2.4

{an; okay so this chapter is basically gonna be a summary of last year and the very ending of 2013. please excuse my terrible writing as im not that great at summaries. my apologies, but please enjoy :))

ps; i recommend listening to the song turning page by sleeping at last whilst reading this chapter if you want extra feels. ;P }

I didn't know this would happen.

I didn't know any of this would happen.

After that day of sweetness, cuddling and acting like a couple everything went downhill.

Two days ago Chad came into our room and told me, Hayes, Nash and Cameron that we weren't coming back. My heart shattered. I wouldn't see the Jack's, or Shawn again. I wouldn't see Aaron or Mahogany again. I wouldn't even hear from Matt or Carter again, nor Taylor. We then told the others. I didn't cry. I wasn't someone who cried. But I did let a single tear seep down my cheeks. Everyone saw and immediately came to my rescue. I sat on Taylor's lap and pressed my forehead against his shoulder.

"I don't want to leave," was what I said.

"You won't be forgotten," was his reply in his shaky voice.

"We love you too much."

♚♛♔♕

Yesterday we did the last show without telling our fans. I wouldn't survive without crying. So we linked our arms and basically had a giant - but failed - group hug. Everyone in the room was questioning what was happening, and I had to excuse myself to go and reflect on all the good times we had had in a time span of around a month and a half.

We left the next day. Everyone came down since everyone was going home for a week or two until they were off again.

Without us.

♚♛♔♕

As soon as I got home, my parents had some 'good news' to tell me. The news was we were moving again.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, a fake smile on my face. They shook their heads with the biggest smiles ever. "We just moved here, and now you're taking me away from my friends again, thanks so much this is gonna be so much fun." Sarcasm ran through my voice as my face fell. I then trudged up the stairs, ignoring my parents efforts to get me to come down.

I went over to the Grier's, and Cam was staying with them for a while. Knocking on their door, I waited until Nash opened up. He wasn't smiling like he would normally, and his eyes were bloodshot. I immediately took him into a hug and hummed as he cried.

"I haven't got any good news," The warning made him quiver as I stroked his back. "I'm sorry."

I then told them. Hayes just looked down at the floor before shoving the pillow he had in his hands away and walking upstairs. His door slammed shut before I could do anything else. Walking up after him, my pace slowed as I felt a tear trickle down my face. My knuckles softly tapped the wood of his door before I opened it. He sat on his unmade bed, surrounded by mess as he raked his fingers through his hair. I took a seat beside him, the mattress hardly sinking under my weight. My hand made its way to his hair and I began playing with it until he leaned his head in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want you to leave," his voice was shaky and I could tell he was trying to hold back from crying. "I don't wanna leave," I rested my forehead on his shoulder and felt my own begin to get wet. He began to shudder quite viscously so I wrapped both my hands around his torso and rubbed his back gently.

"Don't leave."

"I have to."

♚♛♔♕