let's talk

Taking a deep breathe, type furrowed his eye brows, he felt he was on something hard, not soft like his bed.
Shuffling about a bit, he slowly opened his eyes, to be but confused, turning his head, he looked up to widen them, when his eyes looked upon tharns sleeping face.
His lips parted, his heart excilerating, his eyes darted up and down, things then started to come back.
He thought this was all a great dream, type did not know this was actually real.
Tharn feeling movement to his body, he took a deep breathe to then opened his eyes to peer them down, they darted up and down, to then smile and wide.
"Mmm, good morning." He breathed in deep.
his arms then constructed themselves around types body, squeezing him a bit closer.
Type gulped, his face was smooth, he was still trying to comprehend this.
Tharns face then fell when he looked over types.
"What...... Is that face all about?"
"Did...... Did..... Was that...... Real? What..... Happened yesterday?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side to look him up and down questionably, trying to think if he should say the truth or a lie, however what had lying gotten him.
"Yes. I love you type."
Types face then turned into shock and surprise, laying it down, he turned his head to his chest to listen to tharns heart, in amazement.
Tharn then brought a hand up to stroke his head, eyes peered down.
"Was, what you said the truth? Or was it, to have little tharns inside of....."
Type then chuckled nervously.
He then brought a hand up to his eyes to cover.
"Ah, I have...... You still..... Within me. Hahaha...."
Tharn laughed along.
Soon the laughter quieted down. Tharn kept his eyes to him and stroked his head.
"Are you..... Alright now?"
Type took deep calming breathes.
"About...... Um..... We need to talk about this."
"That we do, but"
Tharn peered his eyes to the side to look to the clock, it should be going off soon for school.
Type took his hand away to widen his eyes.
"But?"
Tharn looked back down.
"Soon, it'll be time for school and"
Type took a deep breathe in..
"You know I am not for skipping, but, what is developing right now, think is more important."
Tharn smiled to continue to stroke his head.
"Didn't think the angel type would..."
Type took a deep breathe to turn his head to place his chin to his body to look to him.
"Maybe your badness is rubbing off on me, also, we need to talk. You....... Me.... This is more important."
Tharn smiled even bigger.
"Mm...... Well, talk."
Type rolled his eyes.
He then got up, to sit to the side, head turned to him, tharn took a deep breathe to then move up, to look forward, he was feeling very akward and nervous.
"I'm not going to do so the talking but, I guess I can break the ice, um........ How long have you've....."
Tharn brought his hands to his stomach to play with.
"Since...... We were 12."
Types eyes widen amazed.
"What?"
Tharn then turned his head to eye type.
"How long have you've...."
Type gulped.
"Same."
Tharns eyes widen.
"Really?"
Type nodded, to hang his head to look down.
"I..... Just didn't know..... What it was until I was 13 but....."
Tharn smiled.
"Type?"
"Mm?"
"When you said, I was your first..... How is that possible?"
Type gulped again, his legs started to shake.
He then pulled them to his chest, to wrap his arms about to look forward with his head to his knee.
"You.... Said the same..... How is that possible,"
He turned his head to eye tharn.
"Mr. Make out king?"
Tharn looked him up and down to then turn his head to look forward.
"Well, in high school..... Since you were dating moko, you kept trying to help me go out with someone, then anyone, to get you off my back, my friends and I spread that rumor about, essentially I only made out with one person through high school."
Type lifted his head back to stare.
"What?"
"Then....... After we graduated I only, with one other, I tried to go all the way with them but I...... Couldn't arise to the occasion, so....I turned off the light and..... Used something for them. They then thought we had sex."
Types eye brows furrowed.
"Who..... Was this person? How didn't they know you....."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"I think if I tell you, your going to get pissed."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Tharn.... Who was it?"
Tharn signed.
"It was.....Ryo."
Types eyes widen, he then punched then in the arm. Tharn took his other hand up to rub the spot to then look to him.
"You asshole! You were with the boy who tormented me for years! You.....god..... Touched him, probably kissed him, then fucked him! Then touched me, you fucking bastard! I want you to get out of my...."
Before type could get off the bed, tharn grabbed type by the wrist to pull him back.
Hovering, he pinned his hands into one above his head, his other hand went to cover his mouth, he kicked about until he got tired.
Once they stopped, tharn looked him over, type was breathing heavily.
"Done?"
Type furrowed his eye brows in anger to give a stiff nod.
"Listen type, do you want to know why he tormented you?"
Type signed.
"He had a crush on you."
Types eyes widen.
"That is why, he was such a..... When I found out, I jumped at the chance to make him. Forget about you. He was also going to try and break you and moko up after you two had been dating for 6 months, I..... Couldn't let that happen so......I told him, to take his frustrations out on me, which let me tell you type, he is not a top." He laughed.
Type furrowed his brows again, tharns laugh feel short, to nod.
"Well, I dragged it out until we were 19, that's why you didn't see him anymore, then one night, yes I did touch him, yes I did lick him a bit."
Type started to thrash about.
"Damn it type? Just listen! I have been holding onto this for so long...."
Type stopped to sign and loud under his hand.
"Now look, I never kissed him and when I shut those lights off, yes I gave him a hand job but......I use a very lube.... Um.... Toy..... He thought it was me but it wasent..... Then when I found out he had a crush on someone else, I helped him, that's why he moved. But type.......I know this is probably pissing you off but...... Damn it.... How were you a virgin!? You dated moko for 5 years!"
Type gulped to peer his eyes to tharns hand.
Tharn took a deep breathe, to then move his hand off, to lean back, to wrap his arms about.
Type looked up, to dart his eyes..
"Um.... Could we...... Place on some clothes for.... This conversation?"
Tharns eyes narrowed, to then get up to get a pair of boxers for himself then threw some at type that slowly came up.
Tharn then sat to the edge of the bed, to look forward to grip has type placed his boxers on.
Type took a deep breathe to then go sit to the edge, to mimick his position.
"Tharn.... Do you remember.... They fight him and I had for my 20th?"
Tharn nodded to turn his head to eye type.
"Yes......I remember..."
"Well, moko knew, that I...... Didn't love him but you...... So...... We stayed in that farce of a relationship, I...... Yes kissed him, you saw that, gave him, hand jobs...... But when he.... Wanted to.... Go further I told him no...... Kept telling him no..... For those years..... Then after I heard you lost your virginity to someone else, I then told him. On my 20th birthday, he could make me a um..... Man but......has we talked about it, I just.... Couldn't......"
Tharn looked him up and down.
"Why?"
Type took a deep breath to look to tharn.
"I wanted my first time to be with someone I loved, rather they loved me back in return was irrelevant...... That's why......."
Tharn then looked down to then place his hand to his.
Type looked down to eye the action.
Slowly peering his eyes back up, tharn turned his body a bit, to place his other hand to his cheek. There eyes darted.
"So....our first time..... Was really our first and.... It was in love?"
Type nodded.
Tharn looked him over, to then move closer, type moved his head back, tharn stopped to look to him.
"Why did you...."
Type signed.
"Were.... Not done talking...... There is more we need to....."
Types eyes then widen has tharn went in closer to place his lips to his.
Parting, tharn placed his hand to types neck, the other to his chest to push him down, there eyes darted, type then brought his hands up balled to his chest.
Slowly tharn took a hand down, to place it in his boxers, to feel his member.
Type took a deep breathe in at the touch.
Tharn looked him. Up and down.
"After..... What you just said...... And to the fact.... We lost our virginitys to one Another and it was in love......oh type..... There is no holding back..... I'm going to fill you with with little tharns"
Tharn then placed his lips back to his.
Types eyes darted, to then take a deep breathe into this..
Moving his arms up, he wrapped them tightly around his neck, to close his eyes to kiss and hard back. The two knew they still needed to discuss some things but at that moment, they both lost it, they were no longer under control.