an idea crossed my mind

The next morning, type squeezed his eyes shut, groaning a bit, the sound of his alarm was hurting his ears, he was so tired.
Popping his eyes open, he looked to see an arm that was not his, reach itself over to hit the button, then withdrew itself.
"Damn type! You have an loud, annoying alarm shit!"
Tharn then went to his back, to turn his head to place his hand to it, re closing his eyes.
Types lips slowly parted, his eyes darted.
Tharn..... He..... Is in my bed..... He.... Stayed?
A slow satisfactory smile spread across his face.
Type then got up from his side, to sit up, to look down.
"Mmm..... Tharn? We.... Need to get up."
Tharn grumbled.
"I'm..... Tired, how about we stay. One day isn't going to...."
Type lightly chuckled to place a hand to his bare chest to move him about a bit.
"Tharn..... We need to go to school."
Tharn shuffled a bit.
"Type, I'm very tired. Nothing is going to wake me."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Nothing?"
Tharn shook his head.
"What about....a hot breakfest?"
"No."
"What about, the fact you need to go to class?"
Tharn shook his head.
Types eyes darted, an idea was formulating in his mind. Taking a deep breathe, he then moved about, to lower the blanket, to get on tharn.
His eyes bulged open, he turned his head to look over type, who sat upon him, head hung, peering his eyes down, hands to either pectoral.
"Um.... Type?"
"Would.... This wake you up?"
Taking a hand back, he grabbed tharns limp member that started to grow in his hand, he then pumped up and down.
Tharn leaned up, to place his hands, palm down behind him, to really eye type.
"Seems..... To be...... Your being a bit naughty this morning type....."
"Mm, we need to go to class. Need to.... Wake you up then."
Has type slowly started to move himself up, tharn took his hand to the action stopping it, type looked up a bit confused.
"Why are you stopping...."
Tharn gritted his teeth, to dart his eyes.
"Condoms?"
Type signed.
"Tharn..... Come on.... I'm clean..... So.... Let's...'
Type started to try and place tharns harden length to his outter, just for him to grip.
Tharn was not having that, there was a profound reason why he couldn't have sex with type without a condom, so he was not going to just give that up.
"Type, I said no, not without a condom, it's called safety."
Type turned his head, to let tharns dick go, to place his hands to his upper shoulders, keeping his head to the side.
Tharn looked over his facial expression to chuckle, he then wrapped both arms about.
"Oh typie whipie....... Don't be like that..... Where are your condoms?"
"I hate when you call me that...."
Tharn chuckled again.
He then started to thrust, his length hit types back.
"Type..... You made this..... Take responsibility..... Where are your....."
Type darted his eyes.
"Mmm, what makes you think.....I have any?"
Tharn stopped thrusting to raise an eye brow.
"Because you have had many boyfriends, or, are you really living dangerously? If so, that's why I am wearing a condom, every time."
Type signed, to shake his head a bit.
"So..... You think I'm this big whore and I've really had sex with 7 people...... Your..... An ass tharn..... Let me go."
Tharn took a deep breathe, to place his forehead to his chest, types eyes widen, to turn his head to eye, this was new, usually tharn would up and leave, but this time he was holding onto type, refusing to let go.
"Tharn?"
He took another long deep breathe.
"Type......I......ugh..... Just tell me where your condoms are..... Please.....I know you have them..... Let's not.....ruin whatever this is..... Please....."
Type signed.
"I..... Have a package of them in my top drawer, to the side of you in my table."
Tharn smiled, to then move his head up, chin to his chest.
"Knew you had them, don't know why your being this way."
Turning his head, he let one arm go, to reach over, to go into the drawer, moving things around, he grabbed the package, type kept his eyes to tharn.
"It's....." He signed again.
It's because I want to feel all of your love, not just a part of it, I...... Also want a piece of you in me, since I can't get pregnant, I know thats weird but..... But....
Coming back, he took his other arm away to look down, a bit confused. The box looked old, but it was un opened.
Shrugging he opened it to then grab one.
Placing the box back, he then opened the wrapper, to then move his arms around, to down it on, he looked up at type, who had turned his head eyeing the wall.
"You do..... Live dangerously. I don't firmly believe you had sex with all of them type however, maybe a few."
Type gritted his teeth, to squeeze the top of his shoulders, he furrowed his eyes. In his anger, he couldn't stop himself from speaking the truth.
"I..... Didn't with them..... Only with..... One..... I've only had sex with one person tharn...."
Tharns eyes widen.
He then lowered his eyes to grit his teeth.
"That's.....moko..... Isn't it......"
Types eyes widen, face fell in astonishment.
He turned his head to eye down at tharn.
How can you be..... This dense! It has only been you, you jackass!
Type rolled his eyes.
"You know what..... Your plenty awake, we don't need to....nnnn...."
Moving back a bit, tharn placed himself inside of type, wrapping his arms around tight, to place his forhead to his chest, looking down, he thrusted and hard.
Type lifted his head up to close his eyes to breathe erratically.
"Ah tharn!"
He smirked to then move them to the side, tharn hovered over, to really pump himself in, he looked down, eyeing type, watching has he became lost in this, type had a hand still to his upper shoulder, the other was to his forehead, by the wrist, his head was turned, body went up and down with the friction.
Tharns eyes darted, becoming more excitable, over this display.
"Ah..... Wrap your.... Legs around my waist type mmm!"
Type did just that, tharn then gripped the bedding, he then lifted his head back to moan.
"Ah..... Now this..... Is a way to... Wake up.... Wish.... Had this.... Everyday....."
Types eyes widen, an idea popped in his mind.
Gulping, he turned his head, to look over tharn.
Type wanted to see him everyday, every time he woke, he was sick of being alone.
But type, then you would have to....... Everyday in the morning......
Remember type, you two are not a couple, this is only about sex but, maybe you could get more out of this.
Type moved his wrist from his forehead, to then place it back to his upper shoulder to squeeze.
"Mm, tharn?"
He moved up and down Merrily.
"Yes? Ah, let me guess harder? You little sex freak." He chuckled.
Type took a deep breathe.
"That and..... Maybe.... You could..... Get this.... Everyday...."
Tharns eyes opened, he's thrusting slowed, he then looked down.
"What, are you talking about?"
Type then leaned up to wrap his arms around, his chest went to tharns. He wrapped his arms around his body to look to him, while he slightly kneeled.
There eyes darted, type then started to grind.
"Maybe......i.... Could wake you up like this..... Every morning.... maybe...... You could.... Spend the night...... Everyday....... Were not kids anymore tharn, could...... Stay for more then one night..... What....mmm.... Do you say?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side, to raise an eye brow.
"But.... Were..... Um friends.... Right? Friends don't.....nnn...."
Type moved further up to place his mouth to his ear to nip.
"Friends..... Can be roommates.... We will just have a bit extra, since I won't tell you my actual truth and......  Since you won't tell me what you were going to say that one day..... So...."
Type started to grind faster, while tharn picked up the thrusting pace.
He then started to lick his lobe.
"Mmm.... Tharn? Well then?"
Tharn moved his one hand up, to grip the back of his neck, the other went around to stroke his erection.
He then slightly lifted his head back, to moan sweetly, with a smile.
"Well.......I guess..... My answer is......"