2.2

I rubbed the sleep from my tired eyes. My jaw gaped as I yawned and looked up. Hayes was still fast asleep. I checked my phone. 10:11.

I smiled as I closed my eyes once more and listened to his soft breathing. My head pressed against his chest and I felt comforted by the rise and fall of it. His arms tightened around me as he woke up, intaking a deep breath through his nose.

"G'morning," he smiled. I returned it with a tired and sloppy one. "Free day today, no shows." We had the entire day off just exploring New York. It was even better because the weather was getting cooler. That's the thing I loved about NYC. It was cold when it was supposed to be, and it was hot when it was supposed to be. None of the bipolar shit Mother Nature pulled. "Yeah, what do you want to do?" Hayes was up now and putting a shirt on. I yawned once more. "Go shopping, obviously." My voice was lathered with sleep and drowsiness. I heard him laugh and I just rolled my eyes as I wrapped myself up in the white duvet like a burrito. I heard the snap of the iPhone camera. A gurgling sound arose from my abdomen and I smiled.

"FOOD TIME !" I yelled and jumped out of the bed. Throwing on a pair of vans, I opened the door dramatically and exited the room. "Wait, I forgot my beanie." I entered then exited again. I was wearing black sweatpants, a black loose muscle tee with a sugar skull printed on it and a grey zip up jumper that was zipped up halfway.

(@/HayesGrier; she likes burritos 😉😘 pic.twitter.com/PiHMBabjaal/l @/Haanas_narnia)

Banging on the other boys room doors I yelled. "I NEED FOOD. WE'RE GOING TO GRAB SOMETHIN FROM STARBUCKS SO WE'LL BE BACK SOON." I honestly didn't care if we got a(nother) noise complaint. Life was too short to be quiet in my opinion. "Wait, we are?" Hayes' voice questioned behind me. "Yeah, c'mon you've got money." With that said, I began skipping towards the elevator, he was following behind me.

I stared at the floor as my mind raced with random thoughts as the elevator went down. The past year I had been back in North Carolina was just weird. I wasn't the 'bad girl' anymore. At my old schools I would skip class to go do something pointless. I would honestly be a bitch to people, and that thought annoyed me. Now that I thought about it, I had a pretty bad temper, but amazing comebacks. I guess Vine kinda helped with it though, I was always happy now. Or else it was just me being back in NC. With Hayes.

I kind of missed being bad.

I was snapped out of my dream state when I heard the elevator ding. We stepped out and began walking towards the exit. It was only then that I noticed Hayes' attire. "Hayes!" I shouted softly so no one else could hear us. "What?!" He questioned once again, but worry overtaking his voice as he stepped closer to me. "You don't have a jacket! Are you not freezing?" I was distraught over him. Even when I had a jacket on I was shivering. But when I looked at him, he didn't vibrate(a/n; YALL NASTY) at all. "I'm fine, Haana, really." He reassured me with a chuckle.

"Jesus Christ, you're like bigfoot." I muttered and he laughed. His arm snaked round my torso and he pulled me closer. A smile spread across my face once more. I snatched the snapback off his head and took off my maroon, diamond(brand) beanie and gave it to him. I slipped the hat on and so did he. Oh god he looked hot. 'Shut up, Haana.' I rolled my eyes and wondered what was taking us so long to get some Starbucks.

"Run!" I ran across the road with Hayes' hand enveloping mine. Taxi's and cars all screeched to a halt as we rushed across the busy street. Car horns beeped at us and we ended up flipping them all off until we reached the other side. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I heard Hayes' laughter trickle through my ears. I could tell it was the same for him as I looked into his crystal blue eyes. "New York, really gets your blood pumpin'!'" My comment made him laugh even more. We entered the Starbucks with his hand still holding mine tightly, as if he were afraid to let it go. I moved closer to him, not wanting to get separated from him. Sniffing we waited in the short line. It surprised me how small it was.
"How was life without me?" He asked, a smirk playing across his soft lips. I shook my head and shoved him lightly. He stumbled but laughed.
"Oh honey, it was terrible." I said in an over exaggerated way, a grin plastered on my face. "But hey, I met and am friends with Joey Graceffa,"