Hinode Festival

Yuri p.o.v
"Morning." He answers back, looking a little pale and tired. "You're up early." I offer him small smile and give Lily a warning glare as she snorts, sitting next to me eating chopped, cooked chicken.
"A-Ah, yes, because to-today is the Culture Fest and I wanted to s-surprise Em-chan. She and Yusuke have g-gone ahead already." I hope she is going to like it.
"It's rare for Yusuke to get up early." He smiles a little teasingly before turning serious. But..Azusa is looking really white. Like really white. I stand up, my plate in my hands as I start moving towards the kitchen. He needs to eat.
"A-Are you going out, too? I-I can get you some breakfast."
He shakes his head and holds up a hand before I can open the fridge to make something quick. "Oh, no, I don't have an appetite anyway." But if he continues like this he will pass out or something like that. "W-What? Are you okay?" His only response is knocking against his head and giving a bashful answer.
"Yeah, I've been getting bad headaches lately for some reason." I frown and walk to him again. He needs to rest.
"I-I think you need to rest, Azusa."
"Oh, no. I'm alright." He gives me an apologetic smile, "I need to get going." Lily and I share a look of this-guy's-not-alright-and-he-needs-to-rest-but-he's-being-stubborn. "A-Azusa." As if he can't hear me, he takes a step only to stumble over his feet while grabbing a chair to steady himself.
"Azusa!" He takes a shuddering breath before answering. "Oh, sorry. I felt a bit dizzy." His color got even whiter in the few minutes he was down here.
"I-I think you should take the day o-off." I lay a hand on his shoulder.
"Thank you for worrying about me. But there's a recording session today, so I can't take the day off." This is about to go down. I think as I'm about to open my mouth to say something again, only to see him trying to take another step and just goes slack.
"A-Azusa!" Feeling panicked, I wrap my arms around his waist, but it's useless. He's much more heavier than me and with one last squeak, I'm dragged with him. "Umphf!" That hurt....A second later I come by my senses again and notice something. I fell on Azusa! Oh, gosh! Wait...How is he?!
"Azusa." I comment, and start softly tapping his cheek. "A-Azusa, can you respond to me?"
"I'm okay..." He mutters after a minute of silence and I sigh in relief. If he was unconscious, I would've to call the ambulance, but luckily he isn't. That doesn't mean he can't have concussion. He hit the floor rather harshly.
"H-How many fingers am-"
"Well, that's pretty bold of you." Says a voice teasingly, "Jumping Azusa first thing in the morning? You're quite the go-getter." It's Hikaru. Is that the first thing you've got to say? I narrow my eyes and give him a small, but sharp glare. To be frankly I don't really care currently, because there are more important matters.
"Hikaru, I don't t-think this is the time right now." He doesn't look bothered and instead his smile widens slightly. "Okay! But how long do you plan to stay on top of Azusa?" Huh? I blink dumbly and look down.
"W-What? Oh!" Like his body is burning me, I pull my hands away from him, a bashful smile on my lips as the color red is covering my cheeks. Turning serious (finally), Hikaru kneels down. "Azusa, are you okay? Did you hit your head or something?" In the end, he cares about his brothers, so I can't really stay mad at him.
"Hikaru-bro..." The worry is evident on Hikaru's face as he turns to me.
"Tell me, Yuri, how long has Azusa been like this?" Huh?
"W-What?" Is it that bad?
"He's broken out in a bad greasy sweet. On top of which, he's got a fever. We need to make him take time off right away." Before I can reply, Azusa sits straight up and mutters calmly, a light layer of sweat on his forehead. "I can't. I can't possibly take time off."
But he's already exhausted, if he's gonna work right now, he's certainly going to pass out!
"There's no way you can put on a proper performance in your condition. If it's a project you care about, that's all the more reason. What do you think you're doing if you go in when you're not at your best?"
"But..."
"Azusa." The tone of his voice leaves no room for arguments and looking quite reluctant about it, Azusa agrees with a simple, "All right..." Phew, at least he agreed. Wait...I glance at my phone. I'm going to miss the tram!