Roommates

I had answered an ad on Craiglist that a couple were renting a room in there 3 bedroom condo.

I rented one room and my roommates shared a room with the third room being filled with art and sculptures that Yoongi made. He is an artist and my roommate.

Tasha his girlfriend worked for a call center. She was nice and we would speak occasionally, usually when Yoongi was not around.

Besides "Hi" and "Byes" I rarely spoke or saw Yoongi.

This particular night was different.

I had been dealing with a lot of stress from work. I had to finish a budget proposal for work, that I was given last minute and needed to be completed by Monday.

I looked at the clock, 12:02.

I'm getting tired, I thought. The numbers started running together. I decided to make a pot of coffee. The caffeine wasn't definitely a requirement at this point.

As I got the coffee pot together I heard a male voice behind me, "Hey Beautiful."

"Your beautiful is in the bedroom!" I replied not even turning around to entertain his mess.

"Why you always acting like a stuck bitch!"

I started to move my head around looking to the left and right, up and down, because I knew his ass wasn't talking to me. I hadn't had any issues with Yoongi up to this point so I didn't know where this was coming from.

I turned around to look at him, "Hold the fuck up, Yoongi I ain't Tasha. You talk to me correct. I'm not your girl or friend!"

He interrupted, "Why is that what you want to be? Is that what it will take to fuck?"

"Tasha please come scoop up your man, he must be drunk." Surprised my his response.

She stepped out the room and stood next to Yoongi, "Nia he's not drunk."

"You both got me all the way fucked up, what is this all about?" I stated.

Yoongi looked at Tasha and whispered something in her ear. She turned around and was walked towards her bedroom.

He turned back to look at me with a smirk. "You need to be taken down a peg or two."

"Well if I do, you won't be the one to do it", I challenged him.

I turned back around to continue getting the coffee pot ready.

That's when I felt him behind me. He didn't say a word.

He took his right arm and put it around my neck while his chin sat on my left shoulder. He took his right pointer, middle finger and stuck them in his mouth.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. My ear was overwhelmed with wet sounds coming from his mouth while he wet his fingers. "What are you doing Yoongi?"

He snatched his fingers out his mouth and put them up my night gown.

"I knew you didn't wear panties", he said nibbling on my ear.

His fingers were like a heat seeker, they found my entrance with ease.

Kissing my neck while I laid my head back on his shoulder he started to finger fuck me.

"This is what your stuck up ass need. You not even resisting."

"Fuck you Yoongi", I said while moaning.

Tightening his grip around my neck, "That's the plan kitten."

As Yoongi continued to finger bang me, Tasha came out of the room. I heard somethings fall on the island behind me.