No New Friends

My phone started to vibrate on my night stand next to my bed, scaring me awake.

"Hello?" I said groggy not even looking at the phone to see who was calling.

"Hey Y/N, ummmm....I'm on my way home and I'm bringing over a new friend I met at the club so get up and make some snacks."

I looked over and saw the clock read 2 am. "Woojin you're fucking kidding right? Stop at fast food place. I'm sleep!" I said annoyed.

"Watch your mouth Y/N! I'm not kidding and so what it's 2 am. It's the weekend and I want you to be a good wife and hostess. So do what I requested. You got 45 minutes. " He abruptly hung up before I could respond.

I threw my covers off pissed. "What the fuck!" I said out loud getting out the bed.

I went to the kitchen and put some snacks together, got the some soju and glasses together, lit some candles and straightened out the house some quickly. There was about 15 minutes left before I expected Woojin.

I rushed upstairs to get something to wear. Looking in my closet I grabbed my red dress, the color was fitting for my current anger level. I was tired and not in the mood to entertain Woojin or his guest.

Throwing the dress on the bed, I pulled off my pajamas, put my unruly thick natural hair in a messy bun and put some mouthwash in my mouth when I heard. "Y/N, where your ass at?" Woojin was yelling y name downstairs. "Dammit!" I thought. I wasn't done getting dress so I just slide the dress over my head while walking out the room.  

Woojin

"Here I go Love

"Here I go Love." I said as I jumped the last couple of stairs clumsily falling into to Woojin arms.

He caught me pulling my head to his chest while cupping my ass with his free hand, "Now I gave you 45 minutes why didn't you meet us at the door." He whispered to me.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

He sighed, "Look at me! You better be a good girl for the rest of the night." His grip got tighter on my ass as he waited for me to acknowledge his statement.

"I will." I said giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Now come meet my ball and chain, Y/N!" Woojin shouted, spinning us around.

When we turned around a man was sitting on the couch with a smirk on his face.

Hoseok