Pinky swear

Yuri p.o.v
"Oh, welcome back." He gives me a small smile. What is he doing out here? "What a-are you doing out here? I-It's getting cold." I ask carefully. He stays quiet. Did I say something wrong?
"Just felt like it. I couldn't relax in my room." With a worried expression, I quickly walk to him, "B-But if you catch a cold, you wouldn't be able t-to work."
His response surprises me. "I don't have any work that would've a problem with that." He closes his eyes. "B-But the new anime..." Immediately after I say that I slap my hand for my mouth. Oh, crap.
"What? You heard from Natsume, didn't you?" I can't understand him and what's he thinking right now.
"I-I'm sorry..."
"No, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm planning to turn down the role anyway." Wait...is he serious? "What?" My jaw drops as I give him unbelievable eyes.
"You heard, didn't you? I can't do it." He can't be serious, he really can't.
"Y-You're fine with that? Even if it's for Tsubaki's s-sake....Turning down a role in d-deference to someone else is-"
"Keep mouthing off and I'm going to get angry. That role belongs to Tsubaki." He cuts me off calmly, albeit harsher than I expected. He's been chosen, so it's his job as a professional to live up those expectations.
"B-B-But...It's your job! Your were the one that was c-chosen! You must understand the importance of why you w-were chosen, Azusa. Besides...." I blush softly, look away from him as I scratch my cheek.
"....I-I like your voice." The next moment he recovers from the shock of Yuri shouting and it turns into anger. I never heard him shout before.
"That's enough! No matter what anyone says, that's the one role I can't do. I absolutely can't do it." He turns away from me, looking ready to get out of here.
I clench my fists. "So I'm turning it down, I won't do it. Besides, one I turn it down, the role will-"
"H-How do you think Tsubaki will feel?" I cut him off abruptly, albeit calmly and a bit soft. "Huh?"
"D-Did you think about Tsubaki's feelings here?" He would feel hurt.
"Of course, that's what I'm thinking-!" I interrupt him again with holding up my hand and walking towards him.
"D-Do you think he would be happy with being the second choice?" I would've have laughed at his face as his jaw snaps shut if it wasn't for such a serious situation (not a giggle, mind you). I stop before him, looking up at Azusa with a determined expression. "H-How do you think Tsubaki would feel with knowing he wasn't their first choice?"
"U-Uhm...." "I wouldn't feel happy." Another voice fills the tense air.
Tsubaki! Oh, my god, did he hear what I said?! Om my god.
Azusa looks to the side in disbelief. "Tsubaki!"
"Aw, man. And here I spent the whole time awake, thinking about how to talk you into it..." He pouts a bit while walking closer.
"I was going to come out at the end and set you straight. My moment in the spotlight. But it's kind of like you took it all from me." He gazes down at me as I feel my head going up in flames. Oops.
"Azusa, do it for me. I don't want anybody else. I'm your number one fan in the whole wide world, so I want to hear it." I shuffle a bit awkwardly around with my feet. It's feels like I'm in a cheesy soap, but for the sake of them I stay quiet.
"Will you let me hear that role in your voice, Azusa?" He gives him a soft smile.
"Tsubaki...All right." He agrees, his posture looks less tense as if a weight is lifted off his shoulders. "Thanks, Azusa." He pulls him closer in a hug, staying there for a few seconds before turning to each other again. "I'll put on my best performance." Tsubaki smirks, grasping both of Azusa's cheeks.
"Damn straight. I wouldn't let you get away with a half-ass performance. Then, let's pinky swear." At the moment something in my head crashes. They still do that? How sweet! Ema, me and...Takuya used to do that, too....
They intertwine their pinkies together, each supporting grins on their faces.
"Come on, call your manager right away. And get it settled, okay?"
"Okay." And the magic moment is broken as Azusa walks away to make a call and settle his role. I'm tired, so I think I'm going to sleep.
I yawn softly, covering it with my hand. Going to my bed sounds really appetising. "Hey." Hè? I turn to Tsubaki in shock.
"Come keep me company for my consolation party." He points to himself with his thumb. What? But my bed....