Brother

Personal information

Name: Yuri Hinata

Age: 18 y/o

Birthday: October 8, 1992 (the same as Ema's, when Rintarou adopted Yuri, they didn't know his birthday date. Since then, Ema and Yuri both celebrate on Ema's birthday).
Season 1 (18)
Season 2 (21)

Height: 5'0 ft(152 cm, he also doesn't like to made fun of his height, because that makes him insecure.)

Weight: 98 lbs(45,4 kg)

Blood: AB

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Homosexual

Relatives: None he knows of

Appearance

Hair color: Dirty blond hair

Eye color: Lilac eyes

Appearance: Yuri likes to wear a white shirt with his brother's old sweater over it. He also wears shorts or dark-grey pants and brown shoes. Sometimes when his hair really bothers him, he ties it back using a ribbon. He can also wear blouses, jeans and other modern clothes worn by a teenage boy. Although he prefers the first set of clothes the most.

Pets

           (This is Lily, she can talk to Yuri and Ema just like Juli)

Personality

Likes: Eating, Ema, Lily, Juli, sweets, the sea, cooking, the colors; purple, ballet, reading, stargazing, gaming, drawing

Dislikes: Perverted people, arrogant people, that people mistake him for a girl (although he's used to it.), liars, people ask him to leave the man's bathroom or changing room because he's a girl, people who harass Ema or bother Lily

Personality: Yuri is extremely shy and introverted, especially around big audiences and talking to new people. He gets nervous very easily when talking to people who aren't Ema, Lily, Juli or Rintarou. If he gets anxious or scared, his stuttering becomes even worse, making it difficult to understand him. This may be also the case when he is angered or feels insulted. Generally, he opts to think carefully before acting or saying something, although, when he gets emotional, he tends to say things without thinking it through.
Yuri is socially awkward and lacks the confidence in his own abilities. He often feels overwhelmed by his own pressure to be perfect in ballet or other hobbies, which resulted in a damaged self-esteem and his too high requirements of himself. Despite having such a low self-esteem, coupled being a shy and reserved person, Yuri managed to finish high school when he was 15 years old and went to America to pursue his ballet dream. He has always admired Ema and her kindness, and he tries to live by her standards and it has helped Yuri to establish his own morals and beliefs.

Other information:
- Yuri is a gender neutral name, it can be used for girls but also for boys.
- He loves Ema like a sister
- He lived with Ema and Rintarou(although he wasn't really there for an amount of time) for almost nine years till he was fourteen/fifteen and then went of to America to pursue his dreams.
- He's afraid of needles.
- He has had a stutter his entire life, but it becomes worse when he's nervous or scared.

Hello! This is a new fanfiction from me and I hope you're going to read it! This fanfiction is about Brothers Conflict and I don't own it.(I want to but I can't.) I'm not entirely sure how fast I'm going to update, but I promise to be quickly! I know how it is to wait for a new chapter. I really hope that you are going to read this story and until next time!😁👍