Fight (Warning! Contains mentions of suicide and yaoi!)

Previous
Tears are pricking in my eyes and I frantically wipe them away with my well-known big, comforting sweater. A second later I burst into Ema's room, failing to knock and announce myself. "E-Ema, E-Ema, please, I-I need y-your-"
I stop in my mid sentence, taking a step closer as she is gazing down at a paper in her hands, her bangs covering her eyes as a lonely tear drips down her face.

Yuri p.o.v
I step closer to her, falling to my knees to meet her eyes, which she refuses to do so. Her eyes are focused on the paper, and the silence continues, steadily becoming each second heavier and heavier. "E-Ema?" I start softly, shifting a little on my knees that are hurting from the smack on the floor. She opens her mouth to answer, but closes it again after no sound comes out of it.
After a few minutes of so, she seems to have collected herself good enough to answer, although her voice waver a little. "I-I am adopted..." She takes a shuddering breath before continuing, "The person I thought was my dad...isn't my real dad..." I blink at that. I...didn't expect that of all things. With a confusing crease between my eyebrows I lay my right hand on her shoulder.
"N-Not trying to be c-crude, but...is it that b-bad to know that y-you'r-re adopted...?" I ask carefully, and the next moment I know my head snaps to the side, a stinging feeling left on my cheek as I stare up to Ema in shock. She's panting like she ran a marathon, and tears are dripping down her face as her hand is raised. She...
"What would you know about it?! You're selfish you know that?!" She...hit me...I lay my hand on the stinging cheek, a feeling of pain, shock, betrayal, and anger are starting to swirl inside me.
"W-What would I-I know about i-it?! I-I'm literally a-adopted!" I shout back at her, also jumping up but create a little bit of space between us. "A-And selfish! W-What do you mean b-by that?" She clenches her fists.
"You left me! You barely talked to me! You-You think you're better than me! And above all, after I made such progress to have a family, you butted in and stole them from me!"
I gape openly at her, horror settling in. She really thinks that. "D-Do you mean t-that?" And at that moment I've never hated my stutter so much. Her eyes are hard as she stands straight up, and nods, the muscles in her jaw tight. "Yes." Tears are welling up in my eyes, blurring her, but I ignore them.
"W-With school, my p-part-time j-job, and ballet I didn't have much c-choice! I-I had to provide food for m-myself, and-and I was s-saving up for a s-surprise for you! I-I have photos from over t-the years s-saved so I could give them t-to you!" A sob leaves my lips.
"A-And what's wrong w-with being adopted? Y-You knew that I-I am, and that d-didn't change a-anything between us! I-I just went t-to America to pursue m-my dreams!" She juts her chin forward. "Maybe that's why your brother left you." Everything screeches to a halt. My once clenched fists are now relaxed and I am just...staring at her, not blinking as I'm trying to process the words. "W-Wh-What did y-you say?"
"You heard me. Maybe that's why your brother left you. Because you're selfish." For a moment it seems like she wants to say more, but I open my mouth before her. "H-He literally committed s-su-suicide!" My voice cracks as more tears are slipping down my cheeks. "I-It was because l-life was j-just too hard f-for h-him! Life threw h-him down and h-he just didn't have the w-will to l-live anymore! H-He was diagnosed with PTSD, d-depression, and a-anxiety disorder a-at the age of t-thirteen! And you're s-saying because I-I'm selfish?!" I'm getting too hysterical.
"Yes." The anger scourges hot through me, threatening me to engulf me completely. "Y-Yes?! I-Is that all y-you have to s-say?! Y-You are the one that i-is selfish!" My voice raises a few octaves, making me even more desperate than I already am. Feeling this is getting nowhere, I also jut my chin forward, trying to maintain my normal posture. Okay.
"O-Okay." I nod, her confused expression is the first emotion she shows other than anger and betrayal. "I-I understand y-you don't need m-me here anymore. H-Have a nice l-life without me," And turn abruptly around, marching out of the door and slam it behind me, not giving her another chance to speak. You're selfish. You're so selfish, Yuri.