a very dark day

Sitting up, tharn looked to see type to the dresser to place his clothes on and quick.
"Type... Where do you think your..."
Type turned to glare with anger.
Tharn gulped.
"You.... Really are such an asshole tharn! I knew you lied to me! I knew it involved tun! So the two are still actually dating!?"
Tharn hung his head to nod.
Type looked him over to shake his head to then go back to the dresser to place a shirt on.
"Asshole! How long have you've known about this!?"
Type turned to eye, his hands to his waist..
"Have you've..... Been helping them?"
Tharn looked up with furrowed eye brows.
"Only thing I am guilty of is going to tun, talking to him about it, and keeping a secret, type...... Tun really loved tia and...."
Types eyes widen.
"Are.... You really going to put tun above me and my brother!? You have known us longer and we're suppose to be a couple! I can't believe you hid this from me! Damnit! Do you know where tun is?"
Tharn cocked his head to eye type curiously.
"I..... Might but type.... What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to end this once and for all! With or without your fucking help! I feel...... So betrayed by you tharn.....I..... Don't know if our relationship can bounce back from this."
Tharns eyes widen..
"What..... Are you saying?"
Type took a deep breathe, to wrap his arms about to hang his head.
"I'm saying, I need you to find out where your real friend is so I can end this, tun is not going to damage my brother any further! Then.......I really don't know, all I do know, is once this is over I want some time to myself, you can stay here, I'll go to my parents, we need a break tharn!"
Tharns lips parted.
"Type....."
He shook his head to turn to look to the open door to the bathroom, he didn't want tharn to see him cry.
"Just.... Find out where he is! I..... Need to use the toilet."
Type turned to go into the bathroom to slam the door, to cry.
Tharn watched him go, tears welled up, reaching his hand to the side, he got ahold of his phone to take it to his ear.
"Tharn?" Tun answered sleepily.
"Where are you?"
"Mmm..... At my father's..... Why are you...."
"What the hell is this!? Why is there a boy in your bed! Oh fuck no tun!" Tuns father yelled from the background.
Tharns eyes widen to take the now dead cell in front of his face to really eye.
Oh..... Shit! Tun and tia.....
Tharn then rapidly got up to go to the cloest to down on some clothes to go straight to the bathroom to go in, type was before the sink, back to him, wipping his eyes.
"Damnit tharm! I need a...."
Tharn then went to him to place a hand to his upper shoulder to turn, they eyed the other.
"Type..... Its tia, he is in trouble."
Types eyes widen to then go about tharn, the two raced out the door to the car to drive with speed to Tuns house.
Before the phone call
Tun and tia were asleep to his bed after there remarkable round, in a close embrace, tun to his back, tia to his side, arm wrapped.
Taking a deep breathe, tun opened his eyes to then look to am sleep tia to smile while placing a hand to his cheek to caress.
Why do you love me so much? Your only going to get in big terrible trouble if....
Peering his eyes to the side, he saw his phone going off, taking his hand from tias cheek he reached for it to place to his ear, has the conversation went down, he then jolted up, has his father stormed in to yell, eyeing tun and tia who then jolted up, to get off the bed to place clothes on to throw some at tun that let his phone go, to place his clothes upon him.
His father eyed tia to narrow his eyes.
"Again!"
Tia widened his eyes to then look to tun a bit confused.
"Aa..... Again?"
Tun gave him a face, his father chuckled to wrap his arms about, eyeing tia who kept his eyes to him.
"Do you really think you are the first? When this faggot was 16, I had to pull another boy off of him when they were getting down to it, oooh you think your special, my son is nothing but a big fucking whore and I've had enough."
Tun looked to his father, he was giving tia the wrong information, his father didn't know the story about that, didn't know the real truth on how many men he actually slept with, it was something him and tia haven't spoken about yet.
His father then went forth to then grab tia by the hair to pull, tun went to get near for his father to punch him and hard in the stomach Making him fall to his knees to wrap an arm about.
"No! Stop hurting tun! This is my fault! Please.....mmm.... Let go!"
His father shook his head has he pulled tia out.
"No! I've had enough! This is not going to ever happen again! First you are going to get the hell out of my house and then I'm going to find a woman, any woman to make my boy into a fucking man! Not this disgusting thing."
Tia thrashed about, has he had his hands to Tuns father's.
"Please.... Stop this..... Let me go...."
Going out, he then threw tia to his back, to the sidewalk, to then sit upon to raise his hand back has he clutched at his shirt, tia was slightly up on his elbows, looking to him in horror.
"No! I've had enough of this, you queers are not going to have my boy! He is my son, maybe if I make you look un recognizable he will let you.....aaaah!"
Tia turned his head, has shards of glass, went about, tun was behind his father, he had grabbed a beer bottle from the fridge, he hit him over the head to knock him off, he laid to his side to place a hand to his head that was now bleeding, tia looked to him then tun, who stood before him, head turned eyeing his father, he breathed heavily, he then looked to tia, tia made a face, tun held his hand out for tia to turn his head to then get up on his own, tun watched that with his lips parted, he took his hand back to then look around to see if anyone had seen this, looking to the side, he saw your and tharn, just watching, tun looked to them with apologetic eyes, he then turned his head to eye tia, he had his arms wrapped, looking to his father, who kept his hand to his head groaning In pain, tun looked him up and down, he saw him shaking, he then grabbed tia but his arm to pull to his brother, tia kept his eyes to tun.
"Tun?"
Type looked tun up and down has he made his way to them, has he heard his father yelling and cursing.
Getting to them, tun tossed tia to type, who caught him, they eyed the other with different expressions, tia then turned for tun to step back has he tried to go back to him, type placed a hand to his upper shoulder, tharn then did the same, tia kept his eyes to tun.
"Tun? What are you...."
Tun took a deep breathe in..
"Type..... Tharn..... Keep tia away from me..."
Tias eyes widen, he tried to step forward has tun stepped away, however type and tharn gripped his shoulders.
"No! Tun! Don't do this I love....."
Tun shook his head.
"This..... Is not going to happen again, I'm bad news, what you..... Overheard from my father..... Is true..... I'm this giantic whore who sleeps with random men at his house, you should get tested. Tia..... Were over."
Tears started to go down tias face, type gritted his teeth.
Tun looked to type.
"Please..... Take care of tia..... You are right about me type..... I'm a horrible person who will bring tia down..... That.....I will not allow..... Tia..... He is just to..... Perfect...."
Tun then turned, he hung his head has he walked.
Tia then fell to his knees for type to place his arms about, has he cried and wept, calling for tun to come back, tharn looked to them to then eye tun, he went to his father, spoke to him, then left, his father eyed him leaving to shout.
Tharn then looked to the action with tears welling up, he felt this was partly his fault.
Helping tia up, they all went to the car to take tia to types parents house, unaware tun was going to do something very self destructive.