19

⚠️Warning!⚠️
Scenes of nakedness

Sal wore her normal attire and walked over to the clone barracks. She saw the 212th slacking on their stretches. She walked over to them and scared them.

"Is Cody not here to boss you around yet? Guess I better step up then," Sal shrugged.

"Oh, I'm here," Cody said while running over. He was in full armor and was ready to torture the men. "You were slacking? Laps. Now."

The clones let out a groan but they still complied with the order. That didn't stop them from singing a bunch of Mandalorian nursery rhymes at the top of their lungs. Kenobi walked in while covering his ears.

"What are they singing?" Obi asked them.

"It's a Mandalorian rhyme called 'Kyr'am, Kyr'am,'" Sal replied.

"What does that mean?" Obi yelled. The men were right near them in their lap formation. They could hardly hear each other.

"It means 'Death, Death,'" Sal yelled back.

"That's a weird name," Kenobi told himself.

"It's an old Mandalorian rhyme. What do you expect?" Sal laughed. The men finished the rhyme and the other legions uncovered their ears. Even the 501st were covering their ears.

"Seriously? Now I can hardly hear anything," Ahsoka whined as she walked over to Anakin.

"What was that?" Anakin asked them.

"They were singing a Mando'a rhyme, sir," Rex told them.

"Did you order this?" Anakin asked Kenobi.

"Sir, the men did this on their own," Cody told them.

"Their singing is worse than the 501st's. And that is saying something," Rex told Cody. The Commander hit Rex in the back of the head.

"At least my legion is behaved to an extent while I am gone. You have been gone, what, 2 minutes, and they are already fighting?" Cody said while pointing at the 501st, who were all tackling each other for temporary leadership.

"Oh my..." Rex said while running over and breaking it up. Ahsoka and Anakin helped and ordered everyone back to the barracks for the day. The 212th also went back to their quarters.

"Well, at least we don't have to deal with them today," Ahsoka told Sal.

"They get annoying at times but they are good company," Sal agreed.

"They are good warriors but their behavior needs a lot of help sometimes," Rex said.

"Definitely," Cody agreed while dragging a protesting trooper into the barracks entrance.

"We should probably head over to Padme's place," Anakin said while looking at a datapad.

"Indeed. Let's go," Kenobi said while following Anakin.

Of course, Anakin took the drivers seat. Obi-Wan sat next to him and the other four squeezed in the back row.

"Ow! Rex, get off me!" Ahsoka yelled

"I can't, sir. We are stuck, and General Skywalker is our driver," Rex shivered.

"Just flip spots," Cody laughed while switching with Sal. The padawans sat on the clones' laps and buckled in tight.

"If we bonk heads, blame my Master," Ahsoka told Rex. Anakin pulled out and they dropped straight down. Everyone but Anakin were screaming and Obi-Wan stiffened when he felt puke roll down his robe. Sal was covered in it too and both Jedi looked back at a now-green Cody.