Books and Thoughts

Yuri p.o.v
"Welcome back, Yuri." A voice interrupts my thoughts, and I look up a little bit startled at his sudden appearance. "H-Hello." I stutter out quickly, this time taking a good look at him, "A-Are you going out, K-Kaname?"
He bends towards me, causing me to bend backwards a bit, trying to avoid him being too close to me. Several of my brothers also have feelings for you. "Yup. Night time duties." I chuckle awkwardly, "I-I see..."
Luckily, he stands straight up again, switching to another topic. "You went to visit Azzy, right? How was he doing?"
"H-He seemed to be doing well." Except for one part. All of the sudden I long for Lily's crazy personality and how she always cheers me up, and Ema's soft voice that gives always the best advice. "I'm glad." He looks like he wants to continue as just as someone else opens the door. Tsubaki.
"O-Oh, hello, Tsubaki. A-Are you going out?" He has a surprised glance in his eyes before he turns away from me slightly, "Yeah, for a bit." He mumbles, walking past me with his hands shoved in his pockets. A thought comes up in me, "U-Uh, uhm-"
He interrupts me before I can continue, "I know. I'll go visit Azusa. For sure. There's something I have to do before I go." And walks away.
"Look like Tsubaki's going to be all right, too." I...hope so. I nod wordlessly.

"G-Good morning." I mumble, rubbing my left eye, still feeling sleepy. Yusuke yawns behind me. Where is Ema? I haven't seen her in a long time. I look around a bit sneakily, seeing no Ema.
"Morning!" Chirps Lily cheerfully before running towards me and jump out of nowhere.
I quickly catch her time and put her on my shoulder, giving her a scolding tap on the head.
She just grins and shrugs it off, then turns to Masaomi. "YuYu, this guy's been looking stumped for a long time now! He's been staring at his fricking phone for god's how long!" I give her a surprised glance at the new nickname, but chose for to concentrate on Masaomi now. "I-Is something the matter?"
He hums softly in the back of his throat, but answers nonetheless. "Azusa e-mailed me a list of things he wants, but..." He stands up and starts walking to me, "Can you understand this?" I look down at his phone.
"What the hell?" Is heard from Yusuke, who is still behind me. Oh. "U-Um, these are comics and light n-novel titles. And the rest a-a-are anime DVDs."
"Oh, so he wants to put this time to good use." He has a concerned glance in his eyes. "As a doctor, I'd rather he got rest though." I understand.
Masaomi isn't finished as his voice turns apologetic and a tad sheepish, "I feel bad for asking, but would you mind taking care of this? I can't make heads or tails of this, so..." I wave my hand a little, "D-Don't worry, I understand." After this, I'm going to talk to Ema.
"With this many titles, it'll be a chore to buy them all." Retorts Yusuke, "I'll help out." I smile softly. Maybe it's not as bad as Azusa told me. "T-Thank you."
"It's a favor for Azu-bro, after all."

This is more difficult than I originally thought. I muse silently, trailing with my left index finger the names of the light novels. "Sheesh! Azu-bro could take a break while he's sick at least!"
Startled by his sudden comment, I almost trip over whatsoever, but then reply softly, "I-I think he probably feel r-restless if he's got n-nothing to occupy h-him." My cheeks heat up because I don't know him that well, and want to retreat my comment as he speaks up again, "Actually...It's like you understand my big bros better than I do."
"W-Wha?"
"Nah, nothing..." He mumbles, looking a little embarrassed from the corner of my eye, so I avert my eyes to the novels again, and smile in surprise.
"F-Found it!"
"Found it!" We exclaim at the same time.

We're almost done. I smile softly as I'm crossing of more things from the list. Yusuke is glancing over my shoulder which causes a thought popping up, but I suppress it abruptly and instead focus on the rest of the list. "I-I guess we're going to a v-video store next."
"I think we'll have to go to good number of stores for the DVDs, so give him what we got from the bookstores first." We share a soft grin with each other. "O-Okay, I-I will."