Professor Kim

I had a crush on my professor. My friends knew because I told them and I swear he had one on me. I never came out and said it, but the way he would glance at me or wink at me when I was in class proved it.

The bad thing is I had a boyfriend. We had only been together for 3 months. But, we met before I met my professor.

But, during our lecture, I would get lost in looking at him instead of paying attention to what he was actually saying.
He was taller than me. Beautiful dark eyes. And plump pink lips that looked extremely soft. I know he saw me pining over him. He would grin or smirk when he noticed me. He's been on my mind. I even dreamed about him. About how his hands would feel on me. I had dreams of kissing his soft lips and him pleasuring me with them.

I shouldn't be lusting over a man when I have a boyfriend, but I couldn't help it. I mean, my boyfriend and I only kissed. We haven't reached the next step and I needed to be fucked.
If my boyfriend wasn't going to give it to me then on to the next.

I was going to get Professor Kim's attention.
I decided to wear something that would catch his full attention.

I sat in class in the front row. I had decided on a pretty skirt set with a little surprise for him.

He was giving us a lecture and I slowly sat back at my desk and slightly opened my legs

He was giving us a lecture and I slowly sat back at my desk and slightly opened my legs. I had on panties with the middle missing.
He choked over what he was saying and started to cough.

"Are you okay, Professor?" asked one of the other students.
After getting himself together, he cleared his throat.
"Um, yes," he said. "I'm good."

I smirked knowing I was the one who made him choke over this own words. 

The end of this lecture came and he dismissed everyone.

"Miss Black, could I see you after class?"
"Sure," I replied knowing exactly why he wanted to see me.

The classroom cleared out. I was still sitting at my desk and Professor Kim was standing in front of his desk while leaning back on it.
He spoke up as soon as the last person left the room.

"That was pretty bold, Miss Black," he said tilting his head.
"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said and shrugged.
"Oh, you don't?" he said and crossed his arms.
"Nope," I said as I looked him dead in his eyes.
He raised his eye brow at me.

"Miss Black, bring yourself over to my desk," he said while smirking at me.

I slowly got up from my desk and walked over to him. He looked me over while I walked over to him and I could almost hear the lewd things he was thinking.

I went to stand in front of him.
He looked at my lips and back into my eyes.
"You sure you don't know what I'm talking about it?" he asked.
"Nope," I said innocently.
"Hm, okay," he said and nodded his head. "Sit on my desk for me."
I sat on the side of his desk.