8th BTS Member - Part 1

This one shot comes from a request of one of our supportive readers.  We hope we could capture at least some of your vision.  Thank you for the request!!😉 

This is Part 1 of however many it takes to complete this one shot.🤣🤣🤣

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been a few months since I became the 8th member of BTS. It was a grueling process to become part of this phenomenal group. When I was selected, I was in shock and nervous to perform next to them. I didn't want to fail them or myself and made sure to work hard every day. BTS worked just as hard to make me feel comfortable with them.

Even though I was a member of BTS, it took me some time to win over Army.  The company decided not to push the limits so I wasn't allowed to live with the other members. I lived in the same high rise apartment complex but I was on the floor below them, which was fine with me.

Becoming the 8th member of BTS was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wish I could say it was luck but it was my hard work, tenacity, my charm, sexiness, and vocal and dance classes that helped me win the company and members over.

Bighit had a year long process finding the 8th member because of this I didn't want to do anything to affect my position within the group. That's why the thought of keeping it anything other than professional never crossed my mind until I received that package.

~~~

Today was our day off. I had invited the guys over to my place to hang out and they agreed.

When the boys knocked, I yelled for them to come in.

Jin opened my door, "Well that's rude Y/N, to not greet your guest at the door." Jin scolded.

"Oh Hyung you know how Y/N is, let's have fun tonight." Jungkook said as all the guys one by one walked into my apartment.

"I was thinking the same thing Kookie." I said walking into the living room.

8th Member

"Damn Babygirl what we do right to get this view" Hoseok asked, licking his lips

"I knew your body was fine under those clothes!!!" Yoongi said.

Jungkook pushed around his hyungs to get a better view, "I just want to be your panties Y/N."

"Stop it Kookie!" I said blushing.

Everyone made their way further into my apartment.

"I know you all know how much self-disciple it has taken me to not jump on your dicks since I joined the group but then I received your package."

Tae raised one of his brows, "If you got the package why didn't you say something. We were told you got it last week but since you didn't say anything we thought we may had read your body language wrong and possible over stepped."