can you...... stay?

In the throes of passion, type was to his back moaning up a storm, his one hand was to tharns back to grip, the other was above him, grasping at the tiniest piece of head board, has his body went up and down with the friction.
Tharn was hovered over type, to his neck, gasping with aired moans, to periodically place kisses, both arms were down to types legs helping them to be bented, spread to either side, to thrust his full self in.
Types head was slightly to the side, lifting his head a bit, he then bit into his bottom lip, he was in esctasy.
He then moved his hand from his back, to place it to the middle of his neck to grip, he started to grind with the thrusts.
"Ah.... Tharn......mmm..... Little to the.....ah god! Yes..... Like that.....mmmm..... Right there......"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then lick his neck, going up a bit, he nipped his ear lobe.
Types body shuttered.
Tharn moved his head down a bit, to peer his eyes up, looking over type at his heightened pleasure, this was exciting and arousing tharn to no end.
Type, your mine....... Even if it's for....... But..... Does it have to only be...... For a night?
Tharn peered his eyes down to stare and think, while he did he started to go slow.
Type furrowed his eye brows to turn his head a bit to eye tharn, who looked like he was confused.
Type took his hand down from the head board, to then place it to his cheek to caress.
Tharn looked up to him.
"Tharn? Are you..... Okay?"
He took a deep breathe, his eyes drifted to slits, has he felt types warmth and kindness, he even was hoping for love, but knew he probably didn't feel that for him.
Moving away, he kept a hand under types knee, to keep one leg bend to his side, the other he manuvered his other leg, to his body, to have his foot to the side of tharns head, he then placed that hand to his ankle, to stare down at type, he looked over tharn confused, he then leaned up a bit, to look him over has he continued to thrust but it was slow.
"Tharn?"
He then leaned his head to his foot.
"You..... Want to cum?"
Type cocked his head to the side, to narrow his eyes.
".... Yes......"
Tharn then started to go a bit faster.
Type laid back down, to place his hand to his forehead. He tried to place his other hand to his erection, however tharn grabbed it, to hold.
Types eyes widen, to then look to the action.
"Type........ You..... Want me..... To make you cum.... Then...."
Tharn then took his hand from types, to move his one leg back to the side, to go down, he grabbed types one hand to his forehead, to wrap it around his wrist, to pin it to the head board, took his other to then place it to his erection with his over laying. Tharn started to quicken his pace, to then help type stroke.
His body bucked a few times, to moan with this action.
Tharn hovered his face over his.
"You want this Rock hard cock to make you cum?"
Type lightly chuckled, to nod.
"Mmm, yes......nnnn.... I'm....."
Tharn then went to his face to rub his nose to it. He gripped his hand to his erection to stop the action to then go slow once more.
Type whimpered a bit.
"Tharn...... Stop.....mmm.....I want to cum....."
"Mmm.... You do?"
"Ah yes....I...... Don't like this..... Game....... Stop...... Stopping......aaaah....."
"If...... You want your....... Friend...."
He gritted his teeth at that word.
"To make you cum........ Explode.....er.....upt........"
Type turned his head to the side to gulp with a small moaned whimper.
"I..... Want you..... To stay....."
Type opened his eyes and wide, turning his head back, tharn leaned his head back to eye. There's darted.
"What?"
"You...... Always leave after I....... After we...... This time......I want you to stay....."
Tharn then went to his neck to leave kisses, feeling a bit akward and embarrassed with what he was wanting. 
Types eyes darted quicker has he looked to the ceiling.
"You...... Want me..... To stay?"
a slight smile spread across his face.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"It..... Would be...... Just like.... The sleepovers we had..... When we were..... Younger.....I..... Want to..... Make you..... Feel better...... Again....... Since this is your 5th breakup....... After...."
Type turned his head to roll his eyes, his hope was dashed. He thought tharn wanted him to stay to maybe cuddle, maybe for other reasons.
"Make..... Me cum...... We can..... See...... Now Stop.... Being mean to me....... Let me.....aaah God!"
Tharn then pumped his hand on types to his erection, he then thrusted his faster speed.
He then went to his ear.
"Ah.....I make you cum..... You stay?"
Type gulped.
"I.....I......mmm.... Don't know..... Just.....aaah..... I'm...... I'm.......cumming!"
Both tensing, they both quivered there seed out.
Breathing deep, tharn then got off of type, to go to the side, head turned, hand to his forehead, to look to the wall. Regret started to wash through him when he heard type hesitant to the question of staying.
Type stayed to his back, to take his hand from his erection, to take the other hand down, to place it to his forehead to look up, poundering his request.
Tharn closed his eyes to take a deep inhale.
Type gulped to then lean up, to eye.
"Tharn....I....."
Tharn then took a very long breathe to then take the condom off, to throw to the trash, to then get up to sit to the edge.
"You..... Don't have to stay.... That was....a bit..... Cruel..... For me to ask that of you.. In that way......I know we..... Haven't done anything like that in......"
Type breathed heavily looking over his back.
"Tharn..... Do you..... Want me to stay?"
Is sex..... The main reason why?
Tharn hung his head to furrow his eye brows, to look to the floor.
"..... Yes..... So...... Tomorrow I can......."
Types eyes slowly went down, tears welled up.
"So we can....... Fuck....... To make me..... Feel better...... Right....." He gritted his teeth to the last word.
Tharn turned his body to eye type.
He had gotten up, to bend himself over to the floor to pick his clothes up.
"Type?"
Dressing, he took deep breathes to keep his eyes to the action, back to him.
"Sorry tharn.....I thought...... Maybe you..... Wanted me to stay....... Because we're friends.... Maybe do something......Other then have sex..... My mistake......"
Fastening his last button, he turned to go to the door.
Tharn stood to then eye type, a bit in unresolved anger.
"Sure..... Go type! I'll see you when you break up with your next fucking boyfriend! I'll take care of you, like always! That's The only reason you even come to my place anymore! It's just too ride my dick!"
Type stopped to the door, to wrap his hand around the nob to look to it.
"You...... Have always offered....... And your.... Trying to make me.... Feel bad...... Really!?" He scoffed.
"Not like you haven't been fucking enjoying it! You fuck them while your in a relationship then fuck me to feel better till your next disaster! I've always been there too pick up the pieces, all I am asking is for you to stay! You can't even do that! What kind of friend are you type! I'm sorry my place isn't the suite you live it but......."
Type turned to look to tharn in anger, tears had fallen down from listening.
Tharns eyes widen, he un balled his fists.
"Your..... Asking me to stay...... Just for my body...... It's not even for me anymore....... What we are doing, is making us...... Lose our whatever friendship tharn! Well, no more and you know what....."
Type brought his hand up finger to point.
Tharns eyes darted.
Type took a deep breathe to turn his head to look down.
"I........ Don't usually want to come to your place, not because it's not like mine, which isn't even a suite, but because you always have those...... Other friends here....I can't.... Stand them.... And...... And......ugh.....Never...... Mind..... You don't deserve the actual truth!"
Tharns eyes widen.
"What.... Truth......"
Type shook his head.
"Never mind tharn! This is affecting our....... "Only friendship"...... Well.... No more..... I'm..... Sick of this......"
Type turned his head once more to look to tharn.
"I'm sick of you, leave me alone for awhile, and if I get broken up with again, leave me alone! I have never wanted just your cock! But apparently that is all you want from me, just my body! Some friend you are!"
Type Shook his head to then leave slamming the door.
Tharn took deep breathes to hang his head to look down, brows furrowed.
The only thing that was too his mind was,
What truth? What is type talking about?