0.8

Blinking away the blurriness, I sat up. Ugh, Monday. Who the hell created school? Seriously it was the worst idea ever. If I find his grave oooooh momma.

My head throbbed as I threw on a daisy printed black crop top and matched it with a maroon skater skirt. My hair had been thrown up into a messy bun since I had woken up late. I walked to the bathroom and applied my daily makeup, which consisted of a small amount of foundation (to even out my skintone) a thin line of winged eye liner and some mascara. It was tiny compared to most of the girls at school. I mea seriously, no need to put a cake on your face.

I walked past the mirror and all I had to say was ... zayuum. I looked pretty good. Seriously though. I slipped on my black doc martins, and glanced towards the crate on the other side of the room. I hadn't yet used anything, scared. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

The car slowed to a halt outside the school gates. I climbed out and said my farewells, watching as the car drove around the corner and vanished from sight. I released a sigh, and walked down the path and entered the school building. Familiar faces began to appear, saying hello or just staring at me. I saw Hannah and Denhym and decided to make my way towards them. I stopped as I saw something in the corner of my eye. I made my way towards the end of the hallway, saying hello to most of the people I passed. Once reaching the end of the hallway, I pushed past a wall of boys and threw my hands around his neck, breathing in his scent for a few seconds before speaking.

"Thank you, Hayesboo."

He stood there, unable to move from the sudden contact. I spoke once more.

"I don't care if this ruins your image, your my best friend, and I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Thank you for everything."

After whispering the words into his ear, I let him go. Stepping a few steps back, we made eye contact for a few seconds. His eyes reflecting many emotions. One of which ... Love. It soon vanished and replaced itself with astonishment. So turning on my heel, I slipped into the History classroom. The bell ringing behind me.

- - -

I looked down at the page. Nothing. I hadn't written a single thing that entire lesson. Seriously? What had we even talked about? All I had heard was this random conversation about how unicorns didn't exist after I had asked the teacher when they had lived and so on. Jesus Haana. You really know how to piss a teacher off. However, he didn't get mad. I think. He laughed and seemed to make a point that no, they had never existed. Officially the best. Teacher. Ever. I hadn't realised the bell had rung until almost everyone had filed through the door. I closed the notebook, and grabbed my bag before heading out the door with everyone else.

Placing the book in my locker, I chuckled. Hannah had just said something about how her sass radiation hadn't killed nyone yet.

"I mean, how?" She said.

"It's like penguins. They have wings. But can't fly, like what." She gave me a questioning look. "Hashtag frickin mindblown gurll." At that everyone cracked. "What?" I said, and ended up laughing along with them. I saw someone push through Denhym and Darby and wrap their hands around my waist.

"I don't care either." Hayes whispered in my ear gently. I stood there, processing what had happened. When I felt his grip loosen slightly, I slid my arms around his neck, my head resting in the crook of his neck.

"Good."

// Okay, so here's another part for you guys =] I had expected to make it longer, but I actually lost all my other ideas for this chapter. .-. yeah. Anyways, I kinda like this chapter, it shows them becoming friends again. I mean seriously, it took them almost two and a half months to do this. I can't do that. Nope. No.

Just no.

Hope you guys liked it =] leave a vote if you want, and a comment =D