proving myself

Furrowing his eye brows, type moved a bit about, feeling something to his face, taking a hand up, he tried to flick it away, momentarily he did, type took a deep breathe to fall back under, feeling the same sensation, he furrowed his brows this time a bit in anger, he smacked it away.
Then something seem to fall to his cheek, grabbing it, he took it about to his eyes to then open to see it was a red flower petal.
From his side, he turned to go to his back to look up, tharn was up, to his side, moving a red rose around his lips looking down at gulf, he then smiled.
Types eyes widen to then look to the petal to then move up eyeing.
"Oh......I didn't know......"
Turning his head, he looked to the time, it was an hour before they needed to be awake.
"Um.... Sorry..... Still a bit.... What is going on?"
Tharn lightly chuckled, shuffeling closer, he placed the rose to types bare chest to run it up and down sensually.
Type turned his head to eye.
Tharn then moved his mouth closer.
"It's our first anniversary, the day I..... Semi moved in..... Thought to wake you....mmm...."
Throwing the petal, type pounced to wrap his arms around, to sit upon tharn, has he had let go of the rose that now fell to where type just was.
The two kissed passionately and fiercely, tharn placed his hands to his back, gripping a bit, has type grinded himself on mews length, hands to his pectorals.
After a remarkable round, type was to the kitchen, to make there lunches for school.
Coming out, after a warm shower, tharn dressed, went to find type, going to the kitchen he wrapped his arms around him to look down.
"Mmm..... You know how I feel about....mmm...."
Type grabbed a cucumber, to turn his head to plop a piece into tharns noisy sexy mouth, to watch has he chewed it in satisfaction.
"I drowned it in my special sauce, so shush." He lightly chuckled.
Turning his head, he went back to making there lunch.
Tharn moved his head to place his lips to his neck to move them up and down, raising the hairs to types neck.
"Your so good to me...... My friend...."
Types eyes widen to turn his head to look to tharn who pulled his head back, he lightly laughed.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Ha ha....." Type laughed sarcasticly.
Type turned his head to go back to work.
Tharn placed his head to his shoulder to look down.
"Even though, we both know, there is something more now, you can't deny, we are still friends..... The best..... Hottest....."
Types eyes widen has he felt something poke his butt.
"Tharn...... What is...."
Tharn moved his waist back and forth then forward.
"I think you and I both know what that is... . Let's not go to school today and....."
Type shook his head to turn to place a plastic bag to tharns chest making him step back to eye.
"That..... Sounds like the old tharn....."
Tharn signed.
"The old tharn, that wants to go back to bed...... With his....."
Tharn gritted his teeth. They weren't anything yet, so far if you were able to label it would be friends with benifits.
Signing, his hard on went away, he then turned in a huff.
Type watched him to then step forward, to wrap his arms around, head to his shoulder.
"Oh..... Don't be this way..... Don't be all grumpy.....a few hours at school.... Then we will come back here.....I didn't know you were going to celebrate when you first spent the night..... Know.....I am thinking of ways to pay you back....."
Type started to kiss his neck.
Tharns eyes widen to turn his head to eye, he smiled wide.
"Mmm...... Then let's hurry to school. I hope today goes by quick then."
Type moved his head back to look to tharn with a huge smile, he nodded.
Letting go, tharn then went to go to the door to get his back pack, plus jacket and shoes.
Type turned to get his lunch, relishing in there lovely dovey life style.
The first 2 weeks were hard, tharn stopped smoking, because of the nicotine withdrawal he was a bit mean and nasty but never to type, just to his fellow students, teachers and himself.
He also didn't drink and told type not to get any thing for the apartment.
Type didn't drink either so when they went grocery shopping he was fine with that, one thing type enjoyed though, since tharn stopped smoking, since he seemed to need something in his mouth, when they got home or in the school bathroom, tharn gave him multiple blow jobs and gulf was not complaining, after though, he did feel a bit bad, since he knew tharn was trying to be the man he was before he went into this bad boy phase, so type started to make sure to fed him 3 times a day, healthy meals, go to the gym every Sunday, for an incredible in the gym showers round, since type could see his much tharn was working to make himself into what he used to be, type made sure he did what he could to fed every appetite tharn had, so far, after those 2 bad weeks, everything worked out well, type felt they were all actual couple even though he hadent given tharn an answer but in types heart he knew it was a yes, he was just hoping tharn would just stop smoking and drinking but now, he couldn't help but prolong this a bit, type was relishing in tharns love, he didn't know if it was a bad thing or not, but since tharn that day was overally sweet, even if it was just a simple gesture with a rose, type was planning to take tharn out to dinner for there anniversary to then give him an answer.
By lunch, your was to the table setting it all up.
"Thank you."
Turning his phone off quick, tharn came about to sit to eye.
Type gulped to place the phone to his bag pocket a bit in a rush.
"Your.... Acting a bit jumpy why?"
Type shrugged, he then forked some food.
He was happy he could make those arrangements, they both didn't have work after school and nothing to do, so once they left school they could go to the restaurant, where type was planning to tell tharn yes.
Type smiled just thinking about it.
Tharn kept his eyes to type to narrow.
"I can tell when your up to something, what is it type?"
He shrugged again.
"Nothing, nothing, nothing. You should eat."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then un wrap his food.
Both looking up, type took a deep breathe in to sign.
One of tharns, bad friends was before them, looking to tharn.
"Hey man..... How have youve been? Haven't seen you in a minute. Hey, if your not doing anything later you should come to the bar with us."
"Mmm, I've..... Given up drinking.... So...."
Type smiled.
So draminyo, leave! Type thought.
He didn't like him much.
"Oh come on..... One drink will not kill you, were young, can even bring your friend...... What's your name again?"
Type gritted his teeth to look down.
"Type....." He mumbled.
"Oh yea..... So come on tharn..... Just one please......"
Tharn signed to look to type.
"Um..... Type..... What should...."
Type looked to tharn, he could tell he wanted to go.
He shrugged.
"If..... You want to go...... I'll come with......"
Tharn looked type over seeing something there, he looked to his friend.
"I don't....."
"Oh come on tharn..... He said fine..... He'll go...... Be there at 8. See you two then."
He turned to leave.
Tharn gritted his teeth to look back to type who stood to place his things away.
"Type..... If you don't want to....."
Type Shook his head.
"I could see how much you wanted to go, what I had planned...... Isn't important.....I told you, to keep your friends tharn...... When you asked me if you should drop them or not...... It's..... Fine....."
Type then turned with his back pack to leave. Tharn took a deep breathe in to hang his head to eye his food.
One step forward, 18 steps back for us.
Going to class, type took his phone out to cancel there evening, if tharn was to hang out with them, he couldn't be alone with them, they always tried to get tharn into trouble.
Type breathed in and out a bit peeved awaiting the hostess to answer.
Well...... Crap.......