2.0

Are you lonesome tonight?

Yes.

Do you miss me tonight?

Yes.

Are you sorry, we drifted apart?

Of. Fucking. Course.

Elvis was not helping me at that moment in time like he usually would.

Do you gaze at your bald head, and wish you had hair?

A smile graced my face as his laughter filled my ears. Maybe he was.

I must have looked like a complete and utter idiot as I sat there, in the middle of the hallway, laughing at the laughter being spoken into my ears. His effortless attempts to start singing the song properly making me laugh even more. That was until he came to his senses at the end.

God dammit Elvis.

"That's it man, fourteen years right down the drain, right I'll tell ya."

I felt the wall behind me move suddenly as someone came and sat down next to me. Looking at the suspect, I tried my best to fake smile at the person. I didn't really want to talk to him at that moment.

"Hi, Taylor." It was clear that my smile was fake. His expression said it all.

"Hunny, don't you be goin round fake smilin, cause I will sass you." His words made me chuckle. I leaned on his shoulder quietly, no tears escaping this time. I was a living waterfall in a draught. It was hard for me to admit it, but I was beginning to feel a hatred towards Hayes.

I wasn't quite sure if those were my actual thoughts, but if it were true, I would be broken. After all, I was the one being quite bi-polar in the situation. Maybe if I just go and apologise ...

"I don't know what the frick to do, Taylor." A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes gently. I had never felt this way about someone else and we were both crumbling away from each other.

"Well, Hayes feels pretty bad too. You should probably just go and see him, you know, to clear things up, you know?" I took his words to heart quite literally. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, my eyes sure to be reflecting the emotion of sadness, fear and most of all,

guiltiness.

I felt two arms pull me in closer as Taylor drew me into a hug. Releasing yet another sigh I closed my eyes once again. The thing was, I wasn't quite sure whether or not I wanted to apologise.

- - -

Grasping the doorknob, I turned it to open the door. I stepped inside, closing it behind me softly. I looked towards the bed, and saw Hayes on his laptop watching a movie. Why did he start watching it without me?

"Hey, uh, Hayes?" I spoke softly, my voice trying to seem gentle when really my heart was pounding in my ears. Every time I looked at him this just happened.

He gave me no response.

"Hayes ... ?" It came out as more of a question than a statement. He was giving me the silent treatment. I hated the silent treatment. Rolling my eyes I crawled onto the other bed, and closed my eyes, attempting to catch some sleep.

Tomorrow, I was gonna beat him at his own game.

----------------------------------------------------

[ hello my lovelies :)

so im very sorry that i havent updated in what seems like forever, but ive had so much work over the past few weeks and uggghhhhhh .

anyway ....

THANK YOU SOO F'IN MUCH FOR 2.7 K READS !!!!!! I didn't even expect to get 100 reads on this fanfic haha

STALK ME

Youtube ; Ani Keenan

Instagram ; ani.keenan

twitter ; 12_unicorn_12

tumblr ; aloha-wonders

so there are my links, go check them out if ya waannnnttttt ;) anyways i hope you liked this chapter, even if it was pretty bad xP

-ani ]