Photos

Previous
Azusa smiles politely and gives him a hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Azusa Asahina, the sixth son." Just then a loud commotion is heard from the entrance.

Yuri p.o.v
"This is what I was talking about. See?" I turn my head slightly to see what he's talking about and my eyes widen in surprise. Is he going to go to the same school as Ema and Yusuke? Since when does he want that? N-Not trying to be mean! I'm just surprised that's all.

"Isn't that Futo Asakura?"
"It is! It is Futo!"

Some girls are whispering among themselves, fawning over Futo. It seems like everyone knows them...I grimace a bit. Except for me, have I been living under a stone or something? Oh, wait...I couldn't afford a tv, newspapers and such things, that explains a lot.
"Good morning. I'll be enrolled at Hinode High School starting today." Futo bows towards us.
"My name is Futo Asahina. Nice to meet you, my upperclassmen." He winks at Ema and smirks smugly at Yusuke, who looks veins are covering his whole head.
"Hey, Yuri." Is whispered softly into my ear and I almost squeal out loud. My head snaps towards the person who decided to whisper. It's Ren. "Is Futo Asahina your brother?" He continues, occasionally glancing Futo's way.
"A-Ah, yes, I forgot to tell y-you, but I've thirteen brothers."
"Thirteen!" He loudly exclaims, gaining the attention of a few around him. He starts rubbing the back of his head, mumbling 'sorry' a few times.
"Holy shit, man. Thirteen brothers. When do I get to meet them?" His voice sounds breathless, like he can't believe that I've so many brothers. I wouldn't have believed someone else either.
"L-Language." He chuckles. "Sorry." I puff out my cheeks and cross my arms.
"Y-You don't mean that."
"Sorry, sorry, but it's difficult to apologize when you're too cute." I flush bright red, my cheeks warming up too quickly.
The brothers are almost wholly glaring at them, specifically at someone who's flirting. If glares could kill, he would be ten feet into the ground. "R-Ren!" He starts grinning wildly, not looking in the slightest embarrassed about what he said.
"Yes, but it was nice to meet some of your brothers and your sister. I hope we're going to see each other more often in the future." I start dragging him with me while he starts waving happily at them. Unknowingly to me as he passes Azusa he whispers something so softly, only so Azusa can hears it.
"As boyfriend." He throws a wink at them, finally coming with me.

Azusa(third) p.o.v
"As boyfriend." Ren winks at us, finally turning his back to us. Still holding Yuri's hand they walk further. Why is he getting worked up over him? He grits his teeth before composing himself. He isn't going to act childishly like Tsubaki.

Yuri p.o.v
"W-What was that all about?" I whack his arm softly, my cheeks getting hot again as he throws me a grin.
"It was just fun to do. Did you see their reactions?!" He bursts out laughing, slapping his knee. My lips quirk up a bit and I squeeze them together to prevent a laugh escaping.
"They really looked like they wanted to kill me and bury my body, especially the red haired boy!" He wipes some invisible tears away, clutching his stomach. "Sorry, sorry. It was just too funny."
"A-All right. Sooo....What d-did you think of Em-chan?" He pauses.
"Hmmm...She looks like a nice girl, but I didn't really get the chance to speak with her. Although I think I'm gonna like her! I mean, I really think if she would meet my sister, they would get along really great. Like, my sister has been waiting for a long time if I'm going to bring someone home, because she wants to meet her brother-in-law or sister-in-law so badly." He freezes, realizing his words.
"I-I mean, not like th-t-that! I mean that s-she would l-love to meet y-you, no I mean th-that she is really curious about t-the boy I've b-been talking ab-, n-no I-I." I start giggling softly, seeing his hands waving around frantically, trying to correct himself. He groans, sitting down on one of the chairs in the metro.
"D-Don't worry about it." I lay a comforting hand on his cheek.
"B-Because I would love to meet your sister a-as well."

So we spent almost half of the day just walking around after he recovered from the shock and embarrassment, looking at things, buying some ice cream. Having fun in general. Of course, this time I could embarrass him and not the other way around! It was so fun! I smile dreamingly, looking at each picture we took. At some point he slipped and dropped ice cream on his shirt. It was quite hilarious because at the same time I was taking a picture of him. Seeing his disappointed face as he gazes at his ice cream dripping down his shirt, I gave him some of mine.
Yusuke's voice interrupts me from my thoughts as I look up.
"It's not a laughing matter! You have any idea what a shock that was?" Oh, yeah. They're talking about Futo's decision. I hope nobody saw me giggling weirdly. Lily is still throwing me smug looks as I told her the story what we were doing and I honestly want to throw something at her so badly, but I restrain myself.
Ahh, well...It was really fun today.
"What's that, Yuri?" Someone asks seductively, breathing softly into my neck. I suppress a shiver that's crawling down my spine and quickly switch to another picture. It's Kaname.