at the coding company?"
Tharn chewed to smile wide.
"Everything I hope I can do after we graduate, I love it."
Type smiled to nod, then his eyes widen.
"Oh, my mom, wanted me to thank you for the flowers you sent to my dad."
"When did you talk to your mom?"
"Before you picked me up, also why are you dodging your sisters calls?"
Tharn peered his eyes to the table, to then switch the subject.
"How is your dad doing? Why is he in the hospital again?"
Type rolled his eyes knowing exactly what tharn was up to.
"He was admitted because of the flu, he is doing better, now tharn, why are you not talking too your doctor sister tico?"
Tharn took a deep breathe, to eat more of his food, eyeing the table.
"Tharn..... Why?"
He shrugged.
"You know..... Since she caught me drinking with my friends on your 16th birthday, we've had a strained relationship, that's all this is."
Type took a deep breathe to place his food to the plate to eye.
"Tharn, you never did tell me what that was all about, was it, your first.....orgy party?'
Tharns eyes widen to then look to type, who looked embarrassingly to his food.
"Why, would you ask such a thing type?"
Type took a deep breathe.
"You, probably don't remember, since your were drinking but..... You tried to get me to go into that room, said something to the effect of.... Them.....us..... All um...."
Tharn hung his head to look down, to dart his eyes.
"I..... Was drunk....out of my mind.... That's all that was..... I'm happy you left then."
What I saw later....
Tharn shook his head to pick his sandwich up to consume, eyes to the top of the table.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn....... What was it you were going to say to me they one day?"
Tharn placed his food to the plate, to raise an eye brow, chewing slowly, looking to type.
"No."
"No?"
Type picked at the edges of his sandwich.
"You want to know? You really want to know?"
Type nodded, without looking to tharn.
"Then.... What is this actual truth of yours type?"
Types eyes widen to look to tharn.
"I believe......I..... unwillingly....... In the movie theater.... Paid the price of you not asking me that question."
Tharn lightly chuckled to eye his sandwich.
"Unwillingly? You seemed to quite enjoy it, and wanted to do it, was a thrill wasent it?"
Type rolled his eyes..
"Why, are you..."
Tharn leaned back in his chair, to keep eye contact with type.
"I told you type, sex before, was to.... Help you, but you have decided to stay single, well, now you have this, actual truth, I want to know, until you tell me, things like that will keep happening."
Type chewed at his inner cheek, to then look to the wall, still picking at his food.
Moving forward, tharn moved the plate forward to place his arms folded to the table to eye type intently.
"So...... What is this actual truth type?"
Type took deep breathes, his heart fluttered in his chest.
"So, if I tell you, this, the...... Sex stops?"
That's not all I am seeking, it's your warmth and embrace, having you close that I am wanting, since I won't master the courage to tell you I love you, want to be more then friends but but....
Tharn looked over types fallen face.
He took a deep breathe in.
I see.... That's all you want type, well fine, it's not all I am wanting from you, I am wanting the closeness, wanting you to be mine, even if it's for a couple of minutes or hours, I'll take it.
Tharn looked to his food to sign.
"Mm, if you tell me, yes, it'll stop."
Type turned his head to eye the wall.
"Well...... I'm not going to break first."
Tharn looked up to type, questionably.
"What?"
Type looked to tharn.
"You won't tell me about what you were going to say that one day, so, I'm not going to tell you my actual truth, I don't care of the consequences."
Type looked to tharn to raise an eye brow.
"Do your worst tharn."
Tharn smirked.
"Your going to regret saying that. But um type, it's getting late."
Type nodded.
"I know, hurry and eat then...."
Tharn looked to the table.
"Well, I was, wondering, could I, spend the night?"
Types eyes widen.
"Tharn...... We haven't spent, the night with the other in."
"I know how long type, but, it is late, have my car, you don't have to take the bus to school so...."
Type looked down.
"I...... Don't have a sleeping bag tharn."
Tharn slowly looked up.
"If I recall, we don't need a sleeping bag."
Type gritted his teeth, to dart his eyes.
"Thought.....I already paid the price for not telling you my...."
Looking up, tharn stood to eye type in a bit of anger.
"Do you really think that is the only reason why I would want to spend the night? We haven't in so long. Also what I said earlier are factors."
The main one is, I don't want to leave you, not yet, we've had such a great ish day.
Type eyed him questionably.
"Mm, you can..... Sleep on the couch then...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to turn to go to the door to place his shoes on.
Type got up to go to him, staying a foot apart.
"Tharn..... You don't have to...."
"Just forget it type! Just wanted to have a sleep over like we used to have, but just forget it. See you tomorrow."
Now I know for sure what this really is, just sex between just friends.
Leaving he slammed the door a bit..
Type signed to look down to be wrap his arms around.
Tharn.....I could see in your eyes sex wasent the reason you were just going to sleep over but to be in the same bed with you..... Not to.... Hold each other close, like we do when we......
Type placed his hand over his heart to clutch his shirt, pain started to fill.
Taking a deep breathe, he turned to go to the table, to clean everything, muttering to himself, the only thing that made the ache he felt in his heart subside for a moment, was the fact, hopefully soon, he would have tharn to himself, even if it was just for a little while.
Type didn't like this new arrangement, however, he's friend was right, the fake dating was not the way to go, so type now was going to go another way, it may be hurting his heart, but at least for awhile he could get his love out to the one person he loved the most in the world, even if he didn't feel the same. Unknown to type, tharn felt the exact same way.