Dark Hobi 🖤

I was at the club dancing while Hobi went to grab us some more drinks. I was feeling good. I was letting the music move my body. The alcohol was lowering my inhibitions.

My dress hugged my body in all the right places

Before I knew it, I felt someone behind me. I thought it was Hobi so I pushed my ass up against his dick.
He slowly wrapped his arm around my waist while I worked my body against him.

I slightly turned my head around and leaned my lips up for a kiss.

Then, I heard him.

"Ava, you just fucked up."
I stopped moving and my eyes bolted open.
Oh fuck, I thought.

I looked straight ahead and noticed Hobi standing watching me dance against some random guy.

I damn near jumped out of my skin and looked back at the guy who was just dancing with me

I felt frozen in my spot.
He looked at me with such an alluring smile.

"Thanks for the dance, cutie," he said and winked at me. He walked away.

I turned around and looked at Hobi.

"Baby, I'm soooo sorry," I said hurriedly. "I thought it was you. I didn't mean that."

Hobi stood and looked me up and down.

"It's okay," he started as he walked towards me.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. He leaned over and put his lips close to my ear right ear.
"But, you're still in trouble, kitten."

I'm glad he believed me, but I had no idea what he was thinking. But, I knew I could trust him. I also knew he had a tendency to drive me crazy.

He backed away and grabbed the ring hanging from my choker.
"Oooohhhh, you're in for it," he said.
He took my leash out of his pocket and hooked it to the ring on my choker.

After he had it connected he pulled it and smashed his lips against mine and placed his other hand on my ass. He knew how to make me weak in the knees.