1.2

Laser tag. Of course. It had to be laser tag. Jess had invited Hayes and I to join her and our little "group" on this little adventure. I didn't want to go, but Hayes of course was all over it, and so for his sake, I decided to go.

Upon arriving, I walked in with Denhym by my side. The others trailed behind, but Jess and Hayes stood out the most. Jess seemed to be talking with Hayes a lot, and acting really weird around him. I shook it off, thinking that well, she always acted weird around everyone.

Intaking a sigh, I sat down. Of course, me being me, I had tried to get out on the first go. I mean seriously, what's the point in running around, trying to shoot each other with lasers? I mean seriously, it's just a buffer version of tag.

I looked around the room curiously, boredom overriding my system. My eyes skimmed the faces of everyone until I saw Jess and Hayes in a corner, Jess having a cheeky and flirtatious smile sprawled across her face. Jealousy erupted like a wildfire from then. Hayes looked down at his shoes before running his hand through his hair. He glanced towards me, a concerned and somewhat somber expression plastered on his facials. He turned back towards Jessica and nodded.

The jealousy stopped as he ran towards Denhym and Maddox, shooting lasers at the two. Losers.

- - -

That was a few days before I had gone to Hayes' house. I hadn't gone because my mom apparently "needed me around more." All I did was sit on the couch.

Skipping across the road, I opened the door to his house.

"Hayes, I'm hungry. Give me food." I called out. No reply. The eeriness made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't think that was possible in this house.

"Hayes?" I called once more, entering the kitchen I saw his large figure again. "Oh god, stop doing that, Jesus."

Hayes turned to me, and gave me a wide toothy grin.

"Haana, meet my girlfriend." A blonde haired, makeup-caked face girl was in his arms, and not me - like I usually was.

"Jessica?"

------------------------------------------

Sorry, short chapter but a bit happens in it =]

-Ani