you have no idea how wrong you are

Has eudi tried to pull type further to him, tharn immediately got up, so did yuta, damino took the girl off his leg, to place himself to the middle of the table, has tharn went behind type to pull him away, yuta did the same to eudi, moving them back, damino leaned back to eye them, eudi kicked about.
"No yuta! Let me go! I'm sick of this goody too fucking shoes, going to punch his lights out!"
Yuta rolled his eyes has he kept eudi back. Tharn has he held type back, looked to eudi in anger.
"What did you say you fucking prick!"
Tharn couldn't stand beside has he heard eudi threaten type, he then pulled to push type to the side to lean over the table to try to get to eudi, yuta narrowed his eyes to pull to push eudi away to go to tharn, type and eudi looked to another to grab there lovers to then move them back to stand before them to place there hands to either cheek there eyes darted to then try to calm them down.
Damino stood back to watch to roll his eyes.
There's way to much testosterone here, acting like a bunch of hot tempered woman.
"Tharn, breathe."
Tharn kept his eyes to yuta to then look to down, breathing heavily.
"Why? Did you not hear what that prick said to you! No one is going to hit you, over my fucking body!"
"Not like he doesn't deserve it, he needs to keep his fucking mouth shut and mind his own business" eudi said has he turned his head from trying to calm yuta.
Type turned to eye eudi.
"Really! I'm just trying to help yuta from this asshole! I can't believe your letting eudi to this to you yuta."
Yuta furrowed his eyes to then walk around eudi to go to the edge of the table.
"What the hell are you talking about!"
Damino eyes darted to then roll his eyes.
"Listen, I know you're trying to keep your sexual identity on the down low from certain people but, what eudi is doing to you, you deserve so much better."
Eudi then went to yuta to place his hand to his upper shoulder to stare type down.
"What the fuck are you going on about!?"
Tharn signed to then go to types side to wrap his arms about to eye them.
"I was told, that when you two, well you know, you eudi would sleep with women and then come back to yuta, I told type this."
Type made a face.
Damino eyes widen to then look to them.
"Are you two..... Having sex? Eudi, yuta, didn't know you two were a couple."
Eudi and yuta looked to damino to then look to type and tharn.
"How is any of this your business?" Yuta asked.
"Because, I like you yuta, you have always helped when eudi ran his fucking mouth, you need someone better."
Eudi narrowed his eyes.
"Listen type! I may have a bad mouth, but yuta loves it, you have no idea how much, I make him cu....."
Yuta turned his head to eye eudi.
"Shut up! Were in public!"
Eudi looked to yuta.
"And? Damnit yuta, I'm getting sick of this, I don't want to play any more."
Yutas eyes narrowed to then take his hand off.
"Play what? You think this is a game!"
Eudi signed.
"No but...... I'm sick of this..... Lie....I want us to go out with the other, I love you yuta."
Yutas eyes darted, his lips parted.
He then looked to type and tharn to then turn.
"I.... Need a minute." Yuta left to go to the bathroom.
Eudi turned his head to watch with a sullen face.
"You've.... Been. Playing with yuta? That's but love and...."
Eudi turned his head to eye type.
"Shut the hell up!"
He then looked to tharn.
"So yuta said this to you, that after we, I go to women?"
Tharn nodded, eudi then looked to them.
"That's a straight out lie, now yes, when we first, I did have sex with yuta then a girl, in which he forgave me but I was confused and tharn you know my parents. But I have not done that since. I only say these homophobic remarks first to hide my true feelings from yuta and to make him take me out so we can...."
Eudi made a poping sound with his mouth.
Types lips parted.
"Oh...."
Eudi nodded.
"Yes, now will you two please, stay out of my fucking business and type, go deal with your own man, your own relationship and stop sticking your fucking nose in my affairs! You two don't know shit about yuti and I."
Eudi then looked to damino.
"I'm gay, so is yuta, you can't accept that you all can go fuck off! I'm going to make that man mine!"
Eudi then turned to then go find yuta.
Damino raised his eye brows to look about to shrug his shoulders.
"Why wouldn't I accept this? I've know about this for the last 2 years, how eudi always acted with yuta, jeez I'm done, where's that girl, bye type and tharn, I'm going to get laid."
Type and tharn watched him go, for type to then hang his head, tharn looked over type.
"I'm..... Being such an asshole boyfriend to you tharn, I just..... Since I couldn't help my brother, I thought I could help them...."
Tharn made a face to place his arm around his shoulder to pull him in, the two looked at the other.
"I believe you just did, eudi came out and told yuta he loved him, I'm sure those two are, right now in the bathroom, mmm type...."
Tharn then went to his ear.
"Can we.... Go home to...."
Type smiled to lean his head back, there eyes darted.
"Please tell me your not getting hard knowing your two friends are....."
Tharn leaned his head back to roll his eyes.
"Type..... Your really thinking in that...."
Tharns eyes widen has type brought his hand to his cheek to then place his lips to his, parting he rubbed his thumb to his bottom lip to eye.
"Don't think I can wait until we go home, can we drive to a spot and...."
Tharn smirked.
"So naughty."
Tharn then took types hand to then pull him out.
To the bathroom, tharn was right, right when eudi went in, yuta went to him to place his hands to his face, to ask of what he said was true, now the two were in the stall confirming there new found relationship.
Yuta was to the wall, hands palm down to it, being thrusted and hard by eudi, he kept his hands to his upper shoulders to really give it to him.
"Your right little fairy ass of so fucking amazing?"
Yuta lightly chuckled to move back to place his hand to his cheek, there eyes darted.
"Ah, takes one to know one. Mmm.....fucking fairy eudi."
Eudi smiled to place his lips to yutas, placing his hand up, he placed his fingers through his to take there hand to yutas chest over his heart to make love, both feeling the exact same for the other.