0.1

I smiled silently to myself before Nash turned around. My smile fading as he looked through the circular window, right at me. Crap. He smiled and waved at me, clearly remembering me. I was unsure of what to do, and so I just stood there in shock. Hayes turned around soon after, glancing my way blankly. The worst part was they were both shirtless. Smiling shyly, I waved softly before turning around and walking out of sight of the window. My heart pounding against my chest, I opened the door and rushed down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a box marked with my name before hearing a knock on the door and my mothers voice. She seemed excited, and before I knew it, two faces stood before me.

"Hey, Haana!" Nash screamed in my ear before wrapping me in a tight hug. I huffed as he picked me up. They had shirts on now, thank god. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Nash." I giggled, breathless. When did he become so strong? I looked over his shoulder, seeing Hayes leaning against the table that I hadn't noticed was placed.

"Hey." His enthusiasm was slim,making me deflate a little.

"Well, that's sarcasm for you." Nash butted in, trying not to make the conversation die. I saw him give Hayes a warning glance. I giggled a little before nodding my hello to Hayes. My heart was still racing as I picked up the box again. I made my way past him and brushed against him slightly as I made my way through the hall.

"So when did you guys buy the house again?" Nash asked taking the box from my hands.

"A few weeks ago, my parents just 'forgot' to tell me." I replied, air quoting where it was appropriate. I gladly let him take the box and told him where to go. I heard a slight chuckle from behind me and turned to see Hayes following closely behind.

I turned the knob and we entered my room. Nash placed the box on a desk that had appeared out of nowhere and we ended up talking for who knows how long.

I smiled up at him. I had always been shorter than both of them. I swivelled round on my seat to face Hayes, finding him just sitting there, staring at us with some kind of weird expression. Soon after Nash said they had to go home for dinner. I gave them both a hug, getting winded once again by Nash's bear hug, and with that they left. I sat on my bed, wondering why Hayes hadn't spoken once during our conversation.

[hey guys!! Hope you like this part, just a small intro of their meeting =] hope to get more reads soon ]