you just don't get it

Finally getting home, after they drove around for hours, trying to find tun, just to not know where he left, type went into the apartment first, a bit distraught to go sit to the couch to slump into it, to wrap his arms around feeling a multitude of emotions over this whole situation.
Why weren't you there tun, what could you be doing, tia, how and why is this happening? You were such a good little brother and now, damn it, it's all your fault tun! Look what you've done to my innocent, sweet, loving brother.
Type signed, keeping his head forward, to then grit his teeth, thinking.
To the door that he closed and locked, Tharn took his shoes off to go in, standing close to the couch, he looked to type to take a deep breathe in.
Going to him, he went to lay down, he placed his head to his lap, to wrap his arms around his body, to be too his side, to close his eyes, he then shuffled his head up and down, trying to distract and to get comfortable.
The two then stayed in silence for the next few minutes.
Tharn then cleared his throat to break the silence.
"Mm, type?"
He took a deep breathe but didn't say anything, he was fuming a bit, also didn't know quite what to say, that made two of them.
"You know what I can't wait for?" Tharn proceeded forward.
"What is that?" Type huffed a bit to answer.
Type then looked down to eye. Tharn opened his eyes to peered them to the side to look up at him, with a bit of a smirk he knew type loved. It semi worked, type breathed a bit shaky and his heart skipped a beat.
"In 2 months, that one place we looked at yesterday, we are going to be moving in and it is going to be all ours, do you want to know what I was doing when we were to that restraunt eating lunch?"
"Hmm, Yes, you were on your phone the whole time."
"Well, what I was doing was giving up my lease, I had movers go to gather everything to place in a locker, so, if something happens to us you will be sending your friend too the streets." He lightly chuckled.
Type rolled his eyes, to then place his hand to tharns head to stroke to place his other arm across the couch.
"Tharn, can you please, not discribe us has such, you and I are more then that and you know it."
Tharn shrugged to bring a hand up to move types shirt up to place his mouth to his stomach to run his bottom lip up and down sensually. Type raised an eye brow.
"Do I..... Know that type?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"Tharn, if I didn't know you better, I would say you are trying to distract me."
"I'm being obvious, aren't I?"
Type nodded.
"Tharn..... Don't you care, that your friend is doing this to my brother, you've known tia since he was 10, do you care more about tun then him?"
Tharn signed to then get up, he leaned into the couch to turn his head to eye.
"Type, don't be like that. You know I care about tia more, but you know tuns background and what he has to deal with, sort of why we became friends. I wanted to help him a bit, keep him out of that house, Also he does have a heart, you've seen it too, know you have."
Type lifted his head to look forward, wrapping his arms around his body again.
"Yes, I've seen it, however the fact still remains he tried to rape me, I just can't seem to move past that, even though I forgave him, and now him and my brother, urgh! I just can't tharn? This is not okay."
He then looked to eye tharn.
"I need to now something, When it comes down to it, are you going to chose my brother or your friend?"
Tharn signed.
"Type.... Come on, don't do that."
Types lips parted he looked over tharn in amazement.
"Wow, your really going to chose tun, that evil conniving bastard who is turning my brother into a bad person, over him."
Type shook his head to then tried to get up, tharn grabbed his wrist to pull him down to make him sit to his body, to then wrap his arms around.
"Tharn!"
"No, I'm not going to let you just run away, knock it off, just listen..... I won't chose tun but type, you know what kind of life he has had, come on."
Type settled down to have his face fall softly.
"Yes.....I know..... But tharn....I don't want my brother to get mixed up in that."
Tharn nodded to place his chin to his shoulder to look forward.
"I understand type, there is always tomorrow, so tonight, can you just give your new man some attention, can we not fight?"
Type turned his head to eye, tharn gave a pout.
"Remember type, we can not go back in time and stop this, if I could, you know I would have, they had sex, hopefully it won't happen again before we can talk to tun. We can find him tomorrow, so please..... Give me your attention, I've been driving around all day, I've been being very good."
Type smiled to nod, he then brought his hands up to tharns to hold.
"You have been very helpful and good to me tharn. I'll give you all the attention you want, but first, let me make you a great dinner, to show my appreciation, then something else later."
Tharn smiled to place his lips to his.
Parting they eyed the other.
"I love you.... My friend."
Type rolled his eyes, to then pry tharns arms away.
"Keep calling me that, then you will not get anything after dinner, now come on, don't be lazy help me."
Type turned to grab his hand to pull.
Tharn smiled and wide to chuckle, he then was pulled to the kitchen, the two were unaware has they made that dinner, tun and tia were together and it did happen again, however they planned to talk to tun the next day, rather he was wanting that or not, but the two were unaware something else was going to happen.