Ballet

Previous
"What's that, Yuri?" Someone asks seductively, breathing softly into my neck. I suppress a shiver that's crawling down my spine and quickly switch to another picture. It's Kaname.

Yuri p.o.v
"U-Uhm, i-it's nothing." I stutter after switching to another picture. I hope it's not an embarrassing one, please let it not be a embarrassing one. He stays quiet, taking a moment before finally saying something.
"Do you practice...ballet?" My eyes snap towards the picture and at that moment my brain stops with working. R-Raven took this picture of me....There on the picture I'm warming up, wearing black legging with of course my ballet shoes and a baby blue crop top. My face is a bit flushed and I'm also listening to the instructions of my teacher. (The picture above is what it looks the position looks like, more positions will be seen and heard in the future. Please tell me if I'm incorrect about the names of them.). I feel my face burning. Why did I have to pick that picture of all photos? Everyone is now listening attentively, looking quite interested until Wataru decides to jump on me, chanting.
"I wanna see! I wanna see! Is nii-chan practicing ballet? So cool!" His whole body is pushing me down, making it difficult for me to do anything else than just keeping it out of reach. So heavy!
Someone else plucks it out of my hands and I look up, right in the interested expression of Kaname.
"I didn't know you practiced ballet. Impressive, Yu-chan." Masaomi comes sitting next to him, looking over his shoulder at the pictures. With a mischievous grin and still holding my camera, Kaname sits back next to me, slinging an arm over my shoulders.
"Yu-chan, make me the subject of your photos the next sometime. If it's just you and me, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile for you." He whispers, like he's sharing a secret with me.
"I wanna see the photos nii-chan took, too!" Luckily after Wataru got off of me, he comes right back, whining that he wants to see the pictures. I sweat drop slightly, a blush still adorning my face. What did I work my self into?
"Come on! Come on! Photographs! Photographs!" Kaname holds out the camera towards him, but not before giving me a wink.
"-Okay, okay. Here, don't break it." He grasps it, running away while grabbing Lily.
"Yay! I'm gonna look at them with Lily!" After he's gone, I feel glances occasionally thrown my way and I shuffle nervously. I really hope he doesn't anything with it, but Lily is there, too....I hope she makes sure nothing goes wrong.
"I never expected that you practiced ballet, Yuri." I start fiddling with my hands.
"Y-Yeah, when I was y-younger I saw it o-once on a tv show and de-decided that I wanted to try t-that, too." He smiles kindly, looking really interested. "How long have you been doing it?" I nibble on my under lip, the nerves settling down a little bit.
"A-Around when I was nine. And w-when I was thirteen I was o-offered a full scholarship in A-America." I glance up, seeing their surprised expressions they are making and shrink a bit. I don't like attention that much.
"So when you were thirteen you went to America. With a full scholarship?" Masaomi asks, looking like he can't believe it. "Hmm." I nod slowly. "T-That photo was probably taken w-when I was fifteen, because the shirt I-I'm wearing was just before an important pe-performance." Masaomi stands up, indicating I should as well.
He smiles at my confused face and explains.
"I think we've some photo albums laying around. Do you want to see them?" Before I can answer Ema's voice interrupts me. "We would love, too! Right, Yu-chan?" I give him a smile of gratitude, still feeling confused about this whole ordeal that is happening. Well...At least Ema is okay again. She was probably not feeling well.

And so we are currently sitting on the couch, looking at photos from when they were younger. And I learned one thing...That Wataru knows no personal space. He's laying with his chest on my lap, a photo album clutched in his hands as he points at funny photos, showing them to me while I've another photo album in my hands. Lily is also looking at them, sitting on my shoulder. I smile softly. This is...actually pretty fun.
"I'm home!" I freeze at a well-known, the images of a few days ago still playing in my head.
"Oh? What's going on? You look like you're having fun." He continues teasingly although his eyes are trailed on a blonde head.
"Oh. Welcome back."
"We have photo albums!" Screams Wataru happily and I hide a soft grin behind my hand before my eyes fall on a picture. "I-Is this you Masaomi, holding Y-Yusuke?"
"That's right."
"Hey! Don't look at that stuff!" Exclaims Yusuke, shooting right up from his slouched position. I giggle softly. He's a bit of tsundere. "What about me? What about me?" Asks Wataru, still laying on my lap and tucks the other album he had away so he can focus on the other ones.
"I think you're in this album." Masaomi pulls an album out of the stack, opening it. So..cute. I hold my coos in, because 1. It would look weird and 2. I'm too shy for it to do it.
"Huh? There aren't that many photos..."
"Because you haven't been alive for that long." Hikaru counters, smiling as Wataru pouts. It is like family. I mean that this is how family is supposed to be.
"O-Oh." I catch another photo. "N-Natsume and Subaru...." They look so happy together. What caused the conflict between them?
"Yeah, back then, Suba was seriously stuck to Nat like glue." I nod slowly. It is obvious something happened between them and I really want to know what, but I can't just start prying.
"What about this? It was stuck between the pages, but...Is it Tsuba-bro?" Yusuke's voice cuts in, sounding curious, holding it out towards me. I carefully grasp it and glance down at it. Isn't that Azusa?
Masaomi and Kaname also look over my shoulder at the picture, Kaname is more leaning onto the shoulder of Masaomi to look at the photo, but yeah...Not like my shoulders are that high.
"I think that might be Azusa."
"It's rare to see a photo of him by himself. Tsubaki and Azusa were always together, after all." Kaname quips a second after Masaomi.
"You took this, didn't you, Tsubaki? See? It's blurred and that's why it was kept separate."
"Was that how it was?"
"I guess you just couldn't bring yourself to throw it away." Tsubaki looks offended as he remarks. "Hey! Would you please not talk about a photo I took like it's garbage?" I smile softly, picking the photo up again.
"I-I don't have many photos of m-myself when I was little, s-so I don't have a photo album..." I don't notice the surprised faces thrown my way, too caught up in the past thinking about things.
"I-It really must be nice to have t-that many siblings. You can s-share all happy memories together...."
"Do you want that photo?"
"What?" I look up at Azusa in surprise, my lips parted.