1.1

"I ... Love you ..." After the words were out, I froze. What was Hayes dreaming about?

"Haana ..." His words were barely a whisper, and hard to define. I settled on the decision that I hadn't heard him right and that it was what I had wanted to hear from Hayes.

- - -

My eyes fluttered open as the morning sunshine filtered through the closed curtains. Reaching over for my phone, I felt two strong arms around my waist, holding me protectively in place. I smiled at the thought of Hayes and I being together, but soon mentally scoffed, as I knew that would never happen.

It was just past ten thirty and I still could not be bothered getting up. Flicking through twitter, I noticed I had gotten a lot of notifications saying "OMG YOU TWO ARE MY OTP LIKE OMFG SRSLY" What the hell? Upon opening my notifications, I saw a photo of Hayes and I. We were both sleeping and to be honest ... We really did look like a cute couple. I saw the caption that read, "@hayesgrier @pxxh_bear Naw, these two are so cute pic.twitter.com/qJFKSJSLLKDOM". Soon after saving the photo and favouriting, I yawned. Ugh, Nash ya nasty.

After a few more minutes, I tried getting up, but felt his arms lock around my waist a little tighter.

"Hayes, I need food. Let me go please." I spoke softly, but casually. At those words his arms gently released me. I flew down the stairs and into the kitchen, where I saw another blue-eyed beast that went by the name of Nash.

"Well, good morning," he chuckled as I walked up to the fridge. My mouth gaping as I yawned.

"Morning," I replied, my voice heavy with sleep. I pulled out the milk and drank the rest out of the carton. I looked over at Nash who was giving me a rather disgusted look, obviously acting. I held up a peace sign and threw the bottle out, wiping my mouth soon afterwards. I went and sat down I front of him on the counter, and stole a piece of his toast.

"You still cut them into squares?" I asked him, throwing him a questionable glance.

"Yes. Yes I do." He said before popping one of the small squares into his mouth. I laughed and saw his expression change slightly.

"I know you like Hayes." Nash's words came out calmly, but my heart seemed to freeze. It couldn't be that obvious, could it? No, of course not. How?

"No I don't." I objected, maybe a little too quickly.

"Uh, yeah, you do." He said, mimicking Alx's voice rather perfectly. My head hang for a moment as I stared at my hands, not saying anything. "Don't worry, I won't tell him or anyone, it's just obvious to me."

Releasing a sigh, I turned towards him. "Yeah. Yeah I do." And it was out. Out before I knew it. I smiled a little as he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in one of his bear hugs. I hugged him back before turning towards the cupboards.

"Can we make pancakes?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. At that moment, Hayes rounded the corner, a yawn escaping his lips.

"Geez, you are lazy." I said as he struggled onto one of the chairs beside me. He scoffed.

"Hah, says the girl who has a mini fridge in her room." He pointed out.

"Touché." I replied, and chuckled. "Slick moves much, Nash god." I watched as he tried flipping a pancake, and ultimately failed as the buttery cake landed on the floor.

"Shadhup." The teenager pouted, and tried again.

"Nash, stop. Just stop trying. Nash."

After the words slipped out of my mouth, he flipped the flattened cake and began running circles around the counter.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHADHUP HAANA !!" He screamed at me. I laughed at his comment, and grabbed the pancake out of the pan.

"Yeah, thanks." I said and walked back up to Hayes' room.

- - -

Walking through the mall, we decided to stop and sit down somewhere. I had invited Nash, but he said he had plans already. Well, fine then.

We decided upon Starbucks. Entering the café, I sourced some money (hah, you see, I'm not as broke as I might seem.) and ordered a caramel frappé with extra caramel and whipped cream and because I was hungry, got a brownie. I mean, who the hell doesn't love brownies?

We sat down and I opened my phone. More notifications by the second. Sometimes I did wonder what it was like to be "unpopular". To be unnoticed.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door open and close behind me. I turned to see who had just entered and saw two people who I did not want to see. I decided to make this fun, and decided to vine it.

"When you're eating and someone you don't like walks into the room." I spoke into the camera before stuffing the brownie in my mouth, sipping my frappé and walking out. The video ended, and I chuckled, walking back into the café. I laughed at Hayes' confused face, but covered my mouth as it was still filled with the chocolatey mix.

After swallowing I sighed. "Vining is hard work bruh." He chuckled, and sipped his salted caramel mocha. God, I should have ordered that.

"Where'd you get the idea from anyways?" He asked me. I just stared at the two girls who sat in front of us. Blonde hair was all I saw from then on, unable to see the other light brown-haired girl. Sophie and Imogen. Two girls who were in Lexi's "clique". I mean, all they did was follow her around and agree with her simply for the popularity, but I mean still.

"Oh, c'mon Haana," he said getting up and grabbing my hand as he dragged me out. I shot the two a death glare and followed him, sipping my drink as he dragged me away.

--------------------------------------------------

Haha, well, kind of a fun chapter to write. I'd like to give half of the credit for this chapter to one of my very best friends, HannahSchoffz ^.^ but srsly, the boost of reads. Wow. That was, uh, sudden ??

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it x

Bahhh =]