just another day

Waking to there class, they both sat near the other, to place there back packs to the sides, bending to the side, type took out a water bottle and some pills, turning he held them out for tharn.
Placing his hand to his forehead, to rub, the hangover was becoming apparent. Peering his eyes to the side, he smirked.
"Aspirins?"
Type nodded.
"Of course, sure you...... Well here."
Tharn grabbed to then consume.
Type looked to him swallowing and consuming the water to gulp.
Should be a crime for someone to look this hot just by drinking water.
Bringing it down, he placed the cap on to look to type.
"Do..... You want it back? Why are you looking at me like that?"
Type raised an eye brow.
"Guess..... You don't want to talk about.....last night....."
Tharn placed his water bottle to types desk to eye.
"Nope, I've told you..... After..... What happened with moko... What we......I..... Just wanted to.... Make you.... Feel better..... Did I?"
He leaned back to eye type with a sly smile.
Types eyes darted to then roll to turn his head to look forward.
"I..... Guess......"
I won't stroke your ego tharn. You get enough of that from the others.
Tharn had only told type of two others besides him he had been with, not saying any names, but word around school, tharn was the make out king. Every man wanted a piece of him. He aquired this in high school, when he started to spend time with bad people, and since the University they both attended was not that far from there high school, it followed.
Tharn chuckled.
"You know you liked it...... Could feel how rock ha....."
Tharn leaned his head back has type turned his head to give him an evil glare.
He smirked to shrug to look forward.
Type relaxed to look forward, the teacher then came in to start on the lecture.
"Type?" He whispered.
"Mm?"
"Why..... Do you.... Look so tired? You didn't drink."
Type made a groan to lean back in his chair.
"I..... Dreamt of.... The past.... Kept.... Waking me up...."
Tharns eyes widen to chuckle under his breathe.
Type turned his head to eye.
"What's so funny?"
"You and I..... Are still so in sync......"
Type furrowed his brows confused.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"I..... Was to......"
Types lips parted to gulp. Turning his head he looked to the teacher to then take some notes.
Tharn looked him over to sign, he turned his head to look to the teacher, gritting his teeth.
The rest of the lecture, neither one what to say to the other, by lunch, the two sat to there table to consume, placing his milk down, tharn went to his back pocket too grab out a cigarette, turning his head he tried to lit it.
Type chewed to turn his head to eye, rolling them he grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth, tharn turned his head to eye.
"When your with me, please stop trying to kill yourself." He said while breaking the cigarette and placing it in tharns empty milk box.
He eyed type to smile.
"Maybe I'm trying to kill myself since I'm so close to you."
Types eyes narrowed to turn his head to hang to place a piece of food to his mouth.
"Still..... Such an asshole to me..... Don't know why were still friends...." He muttered.
Tharn leaned a bit to him.
"Because I'm the best fuck you have ever had, can make you sopping wet. Could your ex's do that?"
He placed his chin to his shoulder to look to him, eyes darting.
Type signed to turn his head to look to him.
"Really? You think that? Being together......has friends..... For 9 long years..... And you think that's the sole reason why I'm still here?"
Tharn looked over type to take a deep breathe in to lean away, to turn his head to look forward. Type kept his eyes to him.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then get another cigarette.
"No.....I..... Don't think that...... Were friends.... That's why your still here...... Just..... Being an asshole, don't pay attention."
Narrowing his eyes, type grabbed the cigratte to break to then go to tharns back pocket too grab the package.
Tharns eyes widen.
"Hey! Those are expensive!"
"Not has expensive, has your doctor bills will be when you get older."
Tharn then went to try and get them back, type leaned back to place them behind to eye.
Freezing, they looked to there close embrace. Both gulped, it was only a few hours ago they were....
Moving away abuptly a guy went to them to sit to the other side. Type kept his hands behind holding the package, to breathe a bit unevenly.
Tharn looked to them to sign, just like with moko, tharn knew this student and knew they had feelings for type.
"Hey...... What are you two doing?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Trying to get my cigarettes back, my best friend here is being a jerk."
Type peered his eyes to tharn to look at him in anger.
"Really?! Least I'm trying to help your lungs."
The guy chuckled to look them over.
"You two.... argue like an old married couple....."
They both looked to him.
"Were just friends. Type, give them back."
He held his hand out palm out for them.
Type signed to hand it to him. He then watched him get up, with his back pack.
Tharn looked to the guy.
"Nows your chance. He's single."
Type gritted his teeth, has he watched tharn go.
The guy leaned forward.
"Is.... That true....."
Type looked to him to sign.
"Yeah..... It's.... True....."
"Well......I was thinking..... Would you like to go to the movies with me this Friday...."
Tharn got a few feet away, to over hear.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"I..... Guess so...... Don't have any plans for that day." He shrugged.
Type also needed a reason to go to tharns, after what ever could happen with them  two, that was the only reason type, "dated"
Signing, he grabbed a cigratte to lit, unaware with types thinking, he placed the rest to his back pocket too then go to his car to go home, he had enough of this day.
After stopping to a store, he went in to go to the couch, to open the beer bottle to look forward.
He'll date them, somehow they'll break up, then he'll find a way to get to you, then.....
Tharn turned his head to eye is dishevelled bed.
Getting up, he went to the edge of his bed to look it over taking sips of his bottle.
Lowering, he took a long deep breathe.
I..... Hope it won't be a long relationship..... Want him...... To be mine..... Even if..... It's for.....
Tears then fell down.
Dropping the bottle, the contents spilled to the floor, slowly he crawled to the middle of the bed, to go to his side, to then grip the bedding to pull it to his nose, it still smelled of types scent.
Tharn closed his eyes to inhale to then remember how all this came to pass. It all started when type and moko broke up, 2 months ago.