starting to despise this situation

Reaching over, type grabbed a few pieces of popcorn, to then come back, feeding himself, to then look down to chuckle, tharn turned his head to eye, First him then the piece of left over popcorn in his hand.
He then opened his mouth.
Type raised an eye brow, looking to tharn, who was laid down, head to his leg, eyeing him.
"You, want me to fed you?"
Tharn nodded.
"Mm, beg."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Don't be a jerk, I helped you clean your already overally cleaned apartment, this is payment so ah...."
He opened his mouth once more.
Type smiled to then place the pieces inside his mouth.
Tharn then moved his hand up, to wrap it around his wrist, to keep it there. Types eyes widen.
"Think...... You owe me more then.....popcorn type."
Types heart started to accelerate has tharn swallowed what was in his mouth, to take one by one, his finger tips to then suck.
He shivered a bit watching, type then gulped.
Tharn then moved his hand about to lay his hand under his head, to turn, to eye the television.
"Think you taste better then the popcorn. Ah, hope she doesn't die."
Type blinked rapidly to come into the present.
Taking a deep breathe, he looked forward to watch the movie had placed on after they cleaned and had dinner.
Bringing his other hand up, he placed it to his forehead, he felt dizzy. This was not tharns normal behavior.
We.... Really are starting to act like a couple..... But.....
Type lowered his hand to look forward a bit sullen.
He knew they were not.
Tharn started to chuckle at a horror part, moving his hand behind his head he started to rub types hard on up and down.
Type made a grimace.
"Ah..... So this is what is poking me in the head."
"Ss...... Sorry......"
Tharn shrugged to turn, type peered his eyes down.
Then kept his eyes to it, to keep up the action.
"Were men type......I understand, you do owe me another round."
Tharn then moved his head forward, to place his mouth to his tip to suck, he then peered his eyes up, deviously.
Type took deep breathes.
"Th..... Thought we.... Were going to watch the movie..... Then bed...... Since..... Your forcing me to the gym....."
Tharn moved his head back, to keep stroking his hard on through his pants, to keep his eyes to his.
"Well.... Seems little type here..... Would like to be played with..... We've seen this movie a bunch of times..... So...."
Tharn got up to hold a hand out.
Type looked to it.
"We..... Haven't seen this movie though....."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Is this movie more important then me taking care of little type?"
Type leaned up, to place his arms between his legs to look with furrowed eye brows to tharns hand.
He was wanting more then friendship, Espacially since they were acting like they were a couple but he knew better.
Gritting his teeth, he turned hes head, to grab the remote turning off the television to then grab tharns hand after he placed the remote to the coffee table.
Tharn smirked to then pull him up then to the bedroom.
Keeping his eyes to there hands holding, type started to wonder how long this could keep going for. How long can tharn stay here? How long could he keep his friend all to himself?
Type honestly didn't know. Even though he had to keep his love a secert, everyday with tharn and he was here, for bad or good, it was heaven.
Going to the bedroom, love started to surround him.
Turning tharn, type moved closer, has tharn got to the edge of the bed, type then looked to his shirt to open, palms down to tharns chest, type moved them about, to then go to his shorts and boxers to lower, moving back a bit, type took his shirt off over his head, to then move his shorts and boxers off.
Type then stepped closer, wrapping his arms around his neck, to look to his lips, biting his own.
Tharn raised an eye brow, type looked so seductive.
Taking his hands from his back, he lowered them, to make him jump up, tharn then moved a hand up, to grip his neck, looking up, there eyes darted.
Type then started to try and kiss tharn, but he leaned his head back, type took a deep breathe in, to try again, to get the same action.
Tharn then turned them around to flop to the bed, tharn took his hands back to grab types from his neck, to wrap his hands around his wrists, to pin them to either side of his head.
Moving his head lower, he went to types chest, to his erect nipple to nip and lick, looking up.
Type took a deep breathe in, watching, to then lift his head back, eyes darted, he wanted a kiss.
Friends..... Don't kiss type.... Only practice.....
Type gritted his teeth, he was becoming tired over this, over everything.
Growing in anger a bit, he was able to un twist his hands, to then push tharn gently back by his chest, to turn, he was too his stomach, hand near mouth, looking to the wall, he lifted his lower back up, has he was too his bend legs.
"Just......fuck me tharn....."
Tharn kneeling, looked over types bend body to eye it questionably.
Cocking his head, he became a bit confused.
We started so....... And now he just.....
Signing, tharn turned to go to the dresser, forgetting he was out of condoms.
Tharn signed again has he sat to the edge looking into the empty box.
"We..... May have to..... Do something else.... You.... Don't have any condoms....."
Types eyes opened wide.
Maybe.... This is your chance..... Since your mouth won't open and tell tharn you love him..... Maybe..... You can show him with your body..... Maybe you can finally get a piece of tharn inside of......
Getting up, type crawled to tharn, to wrap his arms around, then one hand went to the box to grab then throw, he then moved his mouth to his neck to lick about.
Tharn moved his head back to moan, his dick throbbed in anticipation. He moved his hand up, to place to the back of types head, to turn his.
"Mmm, seems.... Someone is in a better mood." Tharn cooed.
Type then placed his hands to tharns member to stroke.
"Ah.... Type......"
"Tharn...." He said lustfully.
Moving his hands off then up, type was able to push tharn down to then get on top of him to straddle, moving his body down, he went to his navel to kiss, then started to go up, tharn had his head pressed to the bedding, slightly turned to Moan, he moved his hands up and down his back.
Type took a deep breathe in, has he went further up, to place his mouth to his neck to lick about, peering his eyes up, watching tharn be lost a bit, type brought a hand from his side, to then move it down, to grab tharns cock, to place the tip to his outter, bringing his hand back, type moved his mouth to his nipple to lick, keeping his eyes to him, to then take his hands back to grab tharns, he moved his hands up and down tharns, making him Moan sweetly.
Moving his body up, type kept his eyes down, moving his ass about his tip, teasing, to take a really big breathe.
Has he started to try and lower himself, tharns eyes opened wide, clueing in what type was trying to do.
Moving them about, tharn hovered, to place his cock on his, to thrust.
Type turned his head to sign, his arms fell limply to the sides of his head.
Tharn gripped types upper shoulders to keep his eyes to his.
"Type..... Don't be like that.... Soon we will have condoms.... Till then....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tribbing......... Experimenting.......I know..... It's Because we're..... Just friends......."
Type then brought his hands to his chest to push tharn off and away, to go to the side to place the covers over him, back to tharn, who laid to his side, looking to him.
"Type? Were not done..... Haven't even made you..... Or me...."
Type took a deep breathe in, to close his eyes.
"Use your hand! I'm.... Tired."
In more ways then one.
Tharn furrowed his eye brows to then lay to his back looking to the ceiling a bit confused with type, he was acting weird tonight and he couldn't understand why.
"Type...... What is.... Going on? You also.....owe me.... Your being a..... Bad friend...." Tharn gritted his teeth over that word.
Type signed to then turn to go to tharn to place his cock in his hand to stroke, tharn leaned up, gripped the bedding, to watch, even more confused.
"Type...... This is.... Not what I.....ah....."
He lifted his head back to moan louder.
"Just cum..... That's all that matters right......"
Tharns eyes opened to then lean his head back, gritting his teeth, he then moved type away, they looked to the other eyes darted.
"Type..... What has gotten into you! Why are you acting this way?"
Type took a deep breathe in to then turn to go back to his side, back to tharn.
"I'm..... Tired..... Just go to sleep tharn...... When we..... Get condoms..... I'll take care of it....... Till then..... Sleep....."
Tharn took a deep breathe to look him over.
"You leave me like this...... Act like this..... And I'm usually the asshole in your book, right, now type I have to say this You are the fucking asshole! I think I'm just going to go home!"
Tharn then went to the edge of the bed, types eyes opened wide to then get up, he went to tharn, to grab his shirt to throw it, to then wrap his arms about, chin to his shoulder.
"Tharn..... I'm.... Sorry....... Just....... Mad about the..... Condoms...." He signed.
That was not it, he was manily angry at himself for being such a coward.
Tharn signed to bring up his hands to place them too his arms.
"No..... I'm sorry.... Shouldn't have said that to you...... Your too sweet to be an asshole type...... It'll be okay..... After the gym..... We will get them.... Okay? Now..... Let me...... Take you to heightened pleasure....."
Turning, tharn hovered over type, to place a hand up, to bound his wrists together over his head, to go to his nipple to lick, with his other hand, he grabbed his cock and types to place them on the other, to stroke.
Type turned his head to moan, but a little depressingly.
He was wanting more, much more.
Damn it tharn.......I love you.......I love you so much....... I'm. Starting to hate this......I don't just want to feel like we are a couple, but I want to be an actual couple.....
A lone tear then went down his face.
I..... Want more then friendship but.....I don't want to tell him this and have him go away..... He means too much to me..... Damn it....... What should I do......
Fuck you unrequited love!
Unknown to type, tharn was screaming the exact same thing, he wanted more then friendship, he was hating his unrequited love and he too didn't know what to do about it, but in the end, the two didn't want to destroy there friendship unaware they both felt the exact same thing for the other.