0.5

{ Okay, gonna change it up a little bit. I'm gonna timeskip to her first day back at her old school, so, it's gonna get a wee bit cheesy and a wee bit 'dramatic'. If I know what drama is. ._. }

- - -

Looking at the middle school, I sighed. I hadn't been here in so long, and I could already tell things had changed. A lot can happen in six years.

As I walked through the hall, I got a lot of stares, and I heard a few hushed whispers. "Is she Haana, off of Vine?" "Didn't she used to go here?" "No, she couldn't have." And with those in mind, I walked towards the office. I passed Hayes' group, he just stared at me like the others. Nothing. I thought he would have at least said hi. Nothing. I kept walking, until I heard a whistle come from the same group. Turning around quickly, I shot them a cold, hard stare, my dark brown eyes sending hate towards them. They were taken aback by my sudden reaction, and turned away. Hayes however, just looked down at his shoes, and it appeared as though he was ... Smiling.

Once retrieving my schedule, I walked to Math. Walking in to the class, I had the exact same reaction from everyone. I pushed my nerd glasses closer to my eyes - before you judge, yes, they were prescription glasses, so ha - and walked towards the teacher, he smiled, and gave me a hug. For a second I was very confused, then remembered he was my sisters old teacher. Geez, he must have really liked her. Great, someone I have to live up to. "It's good to see you, Haana." He smiled, and seated me next to a boy at the back of the class. I was immediately crowded by almost everyone. "Uh... Hi?" I said, unsurely. The boy across from me turned around, guess who? Blue eyed, dark haired Hayes Grier. He looked at me shocked, and turned back to his friends. At that I kind of shattered inside, my best friend chose his other friends over a me. It sounded a little selfish, but still, it hurt.

- - -

The bell rang as class ended, and I was swarmed with a group of girls. Judging by the way they held their heads, and the way they seemed to strut, I could easily pick off that they were the popular ones.

"Oh, hey Haana!" A blonde girl spoke, flipping her hair. "Wanna sit with us at lunch?" The way she spoke, in some kind of annoying, perky way just seemed to piss me off.

"Oh, um, no thanks, I have plans with someone else." It was a lie, but I had very little patience and something told me this girl would waste my time with her frickin' hair flipping. She smiled, but I could see that through her dark green eyes that she was angered. But all in all, they left, shoving a few girls out of the way. She did look quite familiar, I had to say.

I walked over to the girls they had just shoved, and decided to speak, since one of them were in my Math class. "Uh, excuse me, but do you guys know who she is?"

They turned to look at me, their eyes widening as they stared at me. That passed as a brown haired girl with intensely hazel eyes - who was in my Math class - realised what I had said.

"Oh, she's Lexi." She said to me, and I nodded my head. "Hannah," she spoke again, sticking out her hand for me to shake. I gladly took it.

"Ha-" I was about to tell her my name, but another girl cut me off.

"Haana Ayres, we know." The girl had dirty blonde hair, and her eyes were a pretty pale blue. I was a little hurt that so many people already knew me. Most of them would probably only hang out with me because of my Vine's. "I'm Jessica, and this is Darby." She said, motioning towards another blonde. Her hair wasn't blonde, really, more of a very light brown. Her eyes were a mixture of green and blue, rather pretty. Nodding, I suspected she saw that I was a little hurt that she had spoken for me. "Sorry, but before you think I'm a stalker, I love your Vine's!"

"Oh, sure Jess, now she's gonna think your NOT a stalker." Hannah said, rolling her eyes. I laughed, and they started to walk off, leaving me behind. I was debating whether or not to follow them when she spoke again. "You coming Haana?" She asked, and I happily followed. Maybe they weren't only using me for my fame, after all Hayes went here, and he didn't get swamped. The thought made me smile as we entered the cafeteria.

[Hey guys, here's a little insight of what happened on her first day =]

Looking back at this, Hayes was being a real B word. ._. Please excuse my language .-.

Yeah, these are lengthening a bit as we progress, so don't y'all worry =D ]