reached the breaking point

Standing before his mirror a bit early Sunday morning, type brushed his teeth, peering his eyes down.
Tharn was to the door frame, body leaned against it, arms wrapped, looking to type.
Bending over and spitting, he came back up, placed the took brush back, to look about down, to then turn the facet on top cup his hands for water.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Swishing the water, he spat, trying to do it again, he heard tharns groans.
"Type.....I know what you are doing. Come on, it's just the gym. Stop procrastinating."
Type shut the water off to sign.
"I...... Don't like the gym. How about we stay and you tell me why your dodging your sister?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go forth to place his hand around his wrist to then pull.
"After, right now, we are going to the gym."
Type looked to action to sign again.
It was not that he didn't like to go to the gym or work out, it was because he would be close to tharn and would watch him, to see tharn work out, it made type lose his brain a bit, he knew tharn was going to be sexier then hell and a bit of a show off.
Parked, type turned his head to look out the window, tharn turned to eye.
"Okay......I want to know what the big deal is. You used to love going to the gym with me. What's changed?"
Type chuckled to turn his head to eye.
"You've become more of A show boat, also what are you going to do..... When others look at me maybe try to ask me out?"
Tharn gritted his teeth to look forward.
"Why..... Should I do anything? You said you were taking some time off from dating..... So...."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Well, there may be cute boys in here, we will have to see. Just be a good friend, hmm."
Type playfully punched him in the shoulder, feeling a bit sick of this situation.
He then turned to get out. Tharn turned his head to watch, to grip the steering wheel, type was not the only one who was starting to get sick of this.
Taking a deep relaxing breathe, tharn got out, to run to type to place his arm around his shoulder, pulling him a bit.
"Well type, should I mark you then...... Help you out a bit?"
Tharn turned his head to try and place his mouth to his neck to place a hickey, but type placed his hand over his mouth to roll his eyes.
"Poessive...... Friend I see."
Tharn signed, to turn his head back to let him go to walk forward.
"Come on..... Was just trying to help....."
Type looked him over to sign.
Inside, type was laying down to do some presses, tharn was before him to spot.
"That's good..... Slowly...... Easily.....2 more..... Great."
Type got up, for them to switch, tharn looked up, for type to spot.
"Okay, I get it, your stronger then me, stop show boating."
Tharn smirked has he went faster with the bar up and down.
Doing a few more then him, tharn got up, type went around to eye, then there heads turned, a man walked past, he eyed type lustfully, to then walk backwards still eyeing, type gritted his teeth. Tharn watched with narrowed eyes.
They finally turned around to leave.
Type signed to look back at tharn, he placed his hand to his neck to rub.
"Guess...... Should have had you mark me."
Tharn looked to type, he had enough, getting up, he grabbed him by the wrist to pull him to the showers.
Thrown to the shower wall, to his stomach, tharn turned to close the door, coming back, he placed his hands under his shirt to rub them around.
Type flexed his fingers to the wall, has he laid his hand palm down, tharn moved a hand through his collar, to his neck to lift his head up.
He moved closer, to place his lips to the side of his neck, moving his groin up and down, type could feel he was hard, just like he was.
"Mmm, tharn..... We...... shouldn't here....."
Tharn then went to his ear.
"You owe me"
Taking his hands down, he lowered his shorts and boxers, to take his member out, to swirl his tip around his cavity.
Type bit into his lower lip.
Maybe...... We don't need condoms..... Maybe, there is something more to.... This.... To us.... Maybe this.....
Type then started to move his lower back up.
Tharn took a deep breathe, to then place his member back, to raise types clothes, to go back to his ear..
"We..... Don't have condoms..... We should go, and get them."
Type balled his fingers, turning his hand into fists, to sign and hard.
"Tharn....... Why can't we just......"
Tharn leaned back to look down, he moved his waist from side to side.
"Don't know..... If your clean type, you've been with so many me...."
Type turned his head to eye tharn, who looked up.
"I told you I did not with...... God damn it! I've had enough of this! I didn't sleep with them! I'm not this big whore you think I am tharn! Maybe it's yourself you can't trust! Mr. Make out king! How many men have you've fucked hmm!?"
Type then turned to shove tharn away to then leave.
Tharns eyes widen at types accusations, furrowing his eye brows, he had enough has well, turning he stepped forth to wrap his hand around his wrist.
They both stopped to the empty shower room.
"What are you implying type!?"
Type scoffed.
"Do you really think I have something?"
Type flexed his jaw to then take his hand back, he took deep breathes.
"Why...... Why won't you..... Without a condom tharn? I'm telling you the truth, I didn't with them."
Tharn gritted his teeth a bit.
"Maybe...... But you did it with moko....... I've heard things about him......I know he has carried things, time from time."
Type rolled his eyes..
"Well.... What about you.... How many of your nasty friends have you've had sex with? When you got drunk?"
Tharn balled his fists..
"You really think, I've been..... With them? Honestly?"
"Well why shouldn't I? I've heard from dresden you were with him and me at the same time! Maybe that's why you are so adamant with these fucking condoms!"
Tharns eyes widen.
"You are such a hypocrite! You dated men then came to me! How many did you have sex with type! I do not believe you only had sex with just moko, then me! How many have been inside of you! How long after that would you then come crawling to me, to make you feel fucking better!"
Type furrowed his eye brows in anger.
"How many...... Have you've had sex with tharn..... Then would..... make me feel better probably right after! What! 10, 20!"
Tharns eyes widen shocked.
Type then turned to look at him head on.
Silence surrounded them for a moment, in the same position, balled fists, furrowed eye brows, they both had reached there limit, then they spoke in unison.
"I haven't had sex with anyone but you!"
Both there eyes widen, to look the other over. They both couldn't believe what they just heard.
"That's......" Tharn spoke first.
"Not possible....." Type finished.
They both gulped.
Tharn took a step forward.
"If....." Type spoke first.
"That Is true....... Why wouldn't...." Tharn finished.
Type took in a deep shaikly breathe, has did tharn.
They both thought the same, they couldn't hold it back anymore, even if they may lose there friendship, they had to let it out.
Tharn went to type to place his hands to his face, type looked up, eyes darted, they spoke in unison again.
"It's because I love you."
Both there eyes widen, in shock, disbelieve and surprise.
"What?" They both said again in unison.