10

The mess was covered in food, armor, and lots of drunk clones. Sal used the force to move some clones away from where she was cleaning only for them to come back and make another mess. The only two people who weren't drunk and are kinda trustworthy are Master Kenobi and Commander Cody. Of course, with her luck, Cody was dared to go on a date with Kenobi, which means that she is the only supervisor of all of these drunk clones.

"Waxer you have had enough! Go to a cantina, maybe that one clone bar next time you want to party!" Sal scolded Waxer.

"But I don't have enough credits for drinks," Waxer slurred.

"You had enough credits for all of this! You can meet new friends on Coruscant, instead you have to drag me into this. What are you all going to do when Master and I go to the Temple tomorrow?"

"I can come with you!" Waxer cheered. Nearby clones agreed.

"No. You go to your friends and have fun without drinking tomorrow. Plus, you shouldn't disturb us as we may get a mission."

"I love missions!" Waxer cheered again with his group of brothers.

"I just want to go on one where I won't get injured," Sal grumbled.

"You have only been on one mission, Sal."

"What are we even fighting for, Waxer?"

"The Republic."

"I know that, but what is our reward at the end of the war?"

"Honor. Always honor. We fight for what we believe in and us clones were genetically engineered to trust in the Republic and be a good soldier," Waxer laughed. He started puking on the floor from his bad drinking habits. Sal backed away before any of it splashed on her. She ran to go find the medics, if they were not drunk.

Sal ran into the Medbay and saw Devil listening to a GAR radio. She laughed and walked over to him. He looked up and turned off the radio.

"Okay, gotta admit, the station is good. What do you need, sir?"

"I love the radio too, and is Demon here? I need lots of help in the mess."

"DEMON! GET OVER HERE!" Devil yelled. Demon ran in.

"Hello Sal. What's up?" Demon asked.

"The boys got drunk in the mess. I told a few shinies to go to bed so now there are only drunk men in there. I am currently their only supervisor, Master Kenobi decided to ditch me and dare Cody to go on a date with him," Sal quickly explained.

"YOU OWE ME 25 CREDITS, DEVIL!" Demon laughed.

"Dang. Should've known that the General would find a loophole," Devil growled while tossing Demon the credits.

"We better get going, the men are probably getting themselves into more trouble," Sal told them.

"Yeah, don't want a whole legion in the medbay," Demon laughed while following Sal. They ran to the mess where the men were continuing their party. Devil started stunning them and Sal used the force to take them to their rooms. The men needed rest, and Sal knew that they weren't going to stop partying anytime soon. They got all the men in their quarters and the medics went back to the bay. It had been a few hours since her master left.

Sal went to her room and turned on the radio. Some songs started playing, mostly requests from the few remaining Wolfpack members. Sal bets that their stress has recently skyrocketed. She couldn't imagine being a clone and losing all of her close brothers. And they have to replace them all, too! What a nightmare for all who survived.