Only He Can Bring Out This Side

You opened the door, surprised to see him sitting in the living room with his arms folded across his chest. By the stern look on his, you knew that he was displeased by your "late" arrival.

"Y/N," he said your name in a tone you weren't familiar with. "You're late... and I asked you to be in my hotel room by twelve," Yoongi hadn't moved from his position, not even an inch.

You closed the door behind you, and placed your bag down on the hotel bar area.

You didn't expect him to be up at this time. Your eyes traveled over to him, sitting in a man spread with his hand tightly wrapped around a glass of what you perceived to be whiskey.

"I am sorry, baby," you said, quickly, but you didn't stumble over your words. You weren't a shy woman, that would submit to a man. Hell, you got paid to dominate men, so why would this be any different.

You giggled as you casually thought about what you did only a few hours before you entered this very hotel room. You tried not to think about the whip, leash, and collar you had on your previous client, but the thought didn't leave your mind.

"What took you so long?" As if he didn't already know. You didn't officially tell him about your line of work, but it didn't take rocket science to figure out you were into the dark arts.

"I had to finish something up," your mind once again bounced back to the thought of Kim Yugyeom being choked and tied up in his bedroom. You shook your head and snapped back to the reality of being with Yoongi.

"Something," Yoongi's eyebrows rose, and you could tell by the stoic expression on his face he wanted more details. It wasn't like Yoongi couldn't put two and two together.

"A client of some sorts," you decided to tell him. You weren't going to name names because of the confidentiality agreement you signed, nor would you go into details.

"Ahh, a client," Yoongi's tone remained flat, and you wondered why he even called you over. It sounded like he just wanted to pick with you about your line of work.

"Yes," your eyes fell to the floor. The confidence you just had a few moments ago magically left your body, and you felt embarrassed to discuss your side hustle with your lover. Yoongi wasn't exactly the person you wanted to share this with.

You found a way to compartmentalize that part of your life. It's just a job and nothing more than that. You don't have any attachment to any of your clients.

"Y/N," Yoongi placed his glass on the coffee table before you, and walked over to you. His steps against the carpet were wide, and felt a few butterflies rumble in your stomach. Does he want to end things with you?

You closed your eyes and waited to hear how he really felt. By the way, he said your name, you knew there was a possibility for an ending. Yoongi isn't the type to hold back any of his thoughts. No matter how fucked up the delivery is sometimes.

"Y/N, I don't like you with other men," his soft fingertips grazed your face. You opened your eyes because he didn't like it when you don't make eye contact with him.

"I know, but I enjoy dominating men," you held his hand against your face, and smiled. You actually enjoy your time with Yoongi because it wasn't work. You felt like you could be your authentic self, whether it's dominant or submissive.

You felt like you had an instant connection with him. Something that could possibly extend into something more if the cards are right. Yoongi accepted all facets of you, except your job.

"But, you come to me for what? I am not going to let you do that... to me," you knew that meant the naughty things your clients beg you to do.

Yoongi moved your hair out of your face, and little things like that made you feel even closer to him. His touch felt good against all parts of your body.

"Because I like it when you are rough with me," Before you could manage to formulate another thought, Yoongi had pulled up in one motion into his lap, and bent you over. He lifted your skirt to reveal that you weren't wearing any panties.

"So, you like me being rough with you?" Yoongi rubbed on your ass, and his touch is enough to drive you insane. Your body swarmed in his lap, but you weren't trying to leave this spot. You wanted him to call you a naughty whore, and give you what you deserved.

"I do," you said, lowly in a subtle whimper. How can this one man have so much power over you, and you seem to like it.

"How is it that the most sought after Dom is in my lap getting spanked?," he slapped his hand roughly against your round ass. You jumped with excitement and felt your core throb for the one and only Min Yoongi.

You wanted a few moments to answer him. You pressed your lips together and tried your best not to respond. You wanted him to punish you.

Yoongi smacked your ass again, but this time harder. It made your ass jingle, and you felt a bit of a sting after he did it. But, you didn't care. It turned you on even more. All he's doing is just getting you wetter for later.

"Answer me, Y/N," his voice deepens, and at this point, you were creaming for him. All you needed now is his dick to seal the deal. Hell, you would settle for his tongue alone, because that made you go into an alternate universe.

"Because I am a bad girl," you giggled.

"Oh, so is Yoongi a joke to you?" You moaned at the pleasure of his hand, hitting your cheeky flesh. You actually liked it when he referred to himself in the third person. You couldn't help but be a simp for this man, and no matter who you had an encounter with, no one compared to Yoongi.

"Umm," you tried to play submissive and act like you didn't know what he is talking about. "I didn't say that.." you giggled again, but you know that Yoongi isn't playing with you.

"What are you saying?" you asked.

"Nothing," you replied.

Yoongi slapped your ass four times in a row, but harder each time. You felt the sting of the sensation of him firmly spanking you, but you enjoyed it. You liked being punished because it made you feel better for things you did with your subs.

"And what did I tell you about being late?" Yoongi finger trailed down to your pussy, and slowly stroked your lips, teasing you. You tried to move your hips so that you could feel his fingers inside of you, but you knew that wasn't happening.

"You said time is money and that if I'm late, I don't get any dick.." You finally admitted, and you hated to hear those words.

"Ding ding ding! You're right, doll. You just lost your dick privileges." Yoongi laughed at you, but you didn't find anything about this situation funny.

Now how are you going to get yourself out of this situation?