so very muddled

Sitting in class, type bounced his knee, hunched over a bit, to have his hand under his chin, looking forward, pen in his other hand, but didn't write down anything, he chewed at his cheek, brows furrowed, he was lost in what just happened, he tried to analyze every bit.
What....... Is going on..... Through tharns head, I just don't, understand. Why is he doing this?
Type signed to lean back in his chair, looking down he saw he didn't write down any notes, has the bell rung.
Grabbing his paper and pen, he turned to place them in his back pack, to then get up slinging it over.
Need to...... Walk to the bus stop, before seeing tharn, need to...... Clear my head.
Leaving the classroom, type looked about to then go forth, walking down the hallway, he stopped to see tharn to his locker, darting his eyes, he turned to go the other way. Something he had not done since his 16th birthday, avoid tharn.
Leaving the school, he walked out to the quad to stop to take a deep breathe. Hiat run up to him.
"Hi......hiat......"
"Hi...... Have youve seen my older brother hyte?"
Type Shook his head.
"Um.....hiat...... Can you..... Tell your older brother, I'm not interested in him at all, that I want him to leave me alone."
Stepping forth, he placed his hands to his upper shoulders to nod.
"I will, but know...... My brother can be obsessed sometimes, but I'll tell him."
Leaning back, he smiled to run off, trying to find his step brother.
Type turned to watched..
Like a lost puppy, so sweet, I hope he leaves me alone now, not even me he is truly after, but from what I've seen, hyte will not go after his step baby brother, who he didn't even. Know about since 2 years ago.
Shrugging, type needed to get away from the school, still needed to avoid tharn.
To the bus stop, he sat down, to look to the ground.
Things right now, are so...... Chaotic.
I have hyte who made tharn think he truly wants me, but just wants me has a distraction for his feelings for his little brother, which I can tell has feelings for him.
Type signed.
All this....... Fake dating, really has bitten me in the ass, can't believe tharn to a point of capacity can think.
Type shook his head to grit his teeth.
He is..... Such an hypocrite, make out king of our high school, how many men has he been with hmm? I know I made up all this fake relationships after moko, even he was fake, just.... Didn't want to be alone and.... When tharn was there for me, after the moko thing, I...... Didn't want it to stop......
Feeling his phone go off, he took a deep breathe in, to then take out his phone from his back pocket.
"Hello?"
"Hi type, how is my first born doing?"
He smirked to look down.
"Fine mom, how are my brother and sister?"
"Doing just fine, remember type, your brother is graduating from high school in 5 months."
"I know mom, don't worry, um..... How is dad?"
"Getting better, that flu really knocked him down, your sister is with him more, such a daddy girl, heheh, oh, is tharn about?"
Type signed.
"Mom, we're not joined to the hip you know."
Not like...... We used to be..... In our youth.
"Well, usually when you are somewhere, he is close behind, hahaha, either or, when you see him, can you tell him thank you for the flowers, can't believe he remembered what type of bouquet he likes, only told him once and that's when he was 14. Tharn is very sweet, wish for him to.....mmmm...... Never mind.'
Type furrowed his eye brows confused.
"Mom? What were you....."
"Never mind, never mind, you two are "just friends," don't listen to an old woman, so how is the dating pool for you type? Dating any hot men? Have to be swarming around you and...."
Type lifted his head up to groan a bit.
"Mom....." He whined.
"Okay okay, sorry, I'll let you go then, remember please tell tharn thank you, really cheered up your father, also tell him, tico here has said she wants to talk to him, but he keeps dodging her calls. Love you type, my widdle baby."
Type lightly chuckled.
"I'll let him know, when I see him mom, love you too."
Hanging up the phone, he leaned into the bus stop seat to eye.
What..... Was my mother about to say? Can't.... Believe tharn would still.... Remember that..... Why..... Is he dodging ticos calls?
Shrugging, he stood to place his phone to his back pocket, to look to the bus. An assortment of different thoughts and feelings were swirling about.
Before he was about to get on, an arm wrapped itself around his neck, to pull.
Type turned his head to eye tharn, who looked forward, with a slight smirk has they walked.
His eyes narrowed, he could tell he was up to something.
"Tharn! What are you doing? I want to go home, don't want to....."
Tharn stopped them to look to type.
"I'm..... Going to make it up to you, I..... Was a real.....bastard in the bathroom, I'm sorry."
Type looked him up and down to turn his head to look forward.
"I..... Still have half of your apology from before. Just..... Drive me home..... We will be even."
"Mmm, no, that's not enough, I want to take you to the movies. Type.....I really am sorry."
Type chewed at his inner cheek.
You.... Always are..... Damn this unrequited love i have for you, it'll be the death of me.
Tharn cocked his head to eye intently, to grip the top of his shoulder.
"Type......I know when your over thinking..... Please...... Let this asshole take you to the movies."
Type took a deep breathe to turn his head to eye tharn.
"You and I..... Really do hang out with the other way to much"
Types eyes narrowed..
"I..... Know when your up to something, what is it?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Just trying to make it up to you, come on....." He smiled wide.
Type turned his head to roll his eyes.
"Fine..... Let's go..... Don't know why you want to do this now, so early..... But fine....."
They then started to walk again, tharn turned his head to look forward.
"Well, today is our only day off, still think it's interesting we have different jobs, but have the same day off."
Type shrugged.
"Always in sync........"
Just not with how we feel, I love you and I don't even know what you feel for me tharn.
Hearing types sign, tharn smiled and wide.
Oh don't worry type, you were right, I am up to something, but I know you are going to like it, still need to be punished for not telling me that actual truth of yours. Just you wait.
Tharn then pulled type, to his car, then helped him in, with a devious smile has he looked to him, type was unaware of tharns ultimate plan, of what he had in store for the movie theater.