1.6

Feeling two arms wrap around me made me feel more comforted than my mother ever had. Warmth spread around my entire body as they engulfed me into a welcoming hug.

The breeze made the leaves rustle, the sun's rays shining straight through them. The scent of pine flooded through my nostrils every time I took a breath, seeming to make the view even more breath taking.

Weaving my way through the trees, a sense of trickery filled the atmosphere. Flashing my eyes about, I felt a hand press against my back, another grab my hand and make me twirl twice. Then engulfing me in a hug once again, he pressed his lips into mine.

The blueness of his eyes stared into the abyss of the brown forest of my own.

My eyelids fluttered open at the feeling of fingers prodding my arm.

Nash.

"Go away please, Nash." I muttered, and curled up into a sleeping Hayes. His arms were still around me in a protective hug.

"Noo ..." He replied, slight annoyance in his voice.

"Why?" My voice was soft, I didn't want to wake Hayes.

"Because."

"That's not an answer, Nash." I sighed, and snuggled closer to Hayes. It were as if I was stuck in an ice covered land. He made me feel safer. Warmer somehow. "Go hang out with Matt."

"Nooo ..." His nagging was becoming annoying.

I eventually gave in. He was good at making me do that.

"Hayes, can you let me go please?" I asked him quietly, soft snores coming from him.

"Noooo ..." I had been hearing that word a lot lately.

"Why?"

"Because, you're comfortable." He was sleep talking to me. But he was speaking as if he were awake.

"Please Hayes, I'm hungry." At those words he released his grip but his hand clung to mine.

"I'll be out in a sec, Nash."

- - -

I walked out of the bathroom, wearing a blue flannel over my maroon coloured t-shirt, black skinny jeans, white converse and precisely three golden plated rings on my fingers. A thin line of winged eyeliner the only noticeable thing when it came to my makeup.

Walking across the hotel room to my suitcase, and grabbed a black beanie sitting on the top of the pile. Putting it on, I looked across the room to see Hayes still sleeping. Grabbing a pen and a piece of paper, I wrote him a quick note.

'hope you had a nice sleep hun, went out with nash. text me when you wake up. <3

- haana.'

He always seemed to be the only person who could read my loopy, connected hand writing. Other people called it 'old', or 'vintage'. Smiling to myself, I turned back towards him as my hand clasped the doorknob.

"Sweet dreams, hun."

- - -

[ oh, lordie, it's been a while =] so sorry about me not updating for two months, but school just finished so ... yaaaasssssss. but bad news for you ... i'm going to rarotonga for two weeks and a half, so you won't be hearing from me until then. BUT i will be writing the entire time so. :) aaannnnndddddddd .... THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 2.05K READS !!!! oh my lord, that's a lot of reads. thank you <33333

anyways, i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, and i'll be writing again soon. ]

- ani.