Going home & Shovel talk

Previous
"Kaname." Masaomi says, and Kaname turns his attention to him. "Thank you." The latter has a surprised glance in his eyes before he smiles softly.
Haru stands up, putting Lily on his shoulder and stretches his lanky limbs before turning to me. "Well, this is nice and all, but it is getting late. Shall we go, Pipsqueak?" I nod, also standing up, as another voice speaks up. "Yuri can stay here."
Tsubaki.

Yuri p.o.v
I stand there quiet for a second, trying to suppress the anger, but also the disappointment and sadness in Tsubaki. I...just want a normal family. The thought swirls in my head, and just as I square my shoulders up, Haru rolling his eyes in annoyance and bracing himself for a whole discussion that is about to become, a calm voice cuts in softly. "Yu-kun's stuff is still laying at Sawura's house, so it's better if he stays there for this night and then he can join us tomorrow, right?"
I just prevent my mouth from dropping in surprise at Ema's calm expression while July is proudly bobbing his head up and down, his arms crossed before a cough next to me shakes me out of my thoughts. "U-U-Uh, y-yeah, that's r-right. A-At what time a-are w-we leaving, M-Masaomi?" I stutter out, still surprised at Ema agreeing with us.
The said one taps his chin thoughtfully before giving me a gentle smile. "Is between 9 AM and 10 AM convenient for you in case Sawura's house is far away from ours?" I nod, and give him a grateful smile, in which he responds with a soft smile of his own. "Y-Yes, thank you v-very m-much."
"Then we will be leaving. Thank you for having us over even though we appeared on your front step all of the sudden." Says Haru with a polite voice, and gives Masaomi and Ukyo a quick bow of his head. So he can be polite. I stifle a giggle behind my head, and quickly turn towards Ema and July again

Third p.o.v
Azusa gives Haru a calm smile while Tsubaki glares venomously at him, and opens his mouth, probably to spit something at him as Azusa beats him to it.
"Yes, of course, a friend of Yuri's is a friend of ours." Is that how we gonna do it? Haru lifts an eyebrow, an unimpressed expression on his face. "Yeah, sure, let's call it that. Friends." Before Tsubaki can explode on him, he bends a little closer, a smirk on his lips. "You know..." He pauses for dramatic effect. "If you continue to act like a little bitch, Yuri will never like you."
Ignoring Tsubaki's gobsmacked face, he turns to Yuri, who is conversing with Wataru, Kaname, who occasionally chimes in, and Yusuke, Wataru looks likes a kicked puppy. Are they imagining it or is the fox of Yuri that is on sitting on top of Haru's shoulder laughing at them?
"Pipsqueak, shall we?" With a pout Yuri turns around. "I-I'm not that s-small." He shrugs in response. "Doesn't matter, I chose a nickname? It stays." With a soft laugh, the former shakes his head, turns to Masaomi and Ukyo, waving at them as a goodbye and then turns back to Haru. "O-Okay, let's g-go."
With a last wave of them both, Yuri and Haru grab their jackets, hearing a chorus of 'goodbye's' and 'see you tomorrow', and even from Masaomi and Ukyo 'come safe home' as Ema follows them, July perched on top of her head.

Yuri p.o.v
"Be careful on your way home!" Chirps July, yelping a little as Lily takes a huge jump from Haru's shoulder onto my head. I give him a soft smile. "W-We will, thank y-you."
"Yup." Haru pops the 'p' as he hops on one foot, trying to get his shoe on the other. I giggle at his antics, laughing even harder as he gives me a halfhearted glare.
As we stand in front of the door, I notice Ema is fidgeting a little, avoiding my gaze. It isn't till July gives her a pat on the forehead that she looks at me. Huh?
"Be safe." She says softly, and I give her a huge smile in return. "S-See you t-tomorrow, E-Ema." With that being said, she closes the door, leaving Haru, me, and Lily. I stand there for a moment, trying to process today's event. Today... I cast a glance behind me. Went very well.
"Let's go." Suggests Haru, who is already walking away, and I'll forever try to deny that I squeaked loudly, although Lily will happily remember me. "W-Wait!" I cry out, stumbling over my feet to follow Haru. He's laughing at me, I just can feel it. Luckily, he halts, waiting for me to catch up.
"Y-You were a b-bit r-rude a while b-back." He snorts as he starts walking again. "They were the first one to start, I was the one who ended it."

We are currently standing in front of Ren's door, waiting for someone open it. Haru already texted both Ren and Toga, because we were both forgetful and thus ended up forgetting to bring a key. "Hey, I still have one thing to say." Haru states seriously all of the sudden, his back once facing me makes place for his eyes pinning me down.
I swallow slowly, nerves fluttering in my stomach as Lily makes a noice of understanding, and climbs down from my shoulder to the ground to sit down against the door. "A-Alright...?" My voice comes out as a question and the corner of his mouth lifts up in a dangerous smirk at my reaction.
His hand all of the sudden shoots out, grabbing my chin before I even have the time to react. With a yelp I grab his arm as he comes closer, his voice low.
"We three, Toga, Ren and I met each other with online gaming before we found out we were going to the same school. We've been best friends since 7th grade. Ren and I supported Toga through changing herself from an insecure young teenage boy to an independent, strong, young woman. We've supported her when her father died of cancer." He pauses to let his words sink in.
"In return Toga and I have supported and given advies to Ren who was struggling with his sexuality and bad breakups. They've supported me when my parents weren't sure what to think of me being gay. So let's get this through your head." Our foreheads are almost touching as brings his head closer, his hair tickles my skin a little.
"If...if you're hurting Ren, we will make sure you'll regret. Of course, breaking up happens in life. Sometimes people don't fit together, and there's nothing wrong with that. What I am talking about is trying to get him cut off his friends, trying to get his attention by flirting or cheating behind his back and letting him know via posting a picture in social media that they broke up. So...." his eyes flash dangerously, "Don't hurt him." I nod wordlessly, not knowing what else to do. He searches my face, seeking for something, and pulls back as he apparently finds it.
At that moment the door opens, standing there is Toga with a confused face before it morphs into happiness. "You are finally here! Do you know how boring it was without you, cutie?" She pouts, stepping out of the hallway only to trip over Lily who is still sitting there. The rest of the heavy tension dissolves as Haru bursts out laughing.
"Getting old, oba-san?" And starts immediately running into the apartment, chased by Tora who is screeching angrily.
I watch them after for a second, still dazed about what happened. Having mixed feelings about what just took place, I turn to Lily. "D-Did I j-just g-get the shovel t-talk?" With a grin she nods.
"You just got the shovel talk." I nod a bit dazed, only to get shaking out of it by Ren's voice.
"Yuri!"