1.0

I walked down the hallway, people greeting me happily as I stood by my locker. I guess I could say I was popular, everyone knew who I was, and I knew who everyone else was. But if anyone, I only hated one person. Lexi. She was your typical popular girl. The clique, the blonde hair, the disgusting personality. And of course, it turned out that she used to be my best friend - behind Hayes of course. But it wasn't the time to think about that.

I walked over to Hayes' group of friends and they also greeted me cheerfully. It wasn't weird that I was the only girl, well at least it wasn't to me. In the rare case scenario that I wasn't the only girl, this was usually how it ended up. Hayes and his group of friends and I. Of course, I had Denhym, Darby, Hannah and Jess and they would usually be here by now.

"Hola amigos!" I said, almost immediately ending their conversation.

"Ah, señorita, you made it!" Maddox - one of Hayes' and I's friend - spoke up.

"Si señor," and I held up a peace sign. "I'm so kawaii." This made them laugh. I smiled and slung an arm around Hayes' shoulder.

"Have we got Math today?" He asked me, and I shrugged. He gave me a look, like I was supposed to know.

"What? You actually expect me to memorise our schedule?" I said in an overly dramatic way. You see, we both had the exact same schedules. Don't ask why, or how we just did.

"Yes, yes I do." He said and folded his arms disappointedly. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Crap, hurry up, we actually do have Math." I said after looking at my own planner. Dammit, we had an assignment today. I mean, he didn't tell us, but I just felt it.

We walked into the classroom and sat at the back as usual. I smiled at Mr. Smith as he entered the room just as the bell went. I think I was marked as the teachers pet to everyone, simply because the teachers liked me. (A/n: be nice to your teachers, and they'll love you :] ) I mean, seriously, they look after us six hours of the day, the least we could do was be nice to them.

- - -

I walked through the door of my house, and flopped onto the couch. Of course, I was going to go back to the Grier's house in a few minutes, but I needed to grab something. I couldn't remember what, but I remembered that I was staying there for the night while my parents went to some meeting thing somewhere. Thank the lord for Fridays.

Once collecting my bag, I closed the front door and ventured off towards Hayes' house. I opened the door, and walked up to his room. After saying hi to Nash, I opened the door to his room, but found nothing but his usual messy room. I threw my bag onto the bed, and walked down to the kitchen. Upon entering, I saw a large figure facing the bench. "Oh my god Hayes, you scared me." I released a breath I had been holding for a while as I found him.

Hayes turned to me, and smiled. He threw me a chocolate bar and I caught it. It was a ritual that whenever we stayed at the other persons house, they had to throw a bar of chocolate at the other person, and if they dropped it they couldn't have it. Stupid, I know.

"Ha, caught it." I said and opened it. God I was hungry.

"Stahhhpp." He said and turned towards the fridge. I took a seat on the bench top, the cool black marble comforting as my hands traced the sink base.

"What do you want, tacos, or pizza?" He asked me before turning around. I raised an eyebrow like it was the most obvious thing ever. "Pizza it is."

I chuckled, and took the snap-back off of his head, and placed it backwards on my head. Of course, I had my own that said "DOPE" (I mean, clearly, it's the awesomest hat ever) on it, but Hayes' room was so far ... He laughed and I smiled.

"Oh, shoot, I need to film a YouTube video." I said jumping off the counter and making my way towards the stairs. "Wanna be in it Haaaas?" I shouted to him. He followed close behind.

Once setting up, I smiled at the camera and began speaking.

"Oh .... THE DUCK WALKED UP TO THE LEMONADE STAND."

- - -

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NASH." I shouted as the sixteen year old made a bunch of noise through the wall, obviously making a vine.

"Anyway, that's all we have for you guys today I'm afraid." I sighed and high-fived Hayes. "I will see you next week with a new video, BAH." The camera shut off as I pressed the button.

"Well, that was fun." Hayes spoke as he looked at me.

"Really? You'd rather put a toothpick between your toes and kick a door?" I asked him. He nodded, of course. "Dats nashty. Even worse dan nasty bruh." I shook my head and giggled. It was always fun with him around.

I flicked through the movies, and soon decided on Carrie (omfg, srsly, best f'in movie ever). I turned it on and the TV lit up. I bit down on the pizza, and laid back on the pillow with Hayes. Of course, he had a TV in his room, and obviously I had claimed it as mine.

Once the movie had finished, I sighed and looked across at Hayes. He looked back at me rather sleepily.

"Go to sleep Hayesboo," I said as I snuggled up to him.

"You too, Pooh Bear." He said through a yawn as he wrapped his arms around me. I nodded, and a thought occurred to me.

"I'm going to miss this." I spoke with a calm tone, even though my heart was shattering.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, I could hear the questioning glance he was giving me.

I looked down at my hands.

"Once you're taken." I then turned towards him, my eyes simply bleeding with emotion. "I'll be nothing." After the words slipped out of my mouth, I laid on my side and closed my eyes.

----------------------------

Yup, well, sorry this one is so short, and so bad, but it was really rushed and all I could really achieve at this moment in time.

Hope you guys enjoyed =]