17

The new Clone Barracks on Coruscant were huge. There were hallways for each legion identified by the color of the hallway walls. The Commander/Captain hallways were on the top floor, separated from their legions.

Sal and Obi walked to these Barracks with the 212th. There was lots of chaos in the hallways. Clones were all lost and finding their rooms. The Jedi found the 212th hallway and saw that each room was about the twice the size of the Temple rooms. Each room held four clones and had a bathroom. Gyms were found in the middle of the complex, which means cross-legion training is possible.

The clones got situated and the hallway only had three people; Obi, Cody, and Sal. Cody thought these rooms were way bigger than his on the Negotiator and was glad that his men got a taste of clone luxury.

"Come on, Cody, Sal, we have to go upstairs," Obi said while beckoning for the other two. The Commanders followed their General and they found a nice elevator. It was clear and showed a nice view of the Temple and the Coruscant horizon. Sal put her face on the window and Cody pushed the button for the top level.

The door for the elevator opened and Cody nearly gasped. There was a luxury looking lounge with a nice bar serving some drinks to his brothers. Windows surrounded the lounge and the rooms were all behind the bar. Even Sal and Obi were impressed.

"Hello, Codes," a clone said while embracing the shocked Commander.

"Oh, hi, Wolffe," Cody said while returning the hug.

"Isn't this great? A bar where shinies are forbidden! So I don't have to deal with any of the Pack here!" Wolffe laughed while backing away from Cody. The Wolfpack Commander has had a tough time with all of the new shinies. He basically has a whole new legion.

"I'm impressed," Obi said from behind Cody. "We are going to leave you, is that okay?"

"You can stay if you want, the bar is open to everyone over the rank of Captain. That includes Jedi," Wolffe told them.

"It's okay, you guys can have this bar to yourselves," Kenobi laughed. "But I want to see if your rooms beat the Temple."

"Da— erm, General Koon said that they do," Wolffe stuttered.

"Let's see then," Sal said. "Plus, you want to know how that bed feels."

Wolffe burst out laughing. Cody walked past them and Obi followed.

"Are they—"

"Yes they are," Sal told Wolffe. He started howling in laughter. Sal ran up to Obi and Cody who was already in his room. Sal looked in and saw that the bed was big.

"I think this would satisfy your needs," Sal replied. Obi and Cody glared at her.

"I don't plan on doing anything like that with him," Obi told Sal.

"Thats good. I don't want to hear it. I would hope that the walls here are actually soundproof. I can hear you two kissing and talking all night," Sal said while walking away.

"Wait, is it soundproof?" Obi asked Cody.

...

Sal meditated for a while and got a holocall from Waxer.

'Hey Commander Salami, Boil and I are going to play Truth it Dare with Cody and Kenobi. Wanna join?'

"Sure, Waxer. Where are you?"

'Room 212-1 in the barracks. Don't worry, Boil and I are the only current occupants.'

"I'm heading your way."