Sleeping With The Enemy | Seonghwa (ATEEZ)

"You have exactly twenty-four hours to kill her, or you will die," My boss slid the picture of my ex-girlfriend in front of me

I scanned the picture of her and gently touched the photo. I never expected her to get caught up in my work life. This wasn't something I wanted for her, but she's a dangerous woman that needs to be handled.

"I will do this easily," I said.

"Perfect, Monique is fucking with the wrong organization if she thinks what she did won't cost her... her life," Hongjoong reminded me of the big mistake that she made.

I put on my leather gloves and stood up from the table. I was going to make an example out of her and let her organization knows she should be careful of who she crosses.

"I'll see you soon," I said.

I headed towards her apartment with a bouquet of white Lillies. This was going to be a joy to kill her slowly and watch her die. Love can make you do some crazy things, but it will push you to an unfortunate end.

I arrived at her apartment and knocked on the door. She didn't know that I knew where she moved to. She called herself escaping from me after she stole from my organization.

Monique opened the door and positioned herself in front of the glass that separated us. I took a moment to take in every detail of her. Her thick full hair was straightened and styled into voluminous curls.

She sported a black see-through housecoat that barely covered her in a red bra and panties set. I could tell that for some reason, she was expecting me.

Trying to use her sex appeal to whip me into submission, but today I will have the upper hand.

"Seonghwa," My name rolled off her tongue easily and effortlessly. To hear my name from her lips felt familiar, but it still didn't hide the fact that we were enemies.

"What brings you..."Her eyes trailed down my clothes like this woman was eye-fucking, and she stopped down at my thighs. "To my neck of the woods," She finally made eye contact with me again.

She wet her lips slightly over her red lipstick. She was definitely up to something, and I am going to find out soon enough.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I said. "Would you mind if I stepped into your home?" I asked politely. I have always been a man with manners.

"Of course," she adorned a very sinister smile that only Monique could wear. I watched her opened the screen door to allow me into her space.

I stepped into her home and looked around. I closed my eyes for a moment, and I didn't hear anyone else in her home.

Perfect.

I opened my eyes to see Monique standing before me. "Now, you said you wanted to talk, Seonghwa?" She folded her arms across her chest and threw all her weight to one side.