2.1

Well, he sure as hell didn't win the game.

I woke up to see Hayes on his phone. I quickly averted my eyes and grabbed some clothes from my suit case and skipped into the bathroom. Once showering and getting changed into an outfit of black skinny jeans, a black crop top and a leather jacket. Slipping on a long chain with a crystal pendant, I stood back and admired myself. 'Oh god, you said you'd skip the emo stage.'

"I am, you dumbass." The words were spoken under my breath. I put on my makeup and walked out of the bathroom with my black boots on. My brunette hair was swept to one side for once and I began to make my way towards my suitcase once again until I felt a subtle force stop me from going to where I wanted to be. Looking up, I saw a pair of blue eyes staring down at me. I immediately moved away but Hayes stared at me for a second before moving. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door after him. I released a gentle sigh as I sat down on a chair. 'What are you doing, Haana?' I chuckled. 'Playing a game I'm better at.'

-

I stood on the stage, mic in hand. I began singing the words to 'the Cameron Dallas song' Shawn had wrote. Sounding terrible on purpose, a smile played across my face as I sat down and leant on Cameron's shoulder.

"BECAUSE HE'S,

CAMERON DALLAS.

HE'S MY BOYFRIEND."

With the words sung, Cameron bent down and kissed my cheek. I stopped singing and smiling altogether and just stared at him. Once the song had finished I spoke.

"WTF was that." I even spelt out the acronym since we were in a public place. "Well, I'm your boyfriend, aren't I?" Cameron was a terrible actor. "Uh, yeah. If you wanna get sent to prison." Attitude slathered my voice and I watched as he placed a hand over his heart in shock. "I think I just got dumped."

"CAUSE WE-EE

ARE NEVER

EVER EVER

GETTING BACK

TOGETHER!"

I ended up screaming in his ears. "Sorry, but it seemed appropriate."

My head spun round as I felt something tap my shoulder. It was Taylor, he pointed towards his left and I looked. He was pointing at Hayes. He was staring at me, some form of jealousy hidden behind his eyes. I watched as he turned away and smiled a fake smile at the crowd. Shrugging, I turned back and patted Taylor's knee.

Apparently that was a cue, because he then lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. "Oh shit, Taylor!" I was lucky that the mic wasn't anywhere near my mouth as I clawed through his hair for grip. "Ow! Haana, calm down, I've got you!" His laugh filled my ears, along with many other noises. I ended up 'trusting' him in the end as I let go and threw my hands up as Shawn sung another song.

-

"Can I be you, please?" A girl from the crowd asked me as I jumped off of Taylor's shoulders at the end of the show. "Uh, sure. But you're gonna need to travel to a different universe to find a body switching machine sorry, or wait until those damn scientists become smart enough to cure aids." They chuckled while Taylor fell to the floor in laughter. "Taylor, get up, you'll dirty the floor in your filth."

"Hey! I took a shower this morning!"

"You ran the tap!" I shouted over my shoulder as we walked out into the meeting area. I swung a lanyard around my neck as I sat down and rested my elbows on my knees. Biting the cap of a water bottle, I felt someone sit next to me. It was Matt.

"Fyi, I can ignore him for a while. Just saying." My voice was slightly irritated. "Whoa, okay I wasn't gonna say anything. Except that I wanted to ask if you wanted pizza tonight." I stared at him like it was obvious. "So, yes ... ?" He questioned. "Oh my god Matthew, yass!" I screamed in a 'white girl' accent. The seventeen year old rolled his eyes and began to walk away. "No, baby come back ily, ily." I followed him out.

-

"How are you doing this?" Nash asked me as we walked into the hotel room. I looked at him and spoke plainly. "I'm good at shutting people out."

With that said, I jumped on his back and we entered the elevator. It was a tight squeeze, but we managed to fit everyone in.

"How about next time we take the stairs?" I heard Hayes' voice speak up. Nash turned to face him and he was looking at me again. Our eyes met and the world quite literally stopped. Nothing else mattered but him in that moment in time.
'I'm sorry.' The crystal blue spoke vividly. I snapped my head back to the elevator door and it opened. I was gonna win this game.

We made it back to the rooms, and we all met up in Nash and Cameron's room.

"What do you guys want?" Matt said as he dialled a number.

"Cheese," I said in sync with someone. I looked at Hayes, and he watched me too. I looked down at my boots, then back up at Matt.

"Ditto,"

"Pepperoni,"

"Meatlovers,"

We ended up getting five boxes, and when I heard a knock on the door I said I'd get it.

"GIVE ME THE DAMN MONEY CARTER," I yelled since he wouldn't give me the money.

"Dayum girl, shorty's got some atti-" He started saying.

"Don't feed to fire," I said before grabbing the money and jumping to the door. Grasping the handle, I opened the door. Whoo, what I saw was beautiful. A guy with dark, sandy coloured hair and amazing greenish hazel eyes stood there, wearing a cap and holding pizza. He smiled when he saw me, and flashed me a set of perfect white teeth. In my definition, he was close to perfect.

"Two cheese, pepperoni, a vegetarian and a meatlovers?" He read out our order in some kind of angelic way.

"Uh, sweet, that's us," I said as I smiled. He handed me the pizza, and I gave him the money. Our hands touched breifly. I felt nothing. I looked at his name tag. "Thank you, Christian." Smiling once again, I watched as he chuckled. "Your welcome, Haana." And with that said, he walked down the hallway and into the elevator. I shut the door and spoke. "Well, he was hot." Putting the pizza down, I went and sat next to Nash on the floor. I heard chuckles as I scrolled through my phone. Nash nudged me slightly and I looked up. Hayes. He was jealous again. God what the hell was wrong with him. We watched 'The Ring' and was able to finish all the pizza. Okay, I ate most of it.

"Why the hell did we order a vegetarian?" I groaned as I rolled onto my side. "Because I'm going organic now," Aaron spoke up while holding a leaf and eating it. "Dafuq you get the leaf from?" I questioned. They just laughed.

Drifting off to sleep, I felt myself being lifted up and a door opening and closing. I breathed in the persons' scent. It was of course Hayes. He placed me on the bed carefully and kissed my head. "Goodnight, babe." His voice was soft as he left my bed. I grabbed his hand even though I was half asleep, and groaned.

"Don't go, I missed you." My voice sleepy and rather sloppy. I heard a slight chuckle and felt the bed dip a little. Snuggling up to him I breathed in his scent once again. And with that, I fell asleep.

[ahah hi guys ... been a while huh ... ?

oh well, it's a long chapter and i was writing all night.

agh anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

ps, the photo in the media is what haana looked like just without the cigarette :P

-ani]