The Night Before

This is a continuation to "No New Friends".

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. The clock on the night stand read 5:47 am. My eyes scanned the room quickly. There was a dim light coming from behind me. I turned around in the bed and was met with muscular shoulders and dark hair.

I rubbed my hand through his hair. That's when his hand was on top of mine.

"Are you ready for round two?" He asked.

"Round Two?" I curiously asked.

He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it before turning around to face me.

"Yes Pumpkin, it's my turn."

"What you mean Hoseok?" I asked.

He moved closer to me, moving a piece of my hair from in front of my eyes.

"Y/N, you called me upset from the club. You don't remember. You caught Woojin kissing and finger a woman in your car at the club and he wouldn't give you money or take you home."

I begin to remember the night before.

"I face palmed myself, I'm sorry." I felt embarrassed as all the details of the night before flooded my mind.

"No need to apologize. I could tell you were drunk, so I am glad he didn't give you the keys. I sent my car to pick you up and take you home but you instructed the driver to bring you to my home." He said with a smile.

"Oh no! Did I interrupt your evening?"

"Babygirl my driver called me and told me your request to come here and I was fine with that. I would drop anything for you."

"Do you tell all your woman that?" I said giggling, trying not to read too much into his comment.

He moved closer, turning me on my back as he got on top of me, in-between my legs.

"Let's talk about last night. You busted in the house crying about that asshole and how he continues to cheat on you, and still hasn't given you a baby. You talked about how it was good thing he didn't impregnate you because then you would have been stuck with his silly ass."

"Dammit! Yes I remember." I said shamefully.

"Oh, you do? Well tell me what else you did," He begin to kiss my neck.

"I can't, its way to humiliating." I said closing my eyes with the uncomfortableness of my actions last night but moaning in the moment, feeling Hoseok lips and hands all over my body.

"Tell me." He demanded in a whisper.

I took a deep breath not know if I would be able to focus enough to tell a story with all this stimulation.

"I got undressed and asked you to turn some music on where I proceeded to drunken dance for you."

"And what a beautiful drunken dance it was." He replied with a quick laugh. His tongue was trailing between my breasts to my navel. He gentle blew on his wet trail making my nipples hard and giving me goosebumps.

"I remember you sitting on the couch with your drink watching me. Then I made my way to you."