💜 My Jungkook 💜

I waited for Jungkook to come home from his trip with his friends. He had been gone all week and I missed him so much. Before he left we didn't have time to enjoy any alone time. I was on my period and sick as hell. But, I was about to rectify that because that was over and I couldn't wait. We did take the time to text, call, and video chat, but I was so ready to touch and feel him. Be encased in his strong tattooed arms again. Kissing his sweet soft lips. Him loving my body just like I needed him too.

I made sure the house was clean and that everything was taken care of. I don't need anything to get in our way.

I sat on the couch waiting for him to get home while I sipped on my favorite wine.

I heard the front door handle jiggle. I jumped up as the door opened and I ran to jump into Jungkook's arms.

"Toni!" he exclaimed.
"Kookie!" I answered. "I missed you so much, baby." 
He lifted me up in his strong arms and swung me around as he kissed my neck.
"Babe, did you have fun on your trip with your friends?" I asked after he put me down while I beamed up at his beautiful dark eyes.

"Not now, my love. Let me go wash up for you because you're fuckin mine," Jungkook said to me as he gave me such a enticing smile.

He started to walk away, but not before smacking my ass.

"Oh, yes," I murmured as I watched his sexy ass walk away.

As JK went to take his shower, I went to change into something sexy for him.

My excitement grew as I listened to him as he finished his shower

I sat on the couch with my in black lingerie outfit still sipping my wine as he walked out the bathroom.

I listened to his footsteps and he walked out to the living room where I was waiting for him.
He was shirtless with just some black jogging pants on with wet hair. I admired his body like it was the first time I had seen him. His tattoos. His arms. His abs. His chest. I could feel my mouth start to water.

"Look at you," he said as he licked his lips. "Even though you're sexy as fuck, I don't know why you decided to put some clothes on. I am going to rip that shit off of you."

I stood up and walked over to him.
"Oh, love. You aren't getting the goodies that easily."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips met as we started to kiss. There was no time for a smooth transition. He immediately put his hands on my ass and took a handful and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his body.

I attacked his lips and tongue. I missed how soft they were.
Jungkoook slowly walked to the couch while still holding me.

He turned and sat down with me in his lap.

He continued to grip my ass as my lips moved from his lips down to his jawline. I planted little kisses on him as my lips moved down to his neck. I listened to him gulp and gently whimper under me. I know he was trying to keep it in.