something seems off

Laying to there bed, type and tharn took a relaxing bath, to be cuddeling, being close, they had there heads turned to the side kissing the other deeply, with there arms about the other, hearing his phone go off, type turned his head to the side table to reach his arm over to gather it to eye.
Tharn went to his bare neck to plant kisses, to place a hand to types chest to then start licking about.
Type smiled and cooed.
"Mmm, it's tia..... Tharn you need to..."
Tharn made a face to then grab types other hand to place to his erection that was probing the blanket.
"No type, you need to give me and my little tharn some attention."
Type placed the phone to his ear, to move his hand from tharns, to then place his hand under the blanket to wrap his hand about to eye tharn.
"Don't worry.....I can do both."
Tharn raised his eyes to then go back to his neck to nibble.
"So bad....."
Type lightly chuckled to answer.
"Tia?"
Tia stopped kissing tun, to place his body to his chest to look at there hands holding, tun looked to it has well.
"Yes, type..... I'm not going to this date tonight. Or any others."
Type let go of tharn to lean forward, tharn leaned back to eye, he moved his lips about to then go behind type to place his chin to his shoulder to eye, to wrap his arms about to comfort.
"Tia..... We've talked about this, you need to move on from that piece of trash tun, by going on these dates you will just do that, this one is a real winner, both tharn and I met him, he is attractive, sweet, caring, has a future and oooouch!"
Tia leaned up, his eyes darted.
"Type?"
Tun moved up to place his lips to tias upper shoulder to look up.
Type looked to tharn a bit mad, tharn raised an eye brow, he had grabbed little type a bit hard.
"Watch what you say about this other." He whispered.
Type rolled his eyes at the jealousy has tharns grasp loosened but he didn't take his hand off.
"Type?"
Tun moved his other hand up to rub tias other shoulder.
"Is your brother okay?" He whispered.
Tia looked to tun, to shrug.
"Sorry.....I stubbed my toe, tia, you need to go in this date, they are not like the others, I can see you with them. They seem really nice."
Type raised an eye brow looking to tharn, he rolled his eyes to then move his lips down to then kiss his shoulder to then take a finger to his head to start to swirl about playing has his member started to grow, type gritted his teeth trying very hard not to moan.
"Type...... It's just...."
Tia looked over tun, he then moved back to really eye.
"If us.....is too hard for you, if you want to date this other, then you need to let me go tia." He whispered very quietly.
Tia took a deep breathe to grab tuns hand to place to his face to eye him intentally.
"It's just too soon type, I was very very much in love with tun, he..... Was my first, please, I can't do this anymore, I know your trying to be my big brother but I need time to heal and get ready to move into the dorms."
Type started to breathe a bit heavier, tharn with his other hand went to his nipple to tease, type leaned his body to his to keep his head turned to eye.
"Huh uh....."
Tun smiled looking to tia.
I love you he mouthed, tia smiled and wide to mouth the same.
"So type, can you please back off."
Type bite into his bottom lip has tharn started to stroke harder.
"Um..... We can talk.... About this later..... Need to go..... This is not.... Over tia.... I'm your big brother....I know what is best...."
Tharn then took the phone away to place it to the side table, type turning in there embracing moved tharn to the head board to place his hands to either side of his face to get on tharns erection to grind while tharn laid his lips to his to thrust at his grinding to keep stroking.
Tia took the phone down to eye a bit sullenly.
Tun used his other hand to take the phone away, to then pull tia to his chest to comfort.
Tia closed his eyes to wrap his arms about.
"I'm so sorry tun......I tried..... He just won't listen....."
"Shhhh tia, we will figure this out....shhhh I'm here."
Tia moved his head up and down has sad tears fell to Tuns chest.
To type and tharn, they both came, for type to be laying to his chest with his head turned to the side to eye his phone, tharn had his arms wrapped around, one then went up to stroke his head.
"You looking at your phone aren't you type?"
He took a deep breathe to move his head about to place his chin to his chest to look up.
"That..... Conversation I just had with my brother, it made sense but.....I don't know....I have this strange feeling something is up. Have you've talked to tun?"
"Yes, a week ago, he is staying at a hotel, he can't deal with his father right now and he is drinking every night since....... Your brother and him broke up......"
Types eyes darted to then lay his head back down to eye his phone.
"Mmm...... What did he sound like?"
"Type...... They are not dating anymore, you need to let it go. You and I are having a great month together, stop worrying over your brother, worry over your mom or dad or sister, or me, just leave them alone."
Type took a deep breathe in to then get up, to go to the dresser to place on some boxers.
Tharn got up to eye.
"Type...... Don't...."
Type turned to eye tharn.
"You...... Don't want me to make you a milkshake?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Is..... That what you were going to do?"
"I'm going to try to stop worrying over my brother and start worrying over you. But he is my brother tharn."
Tharn nodded.
"I know."
Type smiled.
"So.... What flavor you want?"
"Mmm, strawberry."
Type nodded to go back to then place his lips to tharns to then go to leave to go to the kitchen.
Tharn laid back to then grab his phone to call tun.
"Hello? Um tharn..... This isn't the right....."
"Tun...... You and I have been friends for the last 5 years, you need to tell me the truth right now, are you and tia still......"
Then tharns eyes widen, he heard tias voice, saying he was cumming.
Tun then dropped the phone, to place his hands to tias mouth, has he was thrusting his seed into tias cavity, tun then quivered his out.
Tharn hung up the phone to place it to the table to then pinch the bridge of his nose.
Damnit!