need to save tun

Going to types parents home, tharn was to the living room explaining the situation to tias and types mother, father and sister while type was sitting to the edge of tias bed to rub his brothers back has he laid to his side, he kept sniffling.
Type gritted his teeth.
"Tia.....I know you don't believe me since this just happened..... But..... This is for the best and..."
Tia then got up to turn his head to look Angerly at type with tears running down his face.
"The best? For who! If you and tharn had just been supportive when you knew about us, we could have lived togther then tonight would not have happened! This is all your fault! I lost the love my my life type! In the words of my ex lover, "get the fuck out!"
Tia then went to his earlier position, to cry every harder, type looked down rattled.
Taking a deep breathe, he got up to go to the door.
"Tia.....I love you."
"Type..... Go away!"
Type closed his eyes to let a tear fall to then leave closing The door, he then went to the side of his brothers door to the wall, to sit to bend his legs to his chest to wrap his arms about looking down with furrowed eye brows.
Am I wrong here? What has happened in there relationship for my brother to be this in love with tun? I am so surprised tun just gave me my brother like that but.....I know they look.... I've had that for so many years over tharn.....
Type placed his head to the wall, to close his eyes feeling conflicted.
Hearing footsteps, type opened his eyes to look up to see tharn.
"I've.... Talked to your family, they understand and don't, your mom just wants tia to be okay and I told her In time he will be and um....."
Tharn then looked down.
"You don't have to move in here, I'll go to a hotel for a bit and...."
Type then got up to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder to close his eyes. Tharn kept his arms to the side.
"Tharn.....I don't want to think about that right now, can you..... Just hold me?"
Tharn nodded to hug him tight.
"Tharn..... My brother is in such pain, I feel so......I just don't know...... Was this the right thing? Should they maybe be....."
Feeling tharn vibrate, type let go for him to grab his phone from his pocket, keeping an arm about, to place the cell to his ear, it was from yuri, he saw tun and he was about to do something very bad.
Tharns eyes widen to what he was being told, he then turned his head to eye type, he looked to him, moving his hand up and down his chest, looking to him concerned.
"What?"
Tharn lowered the phone.
"It's tun..... He's in trouble."
They both looked to the side has tia swung the door open to step to them eyeing tharn.
"What about tun? What is going on?"
Type then placed a hand to his brothers shoulder, the two looked to the other.
"I don't know yet, but tharn, if he knows where he is, we need to go. All of us."
Tia nodded to then wipe his tears away.
"Right! Tharn where is he?"
"To the club, let's go."
They all then left in speed to get to tun before he was about to do something very stupid.
An hour prior yuta and eudi were to the club bathroom in the act, yuri moved himself up and down his length, has eudi was behind, hands to his waist, to thrust and hard, making yuta place a hand to his mouth has moans escaped.
"Don't.... Cover your mouth, I want your queer little ass to moan heavily for this straight cock! Mmm, you know you like it you fucking fairy, love me being so deep and...."
Yuri then took his hand from the wall, to bring to his chest to push him off, to place both his hands to his collar to pull him forth, to hop up, eudi helped him jump up, for him to wrap his arms and legs about, to re insert himself to place his hands to the stop of the stall to really pump.
Yuta placed his hands to either side of geros face to go up and down with the intensed movement.
"Stop...... With that.....fucking homophobic mouth..... Just....nnn..... Cum already!"
Eudi chuckled to place a hand to his erection to stroke.
"I'm not a complete asshole, you need to cum too. Hopefully with me, I'm so close, this faggot ass is so tight around my straight cock!"
Yuri rolled his eyes to then place a hand to his mouth.
"God....... Just shut up! I'm tired of you..... Saying these....aaah....."
"They use your mouth, not your hand!"
Eudi moved yuta hand away to place his lips to his for them to move there mouths to the other, tasting in full.
After, yuri placed his clothes back on, back to gero, he leaned to the other stall wall with himself back together, to look over yuri.
"For a queer, you really are one sexy son. Of a bitch, and that ass."
Eudi stepped forward to slap his ass, yuri jumped a bit to turn to eye.
"You.... Are so deluded in your thinking, your gay too, been having this ass every day since we met up with tharn and type and won't seem to leave my new apartment."
Fero rolled his eyes to then open the stall to look back.
"I'm not gay."
He then turned to go wash his hands, yuta rolled his eyes.
Damnit, yes you are, fuck why do I have to love this man so much.
It's a mystery, even to me.
Walking out, he went to the sink to wash his hands, eudi waited for him by the door eyeing.
"Think.... I've danced and drank enough, can I go back to your place? Know my mom is probably still at work."
Yuri lightly chuckled to dry his hands.
"I don't know, why should I have a straight like you come back home with me, should find a gay to..."
Eudi went to yuri, he turned his head to eye.
"Yuri, don't be a bastard, come on, I'm tired.... Let's go."
Yuri rolled his eyes to then Motion with his hand out.
"Well go."
Eudi smiled to do just that.
Leaving, yuri stopped to an alleyway to then look down his eyes widen, tun was there, with a bottle, tears down his face, body to the wall.
Yuti then went down to stand beside him.
"Hey, how are you? Haven't seen you in a bit."
Tun brought the bottle to his lips to consume.
Eudi Then went to stand next to yuta..
"Hey! Don't do that, didn't know where you went."
Yuta rolled his eyes to look to tun.
"Hey, do you need a ride anywhere? Can take you to your dad's or...."
Tun emptied the bottle to throw it to the other side. Yuta and eudi looked to it.
"No! Never again, now if you don't mind..... I'm going to be what everyone thinks I am."
Yuta and eudi looked to him..
"What?"
Tun turned his head to eye, yuta and gero then looked down to see a group of men, about 5 laughing and calling for tun.
"Tun..... What is going on?" Eudi asked.
"Going to be a whore, that's what all of you think so..... Here I go.... Fuck it....I have no one.... Will have no one, I lost a true gift...."
Tun then pushed himself off to go down, with his head hung thinking of tia, yuts then pulled his phone out to follow with eudi close behind, he was calling tharn to defuse this horrible situation, he was just hoping tharn would be able to come and help.