Not Our Little Secret Anymore

(Follow up story on Our Little Secret)

I walked up the stairs to go Tae and Jungkook's apartment door.

It had been two days since Tae caught me and Jungkook having sex the living room. He wasn't mad or anything. But, he did say next time I was going to do both of them. That's why I was on my way there now.

I was nervous as hell and my stomach was turning in circles. I had never had a threesome before, but I wasn't against it. Having both of their dicks in me was a dream come true. Before Tae mentioned it a few days ago, I would never be brave enough to say anything about it. But, just the idea of it got my juices going. I decided to wear a dress today. Something easy to get in and out of.

I reached their door and before I could even knock on it, Jungkook opened it.
"Hey sexy," he said with a smile and pulled me into a hug. Being in his arms was never short of wonderful.

"Is that Y/N?" Taehyung yelled.
"Yep," Jungkook replied.
"Heeeeey," Taehyung yelled.
I laughed and walked in.
"Hey Tae."

Tae was in the kitchen finishing the dishes.
"Make yourself comfortable. I will be done in a second," he said when he saw me at the kitchen entrance.
"Okay," I said and smiled.
I went to go sit on the couch that JK fucked on a few days ago, but just as I was about to sit down JK stopped me.
He gently pushed me and sat down on the couch before me.

I looked at him and I saw this darkness in his eyes.
"On my lap," he said patting his lap.
I blushed and slowly sat down on his lap.
"I love that you know how to listen," he said smirking at me.
I felt my face turn red.
"So, how's your day been?" he asked me.
"It's been pretty good. I had an early day at work so I went home and took a nap before getting ready to come here."
"Good. You'll need it."
That statement made me nervous as hell. What the fuck did they have planned for me??

Jungkook placed one of his hands on my thigh.
I looked at him as he slowly slid his hand up towards my private sanctuary.
"Shouldn't we wait?" I whispered while looking at his lips. I couldn't wait to have them teasing and pleasing me again. My mind was already going hundred miles a minute and I could feel the heat grow between my legs.
"Do you know how much you have been on my mind since the last time we met up?" He said and kissed my neck.
I gently sighed.
"I fucking want you right now. Tae is lucky I didn't strip you naked at the damn door," he said and planted another kiss on my neck. "I couldn't wait to have you in my hands again. Feeling your soft skin. Kissing on you again."

Tae walked into the living room.
"Couldn't wait, JK?" he asked leaning against the kitchen doorway.
"Have you had a chance to look at her?" said JK motioning to me.
"Actually, no I haven't," Tae said as he walked over to the couch. He sat down.
"Stand up for us, baby," said Jungkook.

I felt my face flush. I got up and stood in front of them while they sat on the couch.

"Turn around," said Tae spinning his finger around.
"Slowly," added Jungkook giving me this sexy smirk.
They were putting me on display again and even though I'm shy and nervous as fuck, I wanted it.
I slowly spun around for them.
"You're right, Jungkook," said Tae nodding. "She looks sexy as fuck. I wish I hadn't fallen asleep the other night. I was just so tired, but I can make it up to you."
"But, I want her mouth back on me," said Jungkook.
"We can make this work," said Tae.
He slid down a couple of spots on the couch from JK.

"Come get on the couch on your hands and knees. Face in Jungkook's lap and be good to him."
I felt myself get flustered and I did as I was told.
When I got close to Jungkook's lap he pulled out his already hard dick.
"See? This is what you do to me," he said and smirked at me.
I slightly moaned. I drank in the smile he flashed at me like it was water. He was turning me on and so fast and I didn't think I was ready for it.