Sneaking out and Ema

Previous
I squeeze my eyes shut, the guilt threatening to swallow me whole. I made them worry...I left without explanation...I nod before I realize it, and clear my throat quickly. "O-O-Okay." I hate that my voice breaks. "I c-can stop b-by."
She sighs again, relief flooding in her voice. "Thank you." And then she hangs up. I clench my fingers around my phone, wanting the ground to swallow me before lowering my head, and pull legs up and the curl my hands around them, the phone forgotten next to me.

Yuri p.o.v
Sneaking to the door proved to be more of a challenge than I originally thought. With Lily's sharp nose, and three people that were seated in the living room, it proved to be very difficult from the start to reach the hallway.
But, somehow, I managed to pull it off and thus am currently tying my shoelaces. All right, I'm-
"What are you doing?" Asks a voice flatly, which causes me to almost let out a loud yelp if not for the fact I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth. I spin around, meet someone face-to-chest. Standing before me is Haru, watching me with narrowed eyes. "U-Uhmm....." I trail off and instead opt to stare at my shoes like a kid that got caught stealing candy. "I-I....uhh...." He sighs.
"Let's go." Huh? I gape openly at him, my mind not comprehending what he just said. His lips quirk up so quickly, I'm not sure I saw that correctly as he bends down to grab his own shoes and starts putting them on. "You were trying to sneak out on your own, probably planning to talk to them yourself. But don't forget." He looks up, staring straight into my eyes. "Ren cares about you and trusts you, and if he does, so do I and Tora. So let us fucking help." Finishing tying his own shoelaces he stands up, and opens the door as quietly as possible. "Now, are you gonna stand there all day catching flies or are you going to meet your brothers and sister?"
Snapping my mouth shut, I quickly dart after him, and close the door behind me before running after him as he already started walking, leaving me behind.

"Why were you trying to sneak out?" He asks, as we're walking towards the Asahina Residence. I was dreading this moment because I knew sooner or later he was going to ask. I look away from him, my eyes downcast.
He sighs again as he reaches up and starts rubbing the back of his head. "Look, Pipsqueak, I am not judging you. Because I sneaked out a lot when I was in high school, I just want to know why." And then let's out a curse as he stumbles over a rock. I hide my giggles behind my hand at the comical sight watching unfold.
Regaining his balance again, he props his hands in his pockets and slouches over, mumbling something in Korean as he starts walking, me following quickly. After a few minutes of walking, I decide to answer. I can't keep continuing bottling things up.
"I-I got o-overwhelmed." He hums at that. "That is a common reaction of people when they got a lot to think about or when a lot of things are pushed onto their plates."
Huh? I stare at him in confusion. He rolls his eyes at my owlish expression. "I studied physiology for two years before I dropped out, and like I said, feeling overwhelmed is a common emotion when you get a lot of things pushed onto you, just like anxiety, stress, sensitivity and frustration."
"F-Frustration?" I ask, feeling curious about at him studying physiology. He casts a glance at me before staring forward again. "People can get frustrated when they feel like they don't have control over the situation while they're trying so hard to fix it." My mouth forms an 'o' in understanding. "Hey, random topic all of the sudden, are we almost there?" I look up, and almost immediately see the residence coming closer. "Y-Yes, there it i-is." I gesture to it, and he follows it with his eyes before whistling slowly, approvingly. "Jesus, that's one huge residence." I create a noise between a snort and a chuckle, which sounds very weird.
Haru stares at me for a second before bursting out laughing, and I feel my cheeks flame up. "Bwahahaha! What was that?! That sounded so weird!"
"I-It's not that f-funny!" He wipes a invisible tear away. "It is. It is, Pipsqueak." I puff my cheeks at his answer, and starts speed-walking to the door, Haru following me with relative ease. He has dimples when he laughs. Shaking my head at that thought, I press the doorbell, and fold my hands behind my back, so someone who opens the door can't see that I'm fiddling with my fingers nervously.
What if they are angry with me? What if they kick me out? What if Ema hates me? What if-
"O-Ow!" My hands fly to my nose that Haru just flicked, and I turn with watery eyes to him. "Calm down, if something happens. We can just leave." He grumbles, and puts his hand back into his pocket. I open my mouth to answer, only to be cut off by the door opening. In the door opening is standing...Ema.
We stare at each other, both not knowing what to say while I'm still standing there with my hands clasped over my nose. This is awkward....