36

Sal walked to the clone barracks. It is one of those days where Sal trains with the clones. Most Jedi do this once in a while, but Sal is one of the most consistent Jedi who do this. Training with the clones is fun and a bit wild at times.

She knew what the day was. She knew it was Ahsoka's birthday today. Luckily, the party was later and the 212th will most likely be given a break from Obi-Wan for half the day. It's almost the Jedi Master's birthday as well, so Sal has to find credits to buy something small for him.

The men were stretching with Sal for the beginning of the day. Sal was doing handstands with one hand and the clones kept falling on each other. Sal switched hands and at this point, every clone was on the ground, watching. Sal soon fell and looked over at the clones.

"Don't worry, without the force, I can't do a handstand well either. Heck, I don't know how I would do some of the fights," Sal laughed as she reassured the shinies.

Waxer started boasting about how he could do a handstand for 3 seconds before Boil fell on top of him, knocking him over.

"I could have gone further if this di'kut didn't knock me over!" Waxer griped.

"Don't worry, Waxer, you can try and beat me later. Without Boil," Sal told Waxer before he made a big fit.

"Without the force?"

"Fine."

...

Sal hates wrapping paper. She was attempting to wrap the lekku warming blanket she got for Ahsoka at a Togrutan store when she ripped through the paper, again.

"Try a bag," Obi-Wan said while watching her.

"I don't have a bag."

Obi-Wan threw her a bag and some tissue. Sal thanked him and put the blue warming blanket in the bag. She put the tissue on top and stood up.

"Where's the party?" Sal asked Obi-Wan.

"The small party nook of 79's."

...

"I thought Ahsoka was banned drinks by the 501st?" Sal asked as she and Obi-Wan walked over to Ahsoka's table. Rex, Anakin, Plo Koon, and some men of the 501st were already in the area.

"She isn't. And you are also banned too."

"Kriff."

Despite the rule, Ahsoka still drank. And drank. And drank. Sal wondered how many shots she had in the first few minutes! The togruta girl seemed unfazed, as if someone was exchanging her vodka with water.

"...thank you for the 'concealing battle suit,' Master Plo," Ahsoka thanked him. She put the garment in a bag and Sal wondered if she was finally going to ditch the tube top. Skywalker has tried to stop her from wearing it into battle multiple times.

"Ahsoka, you better wear that," Anakin practically ordered the young padawan.

"What? This is fine."

"'Soka, that's a tube top. You are wearing a barely concealing swimsuit into battle," Plo added to Skywalker's order.

"I'm fifteen now, geez, I can do whate—"

"Wolffe scolds me for not wearing enough armor. Once he told me, 'General, buir, you are going to die in the field if you don't put on the kriffing plastoid.' Maybe Rex should start scolding you both," Plo added.